• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Indiana teacher who exposed CRT teaching put on leave, has email locked, banned from school buildings

Roadvirus

Heading North
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
♪ I smell a lawsuit! ♪

Fox "News." I'm sure they told the story in a fair and balanced manner. :rolleyes:

That's 2021 America.

If you do not kneel (as some football players and a certain Speaker of the House have done), you cause anxiety.

People will shake with fright when you are even in the vicinity.

I am surprised by that administrator's naive mindset.

He should have known that if you want to keep your job, you must publicly affirm anything the Democratic Party and its puppet media say about ethnicity matters.

Failure to do so means being canceled.

'clinical anxiety' over exposing what they're teaching? Aren't they proud of it?

Why try to hide curriculum? Maybe they know they're being dishonest about the whole thing.

That's 2021 America.

If you do not kneel (as some football players and a certain Speaker of the House have done), you cause anxiety.

He should have known that if you want to keep your job, you must publicly affirm anything the Democratic Party and its puppet media say about ethnicity matters.

Here's the thing, if a conservative claimed they felt intimidated, they would scoff, howl, and cry racism.

Liberals: They're all frauds and liars.

Fox "News." I'm sure they told the story in a fair and balanced manner. :rolleyes:
yeah right ......... fair and balanced may be a little deep for those narrow minds

What you mean to say is: "They didn't ID the teacher automatically as a 'White Supremacist', which proves they are bias"

Well, not all.

Some liberals are simply naive, for they have had little actual experience in real life.

That's why there were so many young people in those BLM marches last year. When they grow up, they will kick themselves in the posterior for having supported such a movement.

When I was young, I was also a bleeding heart liberal.

Then I started interacting with some of the folks for whom I had been crying buckets of crocodile tears. Boy! What an eye opener!

I do not dislike sanctimonious liberals. I feel sorry for them.

Well, not all.

Some liberals are simply naive, for they have had little actual experience in real life.

That may be true for some, but the liberals here? That immediately post their stupid BS in every thread?

They're frauds and liars.

♪ I smell a lawsuit! ♪

^^ I see bull shit. ^^

“The National School Boards Association (NSBA) also got involved last month and issued a statement titled, "Understanding Critical Race Theory"where it asserted that CRT was being inaccurately used to describe discussions of racism in classroom instruction and that approaches to equity will be different for every school district.

The NSBA also said that certain topics, like social studies and history, "will at times require discussions about historic instances of racism." That's similar to what Kinnett asserted in his video when he said he witnessed CRT in lots of classes, including history.”

Kinnett has had a break with reality. He offers zero actual proof to support his fevered imaginings.

A perfect Fox News “story”.
55726F1D-C4A3-4B27-979F-9EFD1BCBD043.jpeg
DA2FA8D7-6D0F-4C7C-BBEF-29629ABF6E44.jpeg

He 'exposed' the teaching of CRT but what exactly are his claims?
Nothing in the Fox article about what he supposedly exposed.
There is a lot of confusion on the far right about what exactly CRT is.
This seems like something along those lines.

♪ I smell a lawsuit! ♪

evil school
That's 2021 America.

Here's the thing, if a conservative claimed they felt intimidated, they would scoff, howl, and cry racism.

FFE92725-696F-4D22-A571-4928378021FC.jpeg
Damn, you guys are predictable! 🤣

I've noticed that liberals often speak in Sponge Bob.

I've noticed that liberals often speak in Sponge Bob.
Not all intelligent people are liberals, same as not all conservatives are right wing idiot Trumpsters, although most today are.

Being an Independent is where it’s at. Group think/obedience is for suckers.

“Sponge Bob” speak is a step up for most on the right.

He 'exposed' the teaching of CRT but what exactly are his claims?
Nothing in the Fox article about what he supposedly exposed.
There is a lot of confusion on the far right about what exactly CRT is.
This seems like something along those lines.
You seem to know what CRT is, so please enlighten us all with your expertise concerning CRT. What does it teach?

All the CRT conspiracy theorists don't just post on social media. Some might teach.

FOX Reprehensible Racists don’t want all kids in Indianapolis to know about racism and slavery.

Indiana has been part of the Confederacy since before the Civil War and was the epicenter of the KKK in the 1920s.

Indiana is just another apartheid gerrymandered state.

♪ I smell a lawsuit! ♪

Another example of how people's "feelings" are being used to smother "facts."

I am glad more and more "average Americans" of all races, both sexes, etc., are coming to realize how delusional and twisted things are becoming in this society.

When enough really "wake-up" instead of accommodating the "Fake Woke," perhaps we can get back to being a successful society.

Another example of how people's "feelings" are being used to smother "facts."

I am glad more and more "average Americans" of all races, both sexes, etc., are coming to realize how delusional and twisted things are becoming in this society.

When enough really "wake-up" instead of accommodating the "Fake Woke," perhaps we can get back to being a successful society.

If a person put a gun to your head and demanded that you tell them what CRT means, you'd be lucky and privileged and fortunate enough to wake up in a cold sweat, still devoid of a coherent answer. You almost got called out on that routine of yours, to your face. Close one.

Back
Top Bottom