• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Indiana Primary Results Thread

Carly speaking, sounds very much like a concession speech.

Carly speaking, sounds very much like a concession speech.

She is such a snotty stuck up ho with her nose in the air, so high she falls off stage...

Cruz taking the stage, this is sounding like a concession speech.

Obama won Indiana in 2008.

And lost it by 11% while winning nationally by 4% in 2012. Kerry lost it by 21% in 04. Even in the anomaly that was 2008, it was 7% more Republican than the national average.

She is such a snotty stuck up ho with her nose in the air, so high she falls off stage...

And you say this while supporting Trump.

OH whatever... Any stats in Trump's favor are meaningless..

Liberals seem to have this superpower way of pushing the numbers that agree with them and ignoring the ones that do not..

Not that numbers very often agree with them anyway..

No, not any stat, only stats that have proven in the past to be worthless.

Crowd chanting "trump trump trump" and saying "go trump" at cruz speech :)

Ugh, poor Ted...he's had a very bad week. That spontaneous and painful confrontation with Trump supporters and Trump's attack on his dad....he lost it.

I've got to admit:

With Trump now at 1041 delegates and Cruz at 565, it is almost a 2:1 ratio, and Trump subsequently looks extremely dominant now.

No, not any stat, only stats that have proven in the past to be worthless.

So you don't think Trump would take Indiana in the general then?

So you don't think Trump would take Indiana in the general then?

Too early to say. Ask me a couple weeks after the conventions. At this point, nothing is impossible.

Like I said, sounds very much like he's dropping out. He's just making us all stick around and listen to his glory story before we get to what we want to hear.

As a non American I have to say I'm happy that Cruz is out, religious candidates always worry me.

Now hopefully America is able to combat the Trump machine. Be a sad day to see the country founded by men like Adams, Jefferson, Franklin etc reduced to a reality tv show.

OMG!

He did!

He just dropped-out!

Dropping out confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cruz just suspended his campaign

Back
Top Bottom