• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Indian woman attacks alleged stalker and cuts off his genitals

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...alker-and-cuts-off-his-genitals-idUSKCN1OQ0Y6

MUMBAI (Reuters) - A middle-aged Indian woman attacked her alleged stalker and cut off his genitals before rushing him to hospital to save his life, police said on Thursday.

The accused woman on Tuesday asked two men to lure the 25-year-old to an isolated place in the suburbs of Mumbai where the three of them assaulted him and the woman used a kitchen knife to cut off his genitals, police said.
=========================
I guess that will teach him to play nice with the ladies(if he's still inclined in that direction).

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...alker-and-cuts-off-his-genitals-idUSKCN1OQ0Y6

MUMBAI (Reuters) - A middle-aged Indian woman attacked her alleged stalker and cut off his genitals before rushing him to hospital to save his life, police said on Thursday.

The accused woman on Tuesday asked two men to lure the 25-year-old to an isolated place in the suburbs of Mumbai where the three of them assaulted him and the woman used a kitchen knife to cut off his genitals, police said.
I guess that will teach him to play nice with the ladies(if he's still inclined in that direction).

Not if he is dead.

Not if he is dead.

They said they took him to the hospital, Cliff.

I wonder if he sustained bobbitization along with joining the castrati.

They said they took him to the hospital, Cliff.

I wonder if he sustained bobbitization along with joining the castrati.

You've posted enough about people dying in hospitals, Jacksin.

That is quite a penalty for alleged stalking - I wonder what his friends could (should?) do to her (and her two accomplices?) for alleged genital mutilation? That kind of "street justice" could get out of hand.

That is quite a penalty for alleged stalking - I wonder what his friends could (should?) do to her (and her two accomplices?) for alleged genital mutilation? That kind of "street justice" could get out of hand.
Yeah my first thought was I hope those 3 go to jail for a very long time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

From the rubric article:
In a statement to police, the 42-year-old woman said the victim was her neighbor and had several times harassed her. She decided to “teach him a lesson”, a police inspector told Reuters.​
Sorry, but I cannot condone vigilante justice exacted in what's supposed to be a society governed by the rule of law. That said, perhaps India's laws forbear such things.....

You've posted enough about people dying in hospitals, Jacksin.

I don't recall any such posts, Cliff. Since you've apparently taken an interest in my postings, please supply supporting URL links to such posts.

So who is stalking who?

You asked for a link and you got it. As for stalking, you've taken too much interest in this story for anyone to want to stalk you.

Did you forget the difference between who and whom?

Back
Top Bottom