• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Indian activist Nathan Phillips has a criminal record, including assault and escape from prison

dobieg

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Seems like Chief Lie My Ass Off is not the innocent abused Native American the Left would have you believe but a violent criminal, prison escapee and stolen valor a-hole that we can now add to his professional agitator resume.

Nathan Phillips, the Native American activist who falsely accused Covington Catholic High School students of blocking him during a confrontation he initiated, has a criminal record — including assault and escape from jail — and appears to have misrepresented his military service.

In his own teenage years and early 20s, Phillips, using his adoptive name Nathaniel R. Stanard, was charged with escaping from prison, assault, and several alcohol-related crimes, according to local news reports at the time from his hometown of Lincoln, Neb.

Phillips also appears to have misrepresented his military service in the U.S. Marines. In April, he was quoted by Vogue as saying: "You know, I’m from Vietnam times. I’m what they call a recon ranger. That was my role."

In fact, Phillips spent most of his time in the Marines as a refrigerator technician after initially being an anti-tank missileman for four months. Phillips, then named “Stanard,” was not deployed outside the U.S. and never saw combat, according to the Marine Corps.

Military records provided to the Washington Examiner show that Phillips served in the Marine Corps Reserve between 1972 to 1976 and held the rank of private, E-1, on April 18, 1975. According to records obtained by former Navy SEAL Don Shipley, Phillips was listed as Absent Without Leave (AWOL) three times.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...inal-record-and-escaped-from-jail-as-teenager

Nobody got killed, nobody got robbed… This was not a big crime. I think in two weeks they’ll start with parking tickets that haven’t been paid.

Nobody got killed, nobody got robbed… This was not a big crime. I think in two weeks they’ll start with parking tickets that haven’t been paid.

He's scum who tried to get a 16 year old kid lynched by half the country by showing an edited video and lying about the entire event. Deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom