• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Independent experts find no foul play in 2020 election (Arizona Audit)

Sorry but you are wrong. It needed to happen because the body with the authority to order it, did. The country did not have to agree with it but they were bound to comply.
and MCBOS eventually did.
They used the courts just like others have when they disagree.
why the heck do you think the Special Master was hired?

Cyber Nijas didn't comply to a court order. MCBOS was dealing with the AZ Senate President. When the courts got involved they complied.

You injected yourself into a conversation centered around a question I asked.

If you are speaking about Post #51 notice that there really is no actual question being asked of anyone.

You seemed to express a curiosity to your self but there was no actual question asked of posters.

Cyber Nijas didn't comply to a court order. MCBOS was dealing with the AZ Senate President. When the courts got involved they complied.
The article claims that the county did not try to obstruct the senate's audit. I question how they define the word obstruct. I can easily make the argument that they did everything within the bounds of the law to obstruct the audit.

If you are speaking about Post #51 notice that there really is no actual question being asked of anyone.

You seemed to express a curiosity to your self but there was no actual question asked of posters.
So you just wanted to create a straw man not related to anything I was asking about

The article claims that the county did not try to obstruct the senate's audit. I question how they define the word obstruct. I can easily make the argument that they did everything within the bounds of the law to obstruct the audit.
- The MCBOS did nothing to obstruct the Special Master's audit of the routers.
- The MCBOS did not play along with Logan (Cyber Ninjas) until forced to do so. Then they complied with the court order.

Don't confuse the router audit with what Cyber Ninjas did.

The Senate attempt to physically acquire the county's routers and SPLUNK logs was an overreach and would have constituted a definite security violation according to the County. It was not "obstruction" but legitimate preservation by law of the integrity and security of election data and equipment. Luckily a compromise amicable to both the County and the Arizona Senate was reached that was integral to once more showing that the 2020n Election results in Maricopa County were as originally determined.

So you just wanted to create a straw man not related to anything I was asking about
Not at all and not in the least. I appropriately entered into the general conversation. I did not "create" any "straw man", period.

The Final Report of the Expert Panel the Senate and the County agreed to determined that there was no "obstruction" to the Senates Audit.

The Senate attempt to physically acquire the county's routers and SPLUNK logs was an overreach and would have constituted a definite security violation according to the County. It was not "obstruction" but legitimate preservation by law of the integrity and security of election data and equipment. Luckily a compromise amicable to both the County and the Arizona Senate was reached that was integral to once more showing that the 2020n Election results in Maricopa County were as originally determined.
I agree. This latest audit just shows how incompetent Logan and his team was.
Especially when prior audits shown no issues and identified the system was air gapped.

One thing that was very telling for me was that Logan never described how the voting system was configured. The county described the system.
Another thing was the misinformation on items found. Oh look we have a file that was deleted. Oh look it is a log that the operating system automatically overwrites when the size limit is reached. Oh look the file had nothing to do with the vote count that was recorded. But let's not tell Fann that. Let's just say we found a deleted file.

Sorry but you are wrong. It needed to happen because the body with the authority to order it, did. The country did not have to agree with it but they were bound to comply.

Depends on what you mean by bound to comply.

They had every right to go to court to prevent sensitive hardware, software, and voter information from being turned over to private entities. I use entities as a plural because CN was then turning it over to other civilians entities.

If I remember correctly the county turned over required materials once the court case concluded. Which of course cost the taxpayers because once the voting machines were turned over they were compromised and had to be replaced.

The parties also eventually reached an agreement on the network router information which was then reviewed by Court appointed Special Mastrr which recently issued their report that there was no massive voter fraud as claimed.

WW

I am amused by the inability and reluctance of some Trumpco customers to even admit that Trump has lied like ever.

imho,
an inability to admit Trump has lied is one of the earmarks which distinguishes the cult members from the rest of the GOP et al
When the movement is more about serving the leader than the members, you got a cult. The demands for loyalty along with his streak of vindictrveness make for an unpleasant personality.

No they didn't. The county audited the results long before the cyber ninja scammers were hired.

Trump lost AZ, get over it.
I can't believe we are still discussing this topic STILL almost 18 months post election.

The damage has been done, his narcissist Big Lie created to protect his ego is firmly rooted.

I can't believe we are still discussing this topic STILL almost 18 months post election.

The damage has been done, his narcissist Big Lie created to protect his ego is firmly rooted.
Very stupid people still cling on to the idiotic belief that Trump won.

Remember that.

They are very stupid people.

Very stupid.

Very stupid people still cling on to the idiotic belief that Trump won.

Remember that.

They are very stupid people.

Very stupid.

very stupid people actually believe our election process is provable one way or the other

Enjoy your ignorance.

You are dismissed.
the-irony-irony.gif

The county never obstructed. The county did audits.

Trump lost. Cyberninjas were scammers.

And you can't handle the truth.

I accept your surrender.
I believe that Doug Logan of Cyber ninjas was more of a dumbass than a scammer. He was very incompetent with the so-called audit.

I believe that Doug Logan of Cyber ninjas was more of a dumbas than a scammer. He was very incompetent with the so-called audit.
For a DA, it is interesting how he was able to grift +5million dollars for the audit. Depending on which interview with Logan he either lost a couple of hundred thousand or his company lost almost 2 million.

Fann should have seen the big red flag when a creditable election audit company came in at about 4 million. She balked at the price tag. Logan comes in at 150K.
One heck of a spread for the same work.

Those who keep bringing up how MCBOS resisted Logan's efforts should know they were resisting at first from a Senate request. When a court order was issued, MCBOS complied. Logan on the other hand ignored a court order to turn over documents.

What does Logan have as far as communications between him and the others regarding the audit that he does not want the public to see? If he has nothing to hide turn over the documents. Going bankrupt and closing the business is a poor excuse to not complying with a court order.

Fann should have seen the big red flag when a creditable election audit company came in at about 4 million. She balked at the price tag. Logan comes in at 150K.
One heck of a spread for the same work.

I wouldn't be surprised if the reputable firm was based on expected billing, while Cyber Ninjas low balled it and told Fann behind the scenes not to worry about cost because they had private donations lined up that would pay millions that would be needed for the audit.

What is funny is that WHILE the audit was being conducted, funded by private donation, didn't Arizona pass a law making private funding of election activities illegal?

Can anyone say hypocrites?

WW

I believe that Doug Logan of Cyber ninjas was more of a dumbass than a scammer. He was very incompetent with the so-called audit.
It was easy to scam the Republicans in the State Senate who were good at being scammed and had already been chasing Trump's Big Lie carrots ever since November 4th 2020.

When the movement is more about serving the leader than the members, you got a cult. The demands for loyalty along with his streak of vindictrveness make for an unpleasant personality.
There is a cult of personality centered on Trump.
The members know it.

Back
Top Bottom