• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Incumbent Democratic Georgia Sen. Raphael Warnock will defeat GOP challenger Herschel Walker

What happened to voter suppression? I'm glad people got out to vote, they should. I'm also glad that the claims of the poor victims of the democrat party were proven to be doing nothing but playing the race card as usual.
And yet the repulsicans tried to eliminate voting on at least one Saturday. Why do you suppose that might be? The repulsicans TRIED to suppress voting. They aren’t even good at that.

Just flipped to Fox, their main story.....they are bitching because Biden didn't visit the border today on his visit to Phoenix, where he went to a 12 billion dollar new semiconductor factory. And the company announced an additional $40 billion dollar semiconductor factory.

Because adding jobs and manufacturing to America's economy is not important to these right wing assholes.

And.......they.....still.....wonder.....why....they.....keep.....losing.

Trump had a very very bad day. I hope they can wash the ketchup out of his gold curtains.

Hey right wingers.......we are turning again....time to find those old rocks that you used to hide under, and return.
I don't think the right wingers are nearly as concerned as the left wing nutjobs who can't seem to get past Trump Dementia Syndrome.

Cachaça 51 Tipo Exportação 700ml - Super Adega
I have that in my collection. Cachaça is a great spirit, its like rum, but it comes from sugar cane. I make caipirinha's with it. Damned good stuff.

"SIX MORE YEARS! SIX MORE YEARS! SIX MORE YEARS!"(y)☑️ 🙏

Van Jones pointed out Raphael Warnock campaigned five times for one job. For doing that much work, a person needs to win that race on Election Day.

It's what you see in most states, the large urban crime ridden cites vote democrat, while the large rural areas vote republican. Alot of this is due to black votes being congregated in the cities and they vote 95% democrat.
Oh would you just stop? Your guy lost, stop being a sore loser. Your bullshit doesn't work for people who aren't rubes addicted to the hate being spewed by Fox and hate radio.

Start asking yourself why America rejects MAGA.

Maybe some day people will learn you don't have reactionary talk radio internet trolling people set policy
Remember that guy that had all that success and money doing hate talk radio, that had a terrible life and several wives that died a few years ago?

I'm already forgetting that aberration's name.

Remember that guy that had all that success and money doing hate talk radio, that had a terrible life and several wives that died a few years ago?

I'm already forgetting that aberration's name.
Mmmhmm

Candidates like Walker are a direct result of Trumpism. By that I mean Trump could say and do anything and millions voted for him and the republicans in office feared him like the politburo feared Stalin. This type of phenomenon of mass fear in our history has to be squashed and burned. There are good signs finally that the ship Donald Trump is taking water. We have two years to make certain it rests on the ocean bottom come 2024.

It's what you see in most states, the large urban crime ridden cites vote democrat, while the large rural areas vote republican. Alot of this is due to black votes being congregated in the cities and they vote 95% democrat.
It would be easier for everyone if you just didn't bother with the dog whistles...

I don't think the right wingers are nearly as concerned as the left wing nutjobs who can't seem to get past Trump Dementia Syndrome.
I'd be happy to have him hang around and keep picking candidates. Pick a random Republican with a real job off the streets and Warnock likely loses tonight. Instead the MAGA GOP went with batshit crazy, cause he's a famous football player. Keep it up!!

And in the meantime the Senate has a good man representing GA for the next six years. All in all a great night.

Last edited:

Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock will win Georgia's runoff, CNN projects, defeating GOP challenger, former football player Herschel Walker, and solidifying the Democrats' majority in the Senate.

Democrats have 51 seat majority...Walker loses
One of my favorite parts of tonight was seeing worthless Kelly f'ing Loeffler, who also lost to Warnock, pull out the Scary Black Panthers with Guns at the polls!!! card on Twitter. Watching that shit fail and Warnock handing the GOP their asses, AGAIN, was awesome.

This is too close a win to crow overmuch about. As progressive as the younger voter is, the "Gen Z" that we've seen stave off the "red wave", the Democratic party has a LOT of work to do to keep up. It shouldn't have been this close.

God I hope Biden steps aside next presidential. Even if current polls give Trump an edge, come 2024, I think Trump might be the only guy sleepy Joe and the (arguably unfairly) hated Kamala could beat. No America won't go Trump again, but I fear just about any GOP contender otherwise is a problem against the current admin.

This is too close a win to crow overmuch about. As progressive as the younger voter is, the "Gen Z" that we've seen stave off the "red wave", the Democratic party has a LOT of work to do to keep up. It shouldn't have been this close.

God I hope Biden steps aside next presidential. Even if current polls give Trump an edge, come 2024, I think Trump might be the only guy sleepy Joe and the (arguably unfairly) hated Kamala could beat. No America won't go Trump again, but I fear just about any GOP contender otherwise is a problem against the current admin.
While I tend to agree, MAGA is exceptionally adept at demonizing anyone. Any alternative to Biden and Harris will be demonized to an equal degree. MAGA possesses no 'shades of gray' when it comes to the characterization of its enemies: they are all Satan, every last one of them. Pick the most charismatic, intelligent, level-headed, fair, empathetic, honorable, thoughtful, patriotic candidate put forward by any entity other than MAGA, and they shall be demonized without hesitation or remorse.

What we need are candidates that inspire independents and moderate Democrats, and are better than the alternative (a MAGA) for progressives and RINOs.

What happened to voter suppression? I'm glad people got out to vote, they should. I'm also glad that the claims of the poor victims of the democrat party were proven to be doing nothing but playing the race card as usual.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom