• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Incompetence Beyond a Reasonable Doubt

My point was that all you posted was an opinion. You can't refute opinions. Everyone's got them.

Why don't you read my post again and tell me which ones (if any) are opinions. After all, words are cheap and don't require facts behind them. Prove it.

Why don't you read my post again and tell me which ones (if any) are opinions. After all, words are cheap and don't require facts behind them. Prove it.

I already answered your question. Your eyes are closed. Your ears are closed. Your mind is closed.

Let's for the moment put aside all the crooked things that Trump has done that he cannot be indicted for at this time. As such, the crimes that he has already perpetrated cannot yet be judged beyond a reasonable doubt, at least not legally. Nonetheless, incompetence is something totally different. Here it has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Let's start by listing some of the incompetent things he has done:

1) His statement made over 2 years ago when on the campaign trail in which he said "I alone can do it". It is impossible to run a country such as the U.S. by oneself.
2) His decision to start a Trade War with China, which so far has not brought anything positive to the U.S.
3) His getting rid of all people that he chose and were competent but that did not agree with him.
4) His choosing people to drain the swamp that have been bigger swamp people that were there before (Pruitt, Price, Icahn, etc)
5) His surrounding himself with "yes" men even though he himself does not study/read or know anything himself.
6) His giving credence to words of known liars such as Putin and Kim Jong-un against the careful and complete investigations or our own intelligence community.
7) His making of decisions over the advice of the competent people running those departments (such as Mathis).
8) His making decisions without even consulting those people in charge of those departments.
9) His choosing of people not qualified for the positions chosen (Whitaker, Pruitt to name a few)
10) His changing of his mind from one minute to the next, meaning that he does not have a clear idea of what he is doing.

There are many more examples of incompetency in his administration but these 10 mentioned above are enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt his incompetency.

Broken record.

Broken record.

Yeah it is (a broken record) and that is why we need to put in a new one. Get rid of Trump and put a real President in place.

Back
Top Bottom