• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Income Inequality in America

P.Kersey said:
Everyone in the nation should meet once a week and we should all pool our money and divide it evenly among ourselves so everyone has the same amount...and everyone should get free balloons, lollypops and pony rides. :roll:

If you can get everyone to do that ON THEIR OWN FREE WILL, I will support you. DO IT BY LAW, I'll fight you, plain and simple.

I should have included /sarcasm so my meaning was clearer.

I didn't REALLY think everyone in america should all go to the same mcdonalds parking lot in nebraska and give their money to each other every friday evening.

Back
Top Bottom