• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Inauguration Day 20JAN2021

Will Trump attend the Inauguration?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Does President Donald Trump attend the Inauguration?

NO.

The millions & millions of people standing in front of the Capitol steps would rush forward and grab President Trump.

So for his personal safety, he will not be there. There will be no ride from the White House to the Capitol with the incoming and outgoing Presidents.

January 20 will be a joyous day for the Dems. They will be singing and crying and cheering for the person whom they came to see: Vice President Harris.

Our country will start on its path to Utopia.

My guess is Trump will not attend. He will complain and rant on twitter as he sits at the little desk in the WH.

He probably won't attend, seeing that he is still whining over the results.

Also make it up to 3 choices, as I would want to pick 2,3, and 4 but I only picked 2 and 4

No. Attending the Biden Inauguration would be a tacit admission that he lost the election.

Trump will do nothing to ruin his "massive voter fraud" narrative. He has to maintain that fiction if he is really contemplating 2024.

He will inundate Twitter, and Twitter will immediately warn him he may lose his privilege's. And I'd put money that he subsequently will be banned from Twitter.

He is already planning a rally for January 20th so no. He is far too into himself to do the right thing for America. EVER. Those that go to that rally are pledging their allegiance to him and not our flag. That is what he wants.

I was torn between Trump holding a rally and the twitter option, but I think he'll just be ranting on twitter.
I was torn between those two options as well because on January 20, 2021 at 12 noon Trump will lose his Twitter "World Leader" privileges that have largely exempted him from their policies. So he could well find himself being suspended or even banned from Twitter if he engages in more lie and conspiracy theory filled Twitter rants on Inauguration Day.

GOD ALMIGHTY I pray Donald Dip Stick stays as far away as possible from Joe Biden's inauguration day festivities.

Praying that man has someone guide him by his tiny hands out of D.C. at least by the day before, if not a week or two before January 20th, let AF1 haul his worthless soul down to Florida one last time so he can begin his One and Done continuing destruction of the Republican Party from Marred-A-Lago!

No Poll option matches what I think.

Oh, I don't think so. He will probably be golfing. If he's wise, he will take his money and leave the country (go some place without extradition). But, he's not smart, so the legal show should be interesting. Pop🌽, please.

Oh, I don't think so. He will probably be golfing. If he's wise, he will take his money and leave the country (go some place without extradition). But, he's not smart, so the legal show should be interesting. Pop🌽, please.

If he really was a true stable genius that is what he would do.

Got to Russia. I am certain his buddy Pooty would grant him a 100 hectares of Russian land so he could build himself a nice Dacha and a lovely championship 18 hole golf course and country club.

I think Trump will go to Mar-Lago for Christmas, and never return to the White House. Melania will have to stay in Washington, maybe with her parents because we know Barron's schooling can not be tinkered with.

He would be required to wear a mask to attend the Inauguration, so he definitely can't do that. Why would Biden want to share a car with him?

I think Trump will go to Mar-Lago for Christmas, and never return to the White House. Melania will have to stay in Washington, maybe with her parents because we know Barron's schooling can not be tinkered with.

He would be required to wear a mask to attend the Inauguration, so he definitely can't do that. Why would Biden want to share a car with him?
1606607725390.png

they shouldn't encourage people to gather in crowds. i hope that they do it in as safe a way as possible. my guess is that they will. either way, do not gather in crowds during a pandemic.

Of course he will attend and his crowd will be huuge : ) Didn't see that as an option. Voter suppression

He is already planning a rally for January 20th so no. He is far too into himself to do the right thing for America. EVER. Those that go to that rally are pledging their allegiance to him and not our flag. That is what he wants.
I hadn't heard this, but I think any venue that makes itself available for such a display of anti American sentiment should feel a good boycott backlash over it.

Back
Top Bottom