• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In your opinion is Ashli Babbit a traitor or a hero?

If she had gotten in do you really think the others would not have followed, really? And once the mob was in and the mob mentality took over, what would they have done to our congressmen and women?
I'm certain they would have followed her in, and done everything, and more they are seen and heard on audio/video as professing; including harming/murdering former V.P. Mike Pence.

She is no martyr. She was executed however. As a person who worked security in our military there is no question in my mind that she was executed.
Executed, NO. Shot while violating the law and trying to enter an area she knew was guarded by armed police, YES. And what if she had gotten in, do you really think more people would not have come in after her, REALLY? And then what if the mob captured a few of our congressmen or women? Watch the video carefully and you will see that just a few feet away the police were trying to usher the congressmen and women to safety. That is why the policemen shot the intruder and it caused the mob to back off.

She wasn't very smart.

Doesn't mean she should have paid with her life by an over zealous trigger happy cop.

What happened to unarmed people should be stopped with tasers, rubber bullets, mace? How soon some forget their crazy double standards...

She was a willing participant in an insurrection and was anxious to be the first one through that window into that protected corridor where the guards were protecting members of Congress. She is a traitor in my mind, hands down.

I don't think as a soldier she should have been doing what she was doing for sure. Even if she wasn't shot her military career was and should have been over. As an MP in the army I cannot see all those well trained security people protecting our congress having to execute an unarmed woman. That is something I would expect from the security in China or Russia. But that seems to be the direction we are headed so I guess it should not surprise us. Big government ruling over the people. Now all we need is federal police our own Gestapo and maybe the sane federal government should start counting the votes at elections.

Plus the incredible insurrection lie that 10's of thousands of armed citizens tried to overthrow the government. My god a mentally ill teenager has killed more people than all these supposedly armed insurrectionist. The only person I know of who was killed was a single unarmed woman that any competent security people should have been able to arrest. Even a few armed insurrectionist should have been able to kill somebody even by accident.
They came to stop the steal and Trump sent them to do so. By trying to do so they were insurrectionists. Please go and read the definition and you will see it fits this situation perfectly. I have posted the definition too many times, you can go and see it for yourself. And they did stop the vote, but the congress showed its grit by coming back and finishing their constitutional duty.

She said she was going there to stop the steal. Read the definition of sedition and you will see I am correct.
Traitor insurrectionist, the bitch got what she deserved. The officer who defended our Capitol and our lawmakers deserves a medal for his actions.
She was a victim, much like others who put their faith in lowlife Trump. Does anyone think he cares about her?

Doesn't mean she should have paid with her life by an over zealous trigger happy cop.

What happened to unarmed people should be stopped with tasers, rubber bullets, mace? How soon some forget their crazy double standards...
/// How soon some forget crazy double standards. /// <----- Irony meters exploding

The right wing media is making Ashli Babbit into a hero and a martyr. Typical lies I have heard are that she was trying to escape the building by climbing out a window and that the policeman shoot her in the head for no reason.. Well, first, she was trying to get into the hall where just a few feet away they were ushering congressmen away from the rioters who like Babbit were trying to get to the congressmen to take them hostage, to hang them, we will never know as the policeman shot the first one through the broken window and the rest of them then just ran. And the policeman did not shoot her in the head, but in the side. My opinion is that this woman took an oath to up hold the constitution and laws of the United States and that oath does not end when you leave the military. In entering the Capital to stop the congress from doing its constitutional duty and following the laws of our country, she violated that oath and thus gave up hr right to expect she would be allowed to attack our capital with impunity. She was not a martyr or a hero, she was a seditionist and paid the price for her actions. What is your opinion?

Need more facts to give a truly informed opinion, but boys oh boys and girls, can't wait to read the dumb shit opinions on this thread.

🍿

So let me get this straight from what you just said. He shot the first one THROUGH the broken window. That implies that person wasn't inside the building and not a threat.
Don't be silly. Watch the video, then comment.

Interesting rationalization. Too bad it destroys your credibility.
Rationalization of what, and how is my credibility supposedly destroyed?

She was a willing participant in an insurrection and was anxious to be the first one through that window into that protected corridor where the guards were protecting members of Congress. She is a traitor in my mind, hands down.
And deserved to die that day?

I find it interesting that when a cop shoots an unarmed black man for doing nothing, Trumpsters are fine with that. When a cop shots an unarmed white women for attempting to break in and stopping congress people from getting to safety from the mob she is part of, then you have a problem. And they did not have any such equipment available, and they probably would not have stopped anyone else from trying to enter even it had caused her to stop trying.

And deserved to die that day?
Terrorists involved in violently breaking in and trying to overthrow the government and kill the VP and congress?

Yeah, exactly why she deserved to die, she broke through the door, the first one in get the shot, she is a dumb assed traitor terrorist.

True. Those Leftists and their whole “you can have glass windows and doors inside a home” thing… who do they think they are fooling? They just keep blindly believing their lying mainstream media and pretend that glass can separate one indoor location from another. Only people like Ashli Bobbitt and yourself know the real truth.

By the way, you seem like a smart guy. Would you like to learn more about time shares?
And the really cool thing is they know that being on the outside of a door means you're really outdoors, even if you're inside the building. This is deep thinking!

And the really cool thing is they know that being on the outside of a door means you're really outdoors, even if you're inside the building. This is deep thinking!
Have any of you seen the video?

Traitor insurrectionist, the bitch got what she deserved. The officer who defended our Capitol and our lawmakers deserves a medal for his actions.

Whatever happened to your belief in this? Oh my.... such hypocritical double standards.
I agree we should just make cops stop doing it, along with exposing their crimes and police reform, that is possible. If we can't stop the murders completely, at least we can try to slow them down. Trigger happy cops using our citizens for target practice is not an America that should be accepted by any patriotic citizen.

Last edited:
Rationalization of what, and how is my credibility supposedly destroyed?
You rationalize breaking an oath by saying that the oath is meaningless. That destroys your credibility.

Traitor is a bit over the top to describe her, but the rest of your post is right on.
We were given the choice 'hero or traitor', but you're right to consider whether traitor is right. I think it arguably was - violently trying to overturn the presidential election likely threatening members of Congress.

Terrorists involved in violently breaking in and trying to overthrow the government and kill the VP and congress?

Yeah, exactly why she deserved to die, she broke through the door, the first one in get the shot, she is a dumb assed traitor terrorist.
Outstanding. Should all 500 been executed that day? Traitor terrorists, right? Out to murder DEmocrats and Mike Pence.

Back
Top Bottom