• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In your opinion is Ashli Babbit a traitor or a hero?

I have become convinced that the martyrdom of Babbit is simply another performative move in the game of “CHECKMATE LIBS!!!!!”

They don’t care about her. They know that a violent mob attacking Congress would be met with violent defense. They know that if this was a group of leftists and the exact same thing happened that they would not only understand the shooting but cheer it on.

It is all performance. Nothing more.
This hypothesis is made more evident by Trump using her name at rallies. We all know that **** has no care about who she was or the damage done to anyone who was unfortunate enough to love her.

GUESS COMPLIANCE GULLIBLES WILL IGNORE THE TRUTH ABOUT THE FALSE FLAG .
Far too many facts for them to handle . A snippet below :-

It was John Sullivan who filmed the fake death of Ashli Babbitt and sold the footage to CNN for $70,000. He also was not a Trump supporter, being previously tied to BLM and the left, but he caught himself on tape yelling to “burn this shit down!” Which he didn't do. Nor did anyone else. No fires were started. No one even pissed on the carpet.

He just happens to be the son of 3-star Lieutenant General Kevin Sullivan, Air Force retired.

Wow, was anyone in this riot not a hired actor from the Pentagon? Although we are told the general's retirement was forced, due to selling nuclear fuses to China, there is no evidence of that. If there had been any evidence of it, he would have been court martialed and tried for treason. Not only was he not tried or even reprimanded, he subsequently was tapped for a cushy job brokering military contracts. Do you really think the military would hire a suspected spy for that? No, obviously what we have here is a family of ranking spooks, with the father working Air Force projects, and the son an Intel actor and agent being assigned the filming of the fake Babbitt shooting.

It has been by the police and it was found to be a good shooting. You participate in a wrong doing, sometimes you pay the price.
the police don;t get to be judge jury an executioner in this country. we need the facts and then citizens, lawyers and judges can decide what is a good shooting and what is not.

I'm sure you would have a fit if they shot someone like George Floyd and told you "oh well the POLICE said it was a good shooting, so everyone just calm down and go home.", right?

I have become convinced that the martyrdom of Babbit is simply another performative move in the game of “CHECKMATE LIBS!!!!!”

They don’t care about her. They know that a violent mob attacking Congress would be met with violent defense. They know that if this was a group of leftists and the exact same thing happened that they would not only understand the shooting but cheer it on.

I got the same performative feeling from all of the endless demands for Benghazi investigations. There was a sniff of it with Hunter, but he never really took off. Now we're seeing it with CRT, but the danger for them there is that there is no "there" there--unless liberals make the mistake of creating a "there" for them to attack.

I hope I'm not stretching it too far when I observe that Bush 2 did some of that performative justification for Iraq 2 with imaginary WMD, even going so far as to get Colin Powell to go on record that it was the real deal.

There seems to be such a disconnect between Republican politicians and the actual Republican party. Too often, so much extra work has to be done to convince the rank and file to believe a new set of lies.

Watch the video. There was more than enough security around her to arrest easily take her down and cuff her even if they were not well trained.

Watch the video. She was shot as she breached the final barricade between violent rioters and Congress people and fell back into her fellow insurrectionists because there were no security on that floor yet.

She was a willing participant in an insurrection and was anxious to be the first one through that window into that protected corridor where the guards were protecting members of Congress. She is a traitor in my mind, hands down.
you do not get to make that call, thankfully. public opinion is not how we declare traitors in the United States of America.

I watched the video and my job in the military was to protect people. No I do not see any need to execute an unarmed person.

Quit the BS.

No one was "executed".

And no one was obligated to allow violent insurrectionists to gain access to the Congress people.

The right wing media is making Ashli Babbit into a hero and a martyr. Typical lies I have heard are that she was trying to escape the building by climbing out a window and that the policeman shoot her in the head for no reason.. Well, first, she was trying to get into the hall where just a few feet away they were ushering congressmen away from the rioters who like Babbit were trying to get to the congressmen to take them hostage, to hang them, we will never know as the policeman shot the first one through the broken window and the rest of them then just ran. And the policeman did not shoot her in the head, but in the side. My opinion is that this woman took an oath to up hold the constitution and laws of the United States and that oath does not end when you leave the military. In entering the Capital to stop the congress from doing its constitutional duty and following the laws of our country, she violated that oath and thus gave up hr right to expect she would be allowed to attack our capital with impunity. She was not a martyr or a hero, she was a seditionist and paid the price for her actions. What is your opinion?

She was braver than the rest of that bunch combined, just horribly misguided.

It was John Sullivan who filmed the fake death of Ashli Babbitt and sold the footage to CNN for $70,000. He also was not a Trump supporter, being previously tied to BLM and the left, but he caught himself on tape yelling to “burn this shit down!” Which he didn't do. Nor did anyone else. No fires were started. No one even pissed on the carpet.

He just happens to be the son of 3-star Lieutenant General Kevin Sullivan, Air Force retired.

Wow, was anyone in this riot not a hired actor from the Pentagon? Although we are told the general's retirement was forced, due to selling nuclear fuses to China, there is no evidence of that. If there had been any evidence of it, he would have been court martialed and tried for treason. Not only was he not tried or even reprimanded, he subsequently was tapped for a cushy job brokering military contracts. Do you really think the military would hire a suspected spy for that? No, obviously what we have here is a family of ranking spooks, with the father working Air Force projects, and the son an Intel actor and agent being assigned the filming of the fake Babbitt shooting.

Tell us about Sandy Hook.

you do not get to make that call, thankfully. public opinion is not how we declare traitors in the United States of America.
The Police Officer had to make a call to protect Congress members, which was his primary duty, and he did. According to those who are qualified to 'make the call' as to his actions; his actions were deemed to be a "good shoot." Correct?

the police don;t get to be judge jury an executioner in this country. we need the facts and then citizens, lawyers and judges can decide what is a good shooting and what is not.

I'm sure you would have a fit if they shot someone like George Floyd and told you "oh well the POLICE said it was a good shooting, so everyone just calm down and go home.", right?

The shooting has been deemed good.

The Police Officer had to make a call to protect Congress members, and he did. According to those who are qualified to 'make the call' as to his actions; his actions were deemed to be a "good shoot." Correct?
maybe so , maybe not... but thus there is no reason to hide the facts are there? yet that is what they have done. It is not up to law enforcement whether they killing was good or not. he should and WILL have his day in court.

who goes by the police opinion these days? certainly not progressives of any sort.

I wonder if a thread like this would even exist if all of the insurrectionists at the US Capitol were minorities.

I wonder if a thread like this would even exist if all of the insurrectionists at the US Capitol were minorities.
no one gives a sh** what color they were, I do not like having justice doled out solely by the federal government while it hides the facts.

They continue to believe a proven pathological liar that wanted to run the country like his corrupt business. They can't be trusted about anything.

maybe so , maybe not... but thus there is no reason to hide the facts are there? yet that is what they have done. It is not up to law enforcement whether they killing was good or not. he should and WILL have his day in court.

who goes by the police opinion these days? certainly not progressives of any sort.
Are you really not aware that it was 'not' the police that decided it was a 'good shoot.' As to why the shooter's name is not being released, that should be evident to anyone with two properly working brain cells. No clue as to what you are talking about in reference to "his day in court." There were no charges filed; hence "no day in court."

no one gives a sh** what color they were, I do not like having justice doled out solely by the federal government while it hides the facts.
Are you defending the insurrectionists?

The Police Officer had to make a call to protect Congress members, which was his primary duty, and he did. According to those who are qualified to 'make the call' as to his actions; his actions were deemed to be a "good shoot." Correct?
what is correct is that his actions are due for scrutiny by the courts and populace.

LINK?

I don't consider stupidity brave.
Well I doubt the ones behind her were much smarter, and they ran for it.

She saw the gun and pressed on with trying to breach the barricade, not believing he'd fire. That's brassy.

If he hadn't shot her, she may well have tangled him up long enough to get 1-2 more through, and then the door was breached.

Not the outcome I'd have preferred, and clearly she was wrong and chasing a foolish cause, but her determination was impressive.

I might say hero if she was rioting for a just cause but she was fighting for a lie which is actually sad because she died for an egomaniac would just simply couldn't accept defeat.

Back
Top Bottom