• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In two weeks Trump hits 300 miles of new border wall

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I truly appreciate that huge steel wall. See the wall keeps out intruders. But it also saves lives. Intruders will not die on American lands. Their kids will not die in our blazing temperatures either. Better they stay in Mexico than trying using bloody fingers to climb the wall or hike 300 miles to get around the wall. Where if they try will be captured and sent right back anyway.

Best to have them hear of the wall and stay at home safely.

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1296081034099003392

I truly appreciate that huge steel wall. See the wall keeps out intruders. But it also saves lives. Intruders will not die on American lands. Their kids will not die in our blazing temperatures either. Better they stay in Mexico than trying using bloody fingers to climb the wall or hike 300 miles to get around the wall. Where if they try will be captured and sent right back anyway.

Trump stole the money from Pentagon construction funds.

I wonder how many deteriorating military barracks that money could have rehabbed, or how many military clinics won't get built now.

Why does Trump hate the US military?

I wonder how many deteriorating military barracks that money could have rehabbed, or how many military clinics won't get built now.

Maybe he's still mad that they wouldn't let him join after all those deferments and bone spurs, lol.

But Trump has never held respect for our military men and women, look at all the times he's attacked them. Attacked POWs and Gold Star Families. The man has never had an ounce of class.

You know damned well that Barack Hussein Obama repaired all decrepit military barracks. He was God as you recall.

Will you prove each of your allegations today?

More on the wall.

The new wall system is one piece of President Trump’s larger agenda to protect America’s security and sovereignty. Last year, he negotiated historic agreements with Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras to help stop the flood of illegal immigration across our border. Mexico even deployed thousands of troops to help.

Border apprehensions have fallen by more than 70 percent since last May as a result.

American law enforcement officers are stopping crime, drugs, and gangs in their tracks, as well. So far this fiscal year, U.S. Customs and Border Protection has seized over 100,000 pounds of cocaine, over 83,000 pounds of meth, and over 2,700 pounds of fentanyl. Border Patrol apprehended 976 alien gang members last year, including 464 from the vile MS-13 gang. (MS-13’s motto is “Kill, Rape, Control.”)

�� WATCH: Border wall leads to huge reductions in human trafficking

“You’re setting records at the border,” President Trump told Border Patrol officers yesterday. “You’ve been unbelievable.”

Border protection is more important than ever as the Coronavirus pandemic spreads globally. Strong border security is crucial to helping slow the spread of the disease.

“A lot of the procedures that we are putting in place today are having a real impact on applying a consequence to those that are entering the country illegally,” Acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf said.

“We are returning 90 percent of those individuals within 120 minutes, to date. That’s a big accomplishment.”

�� PHOTO: New border wall system is going up!

Videos only work for the White house site.

Thus you are welcome.

Access Denied <------- working link to white house report

Last edited:
Maybe he's still mad that they wouldn't let him join after all those deferments and bone spurs, lol.

But Trump has never held respect for our military men and women, look at all the times he's attacked them. Attacked POWs and Gold Star Families. The man has never had an ounce of class.

Trump has been defended by Gold star families.

Too many lies out there as to how he supposedly hates gold star families.

I thought lefties hated the military.

Updated: Aug. 9, 2020 6:11 p.m

President Donald Trump’s signature campaign to build a border wall from the Gulf Coast to the Pacific has added only 5 miles of new walls along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Since he took office in 2017, the administration has set aside $15 billion for 738 miles of walls and fencing on the 2,000-mile border, with the money coming from Homeland Security, the Defense Department and the Treasury Forfeiture Fund

Border wall: Hundreds of miles funded, 5 new miles built - ExpressNews.com

Congratulations, Trump. The U.S./Mexican border is 2,000 miles long. In 3 1/2 years Trump has built 300 miles of border paid for by Americans, not Mexico as he promised countless times. What the hell good is 300 miles? Illegal immigrants will just go around it.

When are you going to realize Trump is just a con man. He conned you, didn't he?

Back
Top Bottom