• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In the world’s biggest education test, one small country has raced past all the other

Re: In the world’s biggest education test, one small country has raced past all the o

Are you questioning my reading ability?

Are you 15 year old?

Re: In the world’s biggest education test, one small country has raced past all the o

Are you 15 year old?

Do you understand English? Maybe you need to rephrase your OP, clarify your meaning, because right now you're sounding friggin' obfuscatory.

At the bottom of the page:

The tests are just that: tests. Kids are more than that.

:coffeepap

Do you understand English? Maybe you need to rephrase your OP, clarify your meaning, because right now you're sounding friggin' obfuscatory.

For your info 90% of Americans can't speak or write good English.

I don't know if you can read English but I know that if you did, you'd know I'm not American.
And I know that your 90% assertion is horsecrap.
I also know that your condescension is making you look foolish.

I think, to be properly stated, it would go something like this, " For your information, 90% of Americans can't speak or write English well."

So far, 100% of Singaporeans I have encountered here cannot speak or write English well.

I think, to be properly stated, it would go something like this, " For your information, 90% of Americans can't speak or write English well."

So far, 100% of Singaporeans I have encountered here cannot speak or write English well.

Not to worry about English standards in USA. Speak like blue collar workers as Trump did and win the Presidency.:lamo

I don't know if you can read English but I know that if you did, you'd know I'm not American.
And I know that your 90% assertion is horsecrap.
I also know that your condescension is making you look foolish.
I may not be able to read English but it's good enough to make you mad.:lamo

I may not be able to read English but it's good enough to make you mad.:lamo

I was right. You're not nearly as literate in English as you give yourself credit for.
But I am peeved at myself for wasting time on this.

I was right. You're not nearly as literate in English as you give yourself credit for.
But I am peeved at myself for wasting time on this.

We are trilingual and speak English better than monolingual native speakers out there.

Not to worry about English standards in USA. Speak like blue collar workers as Trump did and win the Presidency.:lamo
Blue collar workers, eh?

Do you have a problem with people who work hard for a living, have skills necessary to make the world run properly... sounds like you actually do. I appreciate those guys, they help me so my car runs consistently and correctly, for instance. Or right now installing the plumbing in the shell of a house I bought here in the mountains; the electrician that totally re wired my house... I know a little about it, they are the experts and are fun to watch them do their magic if they have real know how.

Those type people are lesser to you? I think that is also the problem with the DC elite, they don't remember they need those votes, too. Don't know that when push comes to shove, if they needed something actually to get done, not just thought about, its these other guys/gals that get 'er done.

Back
Top Bottom