• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In the less than one month under Biden things are getting worse and worse

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Since Biden was elected the local price of gas has gone up 38 cents a gallon. The people that it hurts the most is poor people. The very people that Biden duped into voting for him, because he promised them fuzzy bunnies and unicorns and "free" money.

Since Biden was elected the local price of gas has gone up 38 cents a gallon. The people that it hurts the most is poor people. The very people that Biden duped into voting for him, because he promised them fuzzy bunnies and unicorns and "free" money.
No economics Nobel here. I'm quite sure weather conditions account for the majority of that spike.

Biden raised gas prices?

So now poor butt hurt trumpees are blaming Biden for just about anything. The loss of their demi-God was just to much for their delicate psyches. Nothing left for them but to whine and whinge and stamp their feet whilst holding their breath. It's adorable.

The day after Biden was elected, the Low Battery light went off in my truck and I had to take it to the dealership. And I didn't even get a fuzzy bunny out of it. Damn liberal elites. Now I wish I voted for Trump!

Can only assume your post is supposed to be sarcastic jest.

I'm a lifelong conservative (moderate?) and can only perceive trying to blame the spike in natural gas prices on Joe Biden as pretty absurd.

So pathetic. Even for you.

The thing that bothers me about him is that there have been no celebrity Twitter wars and exactly zero fomented insurrections. It's like he's not even trying.

Back
Top Bottom