• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In support of Northam

Trump is no racist. That's just bullsh*t you've made up to attack Republicans.

For a long time I believed as you.

I was wrong. He is a racist if for no other reason than political expedience.

Stop snowflaking. I didn't call you a racist. I called your post racist. How are we ever to point out and stop racism if every time someone does people get all "did you call me a bitch!?!?"

Just because someone attacks something you do does not mean they attack you personally. If you take everything personally, no one will be able to discuss anything. Butch up. Stop pretending to be a victim.

Why do people who spaek as a racist get so insulted when they are called out on it.

If you don't want to be know as speaking like a racist, don't speak like a racist.

Seems pretty simple to me.

Stop snowflaking. I didn't call you a racist. I called your post racist. How are we ever to point out and stop racism if every time someone does people get all "did you call me a bitch!?!?"

Just because someone attacks something you do does not mean they attack you personally. If you take everything personally, no one will be able to discuss anything. Butch up. Stop pretending to be a victim.

That's amusing. My post is apparently racist and I'm "hedging" for racists but, no, I'm not a racist. Sorry, that doesn't quite cut it. Also, people in here have every right to defend themselves. If you want to call it "snowflaking", feel free. Maybe don't attack people and they won't have to waste time responding.

Why do people who spaek as a racist get so insulted when they are called out on it.

If you don't want to be know as speaking like a racist, don't speak like a racist.

Seems pretty simple to me.

Making it personal is a defense mechanism. No one can ever criticize anything they do because that's "attacking". It's cowering, whimpering garbage intended to prevent one from being intellectually embarrassed.

It's "did you call me a bitch?!" I might.

That's amusing. My post is apparently racist and I'm "hedging" for racists but, no, I'm not a racist. Sorry, that doesn't quite cut it. Also, people in here have every right to defend themselves. If you want to call it "snowflaking", feel free. Maybe don't attack people and they won't have to waste time responding.

When you try to defend your post instead of playing victim, crying and ad homs, let me know. But you can't. Because it's racist garbage.

So keep bitching.

Making it personal is a defense mechanism. No one can ever criticize anything they do because that's "attacking". It's cowering, whimpering garbage intended to prevent one from being intellectually embarrassed.

It's "did you call me a bitch?!" I might.

The only person who should be intellectually embarrassed is you. I made a comment about the Dems acting the way they demand others act and, rather than discuss or comment on that, you reverted to the racist nonsense. I can only imagine how much bandwidth is wasted in here on whether or not something is racist. It really starts to make the term meaningless when it is applied to anything one side doesn't like.

The only person who should be intellectually embarrassed is you. I made a comment about the Dems acting the way they demand others act and, rather than discuss or comment on that, you reverted to the racist nonsense. I can only imagine how much bandwidth is wasted in here on whether or not something is racist. It really starts to make the term meaningless when it is applied to anything one side doesn't like.

Are you gonna bitch all morning without even the weakest attempt to defend your racist post?

When you try to defend your post instead of playing victim, crying and ad homs, let me know. But you can't. Because it's racist garbage.

So keep bitching.

I don't have defend what is an innocuous post. You've yet to talk about the subject. You'd rather talk about me. That's not the point of this place.

Are you gonna bitch all morning without even the weakest attempt to defend your racist post?

All I can do is refer you back to Post #143. As long as you insist on this nonsense, that is all the response you'll get or deserve.

All I can do is refer you back to Post #143. As long as you insist on this nonsense, that is all the response you'll get or deserve.

I was good with letting the evidence stand before you started crying. If you're done crying we'll call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom