• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In secretly recorded audio, Trump’s sister says he has ‘no principles’ and ‘you can’t trust him'

How is this breaking news? It should be moved to political forum.

Oh, posted by a liberal, makes all the difference.

Yeah I mean, the POTUS, complete lack of morality and charcacter isn't "newsworthy" to you guys is it? It's the feature! :lamo

Blind party loyalty is true on both sides, albeit it does seem mindless. I think the biggest issue facing the Democrats right now is that their campaign seems to be running on the negative and on some strange idea that image is more of a priority than issues. I don't hear a lot of policy defining, just a lot of Trump bashing or worrying about the color of people's skin. The current Democrat VP nominee was chosen in large part because of sex and skin color, or at least there was a lot of press touting the pressure to make it a mandate. Strikes me as terribly superficial, and frankly, kinda stupid. If they just chose somebody based on experience - no matter what color or sex - it would at least look like a genuine interest in aptitude. I think all of the negativity and superficiality is going to be an obstacle on election day unless the Democrats can get together a sincere, cogent way forward. Thanks!!

Running mates have been chosen this way for a long time by both parties.

The type of recording is perfectly legal in New York

Scumbag Supreme and convicted criminal James O'Keefe made a habit of doing it and rightwingers were ecstatic with it. Funny how they don't much like being the "victim" of their own tactics.

You are a good and loyal cultist.

Low like making fun of a handicap reporter?
Low like makingnfun of a womans face?
Low like making fun of gold star families?

Sit down before you hurt yourself

"Making fun" is the best you could say about Dirtbag's wide and deep nasty streak.

Low like making fun of a handicap reporter?
Low like makingnfun of a womans face?
Low like making fun of gold star families?

Sit down before you hurt yourself

Sit down yourself. I haven't done any of that. If you are alluding to Trump, speak to him about it or make a clear point here without trying to use somebody as a foil. Thanks!!

Remind me. Who are the snowflakes, again?

I have no idea. I have no idea "who"snowflakes are. To me, they're just bits of frozen water that fall from the sky generally in the winter. Sorry. Thanks!!

Sit down yourself. I haven't done any of that. If you are alluding to Trump, speak to him about it or make a clear point here without trying to use somebody as a foil. Thanks!!

It's not always about you dear

in a normal election year this story would be front page news from now to the election.

with our crazy Q President, it's just normal.

How bout you get back to the thread and take your ill-mannered, meaningless discourse with you. As per the topic, I'm sure you enjoy all the pettiness you can present, stooping so low as to even to drool over a sibling's complaints about a brother, secretly taped of course. Assuredly, if the best you can do is be overtly rude, you have very little to offer. Thanks!!
I find it beyond amusing - hilarious even, in a pointing-out-gross-hypocrisy kind of way - that you have the temerity of accusing me of being either "meaningless" or "ill-mannered". Are you honestly so un-self-aware as to actually believe that? OVERLY RUDE? God you are funny.

I think, actually, a lot of people find it "ill-mannered" and "rude" to be lied to in their face. I think people of good conscience would be willing and able to supply sources to back up their claims. Because neither of those obtain in your postings, it is neither ill-mannered nor rude to call them out. Perhaps the term "bull****", while strong, is "rude" - except if, as demonstrated, accurate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom