• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In "Russia", patients of a boarding house for the disabled were forcibly sterilized

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
In Russia, patients of a boarding house for the disabled were forcibly sterilized. as i predicted, Moscow uses Nazi tools for centuries , but can not hide it anymore. i say bomb Moscow with oil - gas sanctions! With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

In Russia, patients of a boarding house for the disabled were forcibly sterilized. as i predicted, Moscow uses Nazi tools for centuries , but can not hide it anymore. i say bomb Moscow with oil - gas sanctions! With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

The USA and UK forcibly sterilized people as well.

The ‘infertility requirement’ or ‘forced sterilisation’ still exists in the follow EU countries: Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia.

i say bomb Lithuania with oil - gas sanctions!

to compere the mongol ulus with the democracies can only 1) Marxist 2) useful idiot 3) west- hater who are you, a comrade ?

I've never trusted the Russians, and I sure wish Trump would quit trusting them, too.

I've never trusted the Russians, and I sure wish Trump would quit trusting them, too.
Emily, don't worry, USA has the strongest democratic institutes in the world , both parties hate Moscow´s 'Revanchism, and Trump is not a czar (Asiatic despot & man - God) , he is just a US President (8 years max) , with other words Moscow´s empire will be soon finished one way or another.

have a good day

Standing Up to a 'Revanchist Russia' - Atlantic Council
www.atlanticcouncil.org › blogs › ukrainealert › standi...

May 5, 2015 — It is a sign that Moscow is intent on shifting its relationship with the West from one of “strategic cooperation” to “strategic competition,” he ...

to compere the mongol ulus with the democracies can only 1) Marxist 2) useful idiot 3) west- hater who are you, a comrade ?

The only Mongol Ulu is Mongolia. That is fact. You do understand fact. Yes?

And Lithuania practices forces sterilization. That too is fact.

One needs not be Marxist, a useful idiot or a hater of the West to prove you wrong.

i say bomb Lithuania with oil - gas sanctions

Back
Top Bottom