• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In North Korea, Missile Bases Suggest a Great Deception

markjs

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
In North Korea, Missile Bases Suggest a Great Deception

WASHINGTON — North Korea is moving ahead with its ballistic missile program at 16 hidden bases that have been identified in new commercial satellite images, a network long known to American intelligence agencies but left undiscussed as President Trump claims to have neutralized the North’s nuclear threat.

The satellite images suggest that the North has been engaged in a great deception: It has offered to dismantle a major launching site — a step it began, then halted — while continuing to make improvements at more than a dozen others that would bolster launches of conventional and nuclear warheads....

So phony tough guy TRump is being made a fool of on the world stage and his base eats it up,wow, when can we be rid of this buffoon? After he literally destroys our standing in the world?:shock:

So phony tough guy TRump is being made a fool of on the world stage and his base eats it up,wow, when can we be rid of this buffoon? After he literally destroys our standing in the world?:shock:

His supporters still believe the lies. More Republicans are jumping on the band wagon.

NK has never even told the US if they have nuclear weapons. Kinds. or numbers.

I'm sure the people at the Nobel peace prize committee are heart broken that Trump failed after being so sure he'd achieved the end of the hermit empire.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

This entire issue has been MSM managed by a biased "think tank" promoting the NeoCon agenda in support of the MIC and more and bigger wars. More MSM agenda promotion.
/

When a flunky like Kim Jong-un gets one over on the U.S. President, what's that saying?

Obama never gave Kim the time-of-day, much less elevated him to the world stage! :doh

Now it's time to put Kim back in his cage, if Trump has the gonads to do it.

I can hardly wait for Mr. Trump's greatest apologist to post how we should all wait to see the real evidence because that's what he's going to do until after he has personally inspected the so-called "missile sites" and personally determined that they actually contain actual missiles that actually contain actual nuclear weapons that are actually targeted at actual American targets and that the people in charge of firing those missiles have already been given the orders to fire them at a specific time on a specific date - at which point he will consider whether he has received enough evidence to begin to consider whether there is some possibility that Mr. Trump might have been slightly less than 100% correct when he announced that he had freed the world from the possibility of a nuclear war.

Trump: "What does this do to the value of my peace coins?"

So what do you suggest? Bombings?

Start a war, China get's involved, millions die....no big deal. Just so you Trump Haters are happy that Trump isn't making us "be made a fool of".

This entire issue has been MSM managed by a biased "think tank" promoting the NeoCon agenda in support of the MIC and more and bigger wars. More MSM agenda promotion.
/

The satellite pics say otherwise. You could always blame Hilldog, it seems to be the GOP safe space.

The satellite pics say otherwise. You could always blame Hilldog, it seems to be the GOP safe space.

Trump claims a deal to de-nuclearize. I don't recall any agreement on missile sites and routine maintenance. When the sanctions stop, perhaps this activity might be a bargaining chip. There are Intercontinental missiles and shorter range missiles and I don't see any evidence of what type might be referred to. Hype. MSM clickbait.
/

Trump claims a deal to de-nuclearize. I don't recall any agreement on missile sites and routine maintenance. When the sanctions stop, perhaps this activity might be a bargaining chip. There are Intercontinental missiles and shorter range missiles and I don't see any evidence of what type might be referred to. Hype. MSM clickbait.
/

We will see once the inspectors are allowed into NK to their job. Its rather naive to believe NK will give up their Ace card.

I remember people suggesting back when NK said they'd close their one facility that this was probably why.

Give Trump a win and steal the real victory under cover of his idiocy.

Trump: "What does this do to the value of my peace coins?"

My advice is, if you actually have one, HIDE IT and claim that you lost it.

Someday those things are going to be worth REALLY big bucks because of scarcity.

/

Since the "Team Trump" position (currently) is "You do 100% of what we tell you to do, and then we come in and check until we are 100% certain that there isn't even the faintest hint of a possibility that you might be off target by even 0.0000001% AND THEN we'll start to think about the possibility of, maybe, considering, potentially, taking a look at changing one or even more of the sanctions.", it's not too difficult to understand why the leadership of the DPRK might be slightly hesitant to completely strip their country of the ability to strike back if the US actually attacks the DPRK.

Is the US going to actually attack the DPRK?

Highly unlikely - especially since the PRC has already said that it would take part in the defence of the DPRK if anyone attacked it.

Does that leadership of the DPRK actually think that the US is going to attack the DPRK?

Call that one a toss up. If the President of the US was anyone other than Mr. Trump, it might be clearer.

Does the leadership of the DPRK get a domestic advantage out of claiming that the US is going to attack the DPRK if the DPRK isn't able to defend itself and/or counter attack?

Damn right it does.

We will see once the inspectors are allowed into NK to their job.

What inspectors?

You do realize that there was no agreement for "inspections", don't you?

What job?

You do realize that there was no agreement on exactly what the DPRK would (or would not) do, don't you?

Its rather naive to believe NK will give up their Ace card.

Now you are calling Mr. Trump naive.

I'm sure the people at the Nobel peace prize committee are heart broken that Trump failed after being so sure he'd achieved the end of the hermit empire.

Nice to see that you are please to see that Rocketman might have nuke facilities. Very telling.

So when was the last NK missile launch specifically?

Thank you.

Nice to see that you are please to see that Rocketman might have nuke facilities. Very telling.
Lol, you were played for suckers because you're worrying about what pleases dictators abroad, but not Americans at home. This is why the GOP lost the house and Democrats outvoted Republicans by 12 million.

Get over it.

Lol, you were played for suckers because you're worrying about what pleases dictators abroad, but not Americans at home. This is why the GOP lost the house and Democrats outvoted Republicans by 12 million.

Get over it.

Actually I'm concerned about NK weapons, unlike you.

Remember when Trump and his supporters were doing the end-zone dance about achieving peace and denuclearization on the Korean peninsula?

/r/Prematurecelebration/
We warned them and warned them, but they didn't listen to us "leftists", and now they look exactly like the dumbasses they are.

Seriously, did they really believe North Korea would just roll over because of a few threats? We can say a lot about what savages they are, but one thing North Korea does a good job of, is showing just how far in over his head Trump is.

Back
Top Bottom