• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In Maine, Ted Cruz Outmaneuvers Donald Trump Again on Delegates

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
In Maine, Ted Cruz Outmaneuvers Donald Trump Again on Delegates - NBC News

Trump wins the state………. Cruz gets all the delegates……..Do we see a pattern here?

And all that Donald Trump does in meeting the challenge is to whine, say it not fair, or accusing Cruz of “buy off the delegates………

Somehow I do not believe this will help address the problem ……..

I guess if its not a negotiation The Donald does not fair so well.....................

In Maine, Ted Cruz Outmaneuvers Donald Trump Again on Delegates - NBC News

Trump wins the state………. Cruz gets all the delegates……..Do we see a pattern here?

And all that Donald Trump does in meeting the challenge is to whine, say it not fair, or accusing Cruz of “buy off the delegates………

Somehow I do not believe this will help address the problem ……..

I guess if its not a negotiation The Donald does not fair so well.....................
Trump didn't win Maine, so the fundamental basis of your argument is flawed and broken. Even the article you're quoting says so...
Back in March, Cruz won Maine's caucus contest,
But you've been posting nonsense from day one.

Trump didn't win Maine, so the fundamental basis of your argument is flawed and broken. Even the article you're quoting says so...

But you've been posting nonsense from day one.

Well he sure as hill not getting the delegates in any case......... If Trump does not get to1237 going into the convention for first vote.............he is going to get "toasted" by Cruz come second vote.......

Like I said........he claims to be a great negotiator........... but sure cannot figure out how to get out of a paper bag to be able to deal with Cruz

Back
Top Bottom