• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In Less Than 12 Hours, "2000 Mules" Grosses More Than One Million Dollars on Locals and Rumble

There were about a dozen audits in the 2020 election. EVERY SINGLE ONE confirmed there was no fraud.
That's because the fraudsters that stole the election from Trump did the audits certifying their own fraud. The msm was in on it too covering for them.

There were about a dozen audits in the 2020 election. EVERY SINGLE ONE confirmed there was no fraud.
They just recounted the Fraudulent Ballots, so the fake winner still won!
This guy won....

That's because the fraudsters that stole the election from Trump did the audits certifying their own fraud. The msm was in on it too covering for them.
No. That wouldn't work. The fraud had to be done before the security envelope is opened. Once opened, there is no was to trace the origination of a ballot. No way to factually state fraud.

TTV says it has confessions from alleged active participants.
Why have they not turned it over to the State of Georgia?
TTV was served with 4 subpoenas for that information three weeks ago, have they complied?

Or not?

There is zero evidence that was done either accidentally or intentionally.

Why?
For some strange reason, GA seems disinclined to pursue the mess their SofS was responsible for in 2020.
When extra-Legislature election procedures are implemented that's a problem.
But they were ... and in more than one State.
Speaking of Marc Elias, is it possible you don't know who he is or what he's been up to in his career?

For some strange reason, GA seems disinclined to pursue the mess their SofS was responsible for in 2020.
Well I am not certain I understand the point you are trying to make?
When extra-Legislature election procedures are implemented that's a problem.
When those are implemented by Election authorities as a result of unique circumstances as was the throws of the pandemic of course it is problematic but still the 2020 Election really was not the chaos some are ascribing to it. The counter punching that Right wing legislatures are all about is not, in my learned opinion, the way to be going as it is seriously sowing confusion among the Electorate.
But they were ... and in more than one State.
Ok?
Speaking of Marc Elias, is it possible you don't know who he is or what he's been up to in his career?
I am familiar with him and his background, I just failed to see the significance?

Well I am not certain I understand the point you are trying to make?

When those are implemented by Election authorities as a result of unique circumstances as was the throws of the pandemic of course it is problematic but still the 2020 Election really was not the chaos some are ascribing to it. The counter punching that Right wing legislatures are all about is not, in my learned opinion, the way to be going as it is seriously sowing confusion among the Electorate.

Ok?

I am familiar with him and his background, I just failed to see the significance?
What did Marc Elias do during the 2020 election period and what has he been doing?

What did Marc Elias do during the 2020 election period and what has he been doing?
He worked for Democrats and Democrat causes, in particular for the Biden campaign in 2020 and for the expansion of voting access nationwide to the 2020 Election, then he worked victoriously for Biden overseeing the vast majority of the 60 plus Trump and Trump allies lawsuits contesting the 2020 Election outcome.

He also worked for the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2016.

Relevance?

So you have nothing to say about your link lying to you ....
Thought so!

Here a clue for you.
If they have fraudulent Ballots and they recount the Fraudulent Ballots, the Fraudulent winner is still going to win!
One would have to be a Moron to accept that scenario as a valid way to investigate if there was fraud or not.....

But here we are the Sheep are getting over it....

You also said nothing about how CNN showed Votes flipped from Trump to Biden!
You just avoid facts... Why is that?

PSA:
Fascist love brain dead and willfully ignorant people, because they are easy to manipulate!
Guess what? Everything you just said was pure bullshit.

You really need to start thinking instead of believing all the propaganda.

You are in a cult.

He worked for Democrats and Democrat causes, in particular for the Biden campaign in 2020 and for the expansion of voting access nationwide to the 2020 Election, then he worked victoriously for Biden overseeing the vast majority of the 60 plus Trump and Trump allies lawsuits contesting the 2020 Election outcome.

Relevance?
You're dodging and I was hoping you wouldn't.
What specifically did Marc Elias do in 2016 and 2020 for Hillary and Biden? What actions. What strategies.
He's pretty infamous. Hard to believe you're not aware of it all.
I'm not looking for a general description like "He worked for".

Relevance?
I see you’re getting the Bubba runaround, where you’re supposed to answer his nutty questions that he already has answers to so he doesn’t actually have to defend his current, irrational position.

What specifically did Marc Elias do in 2016 and 2020 for Hillary and Biden? What actions. What strategies.
He's some scumbag lawyer who tries to get laws changed to favor Democrats. He is a stain on our country.

So I am dodging, or so you say, yet you haven't answered my questions.

Guess what? Everything you just said was pure bullshit.

You really need to start thinking instead of believing all the propaganda.

You are in a cult.
In a cult or suffering a skull full of R-winger mush, or both?

So you have nothing to say about your link lying to you ....
Thought so!

Here a clue for you.
If they have fraudulent Ballots and they recount the Fraudulent Ballots, the Fraudulent winner is still going to win!
One would have to be a Moron to accept that scenario as a valid way to investigate if there was fraud or not.....

But here we are the Sheep are getting over it....

You also said nothing about how CNN showed Votes flipped from Trump to Biden!
You just avoid facts... Why is that?

PSA:
Fascist love brain dead and willfully ignorant people, because they are easy to manipulate!
OMG OMG OMG

That has never, ever, EVER happened before where Early Election Return reporting has CHANGED in Later Election Return Reporting!!!

Obviously it was PROOF positive that CNN stole the Election from saintly Donald J. Trump and gave it to some sleepy senile old fart hiding in his Delaware basement!!!

You are hilarious! Absolutely hilarious!

That's because the fraudsters that stole the election from Trump did the audits certifying their own fraud.
Republicans conducting the audits conspired to elect a democrat? Are you sure you want to make such a retarded comment like that?
The msm was in on it too covering for them.
Why do you say such stupid shit you know isn’t true?

Republicans conducting the audits conspired to elect a democrat? Are you sure you want to make such a retarded comment like that?

Why do you say such stupid shit you know isn’t true?
;)(y)

Because it is what Trump Stupid's do best!

So I am dodging, or so you say, yet you haven't answered my questions.
If your question is ... of what relevance is Marc Elias to election fraud, you can start with the 2016 election and his work for the Clinton campaign. He hired Fusion and we got the dossier.
Prior to that, he got his creds from his questionable election work with other Party luminaries like Harry Reid and Al Franken.
Then moving to the 2020 election, his work to create the conditions that enabled Democrat controlled precincts to bypass election procedures established by their State legislatures, to push for mass mail-in balloting, to ignore the fraud inherent in mass mail-in voting, and to relax rules that are supposed to determine the validity of mailed ballots.
He's really quite famous for his work, ugly as it is.
Now that I answered what you asked, it appears I also answered what I asked.
I guess the only question remaining now is what specifics you know of - "What specifically did Marc Elias do in 2016 and 2020 for Hillary and Biden? What actions. What strategies."

Well then. let's get legit Canvassers !!!! What a Brilliant Idea!!! Why didn't ANYONE think of that sooner???...
Oh wait, the DEM's don't want that to happen! And the Media tell the Sheep that it's bad to want that or agree to have it done......

See how the Con Game works yet? (If you don't look, you will find nothing)

P.S. You didn't read or watch what the Canvasers did, because their main line of questioning was about:
"Do These people live at this address, or do you know these people."
So the only data they could get is from people willing to answer, and if people did not answer the number of missing ballots would not go up.
So their Data set is base on "ONLY" the people who found it wrong that unknown persons were getting/sending ballots
from their address, or people who said the voter registration info is right.
Why waste money to continue to feed the conspiracy theorists' coffers, to those who will simply refuse to accept those results, and claim "we need another one because this one was tainted, corrupt" as they have been doing for 1.5 years?

If you had actual evidence of widespread voter/election fraud, actual evidence of cheating, that would be different. Instead you want an investigation based on supposition, a conspiracy theory.

If your question is ... of what relevance is Marc Elias to election fraud, you can start with the 2016 election and his work for the Clinton campaign. He hired Fusion and we got the dossier.
That was not Election Fraud.
Prior to that, he got his creds from his questionable election work with other Party luminaries like Harry Reid and Al Franken.
Again, not Election Fraud.
Then moving to the 2020 election, his work to create the conditions that enabled Democrat controlled precincts to bypass election procedures established by their State legislatures, to push for mass mail-in balloting, to ignore the fraud inherent in mass mail-in voting, and to relax rules that are supposed to determine the validity of mailed ballots.
He's really quite famous for his work, ugly as it is.
His work is just work, ugly is only the unhappy partisan face one puts on it, however incorrectly.
Now that I answered what you asked, it appears I also answered what I asked.
You did answer my questions and the answers are, Marc Elias is irrelevant, as I knew.
I guess the only question remaining now is what specifics you know of - "What specifically did Marc Elias do in 2016 and 2020 for Hillary and Biden? What actions. What strategies."
Failing actions and strategies for Hillary and winning actions and strategies for Biden.

Pretty obvious answers.

HAVE A LOVELY SUNDAY!

That was not Election Fraud.

His work is just work, ugly is only the unhappy partisan face one puts on it, however incorrectly.

You did answer my questions and the answers are, Marc Elias is irrelevant, as I knew.

Failing actions and strategies for Hillary and winning actions and strategies for Biden.

Pretty obvious answers.

HAVE A LOVELY SUNDAY!
Let me ask you something.
What would you call a lawsuit about the requirement of signature matching on absentee ballots that would lead first to an agreement for voter notification but then eventually instructions to election clerks to presume valid signatures despite the Law that said otherwise?
Is that fraud or just clever strategy to enable fraud?
Marc Elias did that.

Let me ask you something.
What would you call a lawsuit about the requirement of signature matching on absentee ballots that would lead first to an agreement for voter notification but then eventually instructions to election clerks to presume valid signatures despite the Law that said otherwise?
Is that fraud or just clever strategy to enable fraud?
Marc Elias did that.
I wouldn't call it fraud, but I would call it enabling cheating.

Are you serious?

One only has to look at the audits in Arizona to know your full of bs.

Back
Top Bottom