• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In Less Than 12 Hours, "2000 Mules" Grosses More Than One Million Dollars on Locals and Rumble

DAY 66 OF EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL ACTS BEING HIDDEN BY CATHERINE ENGLEBRECHT!!!

LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!

That's the lie they have told you !
The 2020 Presidential Election was the most scrutinized in our history, that is truth and verifiable.
Do you know how many Chain of Custody violations happened with all the Drop Boxes? Or how many
signatures could not be verified, or that some states STOPPED verifying Signatures on Ballots ?
I am certain you don’t know how many of those situations occurred. Reality is that there were not many, and those issues were reviewed, and they are being properly attended to.

For the record, in Fulton County Georgia of over 1500 Ballot Box Custody Forms collected in the 2020 Election they failed to account for only 8 of them at the latest reporting. Secretary of State Raffensperger initiated a Statewide investigation of Georgia to determine where this breakdown in Ballot Handling Rules was and why?

The scant few missing forms does not change fact the Ballots that were gathered from the Ballot Boxes and returned to Election HQs were inspected, processed, and once full validity was determined they were counted.

Raffensperger made it clear when announcing the investigation of Ballot Handling by Election Staff statewide that it was not concerned with any Ballots themselves as they had already been processed and counted.

As for “signatures”, your claims above are red herrings regarding the 2020 Election.

What has taken place is folks took partial statements, misunderstood reporting, flat out fabrications and ran them up Right Wing media RED FLAG POLES. Even after debunking and fact checking and verifications the Right keeps those Red Herring flags raised so The Big Lie folks can salute them every day.

Do you know Authorities will find ABSOLUTELY NO FRAUD when the don't look for it ?.... (See how that works?)
Which is why I am tickled pink that our Election Authorities across all 50 States and the District of Columbia are always looking for Election Fraud, Vote Fraud, and all Violations of Federal and State Election Laws. That is why our Elections are so secure and conducted with microscopically small percentages of criminal acts.

This is both true and verifiable.

See how that works?
Do you know they found organized Fraud rings involving Elected Officials (DEM) and Nonprofit organizations
that are involved in getting minorities to vote ?....
Ah, the mysterious and unnamed “they” allegedly doing things that are not supported by any real evidence.
Do you know in AZ they have a FEDERAL ONLY Voting Law, that will Allow anyone to vote for President even if they
can not Prove to be a US Citizen, and they will use those vote to Certification the Election, but are NEVER required to get Proof of Citizenship by those people ?.....
In November of 2018 Arizona had 2,409,910 Electors come out to vote. In 2018 there were a grand total of 11,904 Federal-Only Ballot registrations on the books in Arizona. Of that number only 1,712 people voted on the Federal-Only Ballots.

But an FYI, something you obviously missed in looking up Federal-Only balloting in Arizona. Before an expectant elector can get that Federal-Only ballot the individual must still fill out a Voter Registration, an affidavit, with all the regular information a voter registration requires, such as name, address, date of birth, eligibility to vote. Pretty much the lead off question asked was “Are you a United States Citizen - YES or NO.

Can you say “Honor System”?

One must have marked the YES box before receiving a Federal Office Only ballot. Signing this registration application is the person swearing that all the information they entered is true and correct.

The only thing missing from the Federal-Only Registration is the DPOC which prevents the elector from receiving a full Ballot. At any time, a Federal-Only registrant who wished to convert their registration to “full ballot” status, all they needed do was supply the election registrar Arizona State approved DPOC.

But of course, you must be fully aware of why all of that is now moot?

Right?

You need to STOP being Force Fed Propaganda by the media and start looking things up on your own!
You really do need to find better sources for the information you are getting, most preferably sourcing that doesn’t lie to you and or is not beyond your reading comprehension.

You need to STOP being Force Fed Propaganda by the media and start looking things up on your own!
I will say the words best applied here is, “Doctor, heal thyself!”

Nobody has force fed me a thing. Nor do I supplant propaganda for facts. Truth, is I do incredible amounts of “looking things up on my own” which is why I always know how and why so much of your postings are garbage.

You just learned about the Federal Only ballots in Arizona here in this thread a couple days ago and you obviously looked at some information about them but, again, obviously not enough to really know what they are, how they work, or what their usage has been since Proposition 200 Passed in 2004. But hey, don’t let facts get in the way of your spittle spewing rants.

DAY 67 OF EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL ACTS BEING HIDDEN BY CATHERINE ENGLEBRECHT!!!

LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!

Biden's a serial liar!.... He also the election was won fair and square....

A "Serial liar!"

Ooh that sounds real bad.

Tell me my friend just how many lies has this serial liar told in his life?

Hey, I have an easier one for you, how many lies has this evil "serial liar" told in his time as president?

That should be real easy for you since you seem so knowledgeable about this evil Biden, this "serial liar".

Right?

So, how many?

Some BIG LIE updates.

Oh my, how the Kraken doth protest too much!

Texas judge refuses to dismiss disciplinary case against former Trump attorney Sidney Powell
The state bar association claims Sidney Powell filed frivolous lawsuits over the 2020 election and unreasonably delayed resolution of those cases.

More.

Looks like THE BIG LIE’s Kraken is finding herself in ever hotter water.

A federal judge on Friday ordered defense attorneys for alleged members of the Oath Keepers charged with seditious conspiracy to disclose whether their legal fees are being paid by anyone other than their clients after prosecutors warned of potential conflicts of interest if former Donald Trump attorney Sidney Powell is helping raise money for some of the legal defense as reported.

In the Oath Keepers criminal case, the Justice Department asked the court this week to probe possible financial relationships between attorneys for defendants accused of trying to prevent Joe Biden from becoming president and a nonprofit entity run by Powell, who as Trump’s representative spread false election claims and filed a series of failed lawsuits to overturn the results.

Prosecutors had cited news reports by Mother Jones and BuzzFeed in recent months saying that Powell’s nonprofit organization, Defending the Republic, has used some of the millions of dollars it has raised through spreading conspiracy theories about the 2020 election to pay legal fees for Oath Keepers members facing trial. According to reports cited in the filing, four defendants including Rhodes have taken funds from Powell’s organization.

Would appear, according to what I have learned here in DP from my good Conservative friends, that Sidney Powell is prime VP material!

BUT WAIT...

Flickering Falsehoods: The Yuma sheriff isn’t investigating election fraud because of ‘2000 Mules’
By Jerod MacDonald-Evoy, Arizona Mirror

DAY 68 OF EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL ACTS BEING HIDDEN BY CATHERINE ENGLEBRECHT!!!

LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!

Well. Good old girl Catherine Englebrecht, who wants AMERICAN elections to be fair and secure recently went on the Right Wing Nutter Eric Metaxas show to do more OMG OMG OMG lamenting about the alleged felony cheating of the 2020 Election but for some reason Englebrecht is still stonewalling the data and deposition subpoenas from the Georgia State Board of Elections.

Englebrecht claims her motives are pure and that her data is irrefutable yet she has spent the last 68 Days dodging the requests for copies of her information and for her and Gregg Phillips to sit for depositions.

Why?

They both rant about authorities ignoring the evidence they have but that isn't at all true.

They are using their lawyers to block these subpoenas!

Why?

More.

Looks like THE BIG LIE’s Kraken is finding herself in ever hotter water.

Would appear, according to what I have learned here in DP from my good Conservative friends, that Sidney Powell is prime VP material!
And that's where this comes into play...

Tsk tsk trumpy. The crimes must be quite bad for you to willingly expose more criminality to cover it up.

DAY 69 OF EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL ACTS BEING HIDDEN BY CATHERINE ENGLEBRECHT!!!

LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!

Just sent another email to Georgia Election Board with some questions.

Doubt I will receive any response.

But here is what I asked this time.

Thanks for your consideration.

I have been avidly following events in Georgia with the Elections Board since 2020. So I am wondering when will be the next Elections Board meeting and when might we see information to that effect posted on the website there?

Also I am interested if there is a link I could access to the 4 subpoenas issued to True The Vote and Catherine Englebrecht and Gregg Phillips regarding their claims of illegal ballot harvesting in the 2020 election.

Last, I am interested in how that investigation is progressing?

DAY 70 OF CRIMINAL ACTS BEING HIDDEN BY CATHERINE ENGLEBRECHT!!!

LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!

DAY 71 OF CRIMINAL ACTS BEING HIDDEN BY CATHERINE ENGLEBRECHT!!!

LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!

DAY 72 OF CRIMINAL ACTS BEING HIDDEN BY CATHERINE ENGLEBRECHT!!!

LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!

Just so folks know, Dinesh has claimed his ludicrous POS so called "documentary" has grifted in over $11 Million Dollars to his bank account, so far, all from the politically brain dead gullible.

$11 Million Dollars Banked!

ZERO Mules Spanked!

WOO HOO fleecing the R-winger sheep has never been easier!

DAY 73 OF CRIMINAL ACTS BEING HIDDEN BY CATHERINE ENGLEBRECHT OF TRUE THE VOTE!!!

LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!

We know ballot stuffing happened.
We do not know that, it is suspected, thanks to TTV.
But as long as Catherine Englebrecht, Gregg Phillips and True the Vote agents refuse to supply copies of their subpoenaed records and sit for their subpoenaed depositions we will never know.
That's election fraud.
Alleged election fraud.
TTV and Company are refusing to turn over subpoenaed copies of the undeniable evidence they claim to have that proves the election fraud.
The next step is to investigate.
That step began in Georgia on January 5th of this year but TTV and Company have been failing and refusing to assist the Georgia State Board of Elections in their investigation and have been stonewalling the official investigation's subpoenas for the last 73 days.
For example, find out where those ballots came from.
TTV and Company claim they know this information but they are withholding it from the Official Investigations in at least two states now, from what I understand.
Why?
Are you willing to advocate for an investigation?
I am and have been a huge advocate for the Georgia State Board of Election's investigation into the alleged ballot harvesting that began back on January 5th, 2020.
For some reason Catherine Englebrecht, Gregg Phillips and other TTV folks, claim they want the alleged mules and alleged ballot harvesting investigated yet they are refusing to turn over copies of their alleged undeniable evidence and are refusing to identify the alleged felons they know of.
Why?
Anyway...because of your personal attack, you are dismissed.
I haven't made any such personal attack in this post so I guess you have no reason to dismiss me.
Right?

But what is your personal opinion regarding Catherine Englebrecht and Gregg Phillips and TTV and their aiding and abetting the massive 2020 Election Fraud by refusing to cooperate with official investigations?

What is your opinion of their hypocrisy?

DAY 74 OF CRIMINAL ACTS BEING HIDDEN BY CATHERINE ENGLEBRECHT OF TRUE THE VOTE!!!

Why is she still hiding criminals and their crimes?

LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!

Just sent another email to Georgia Election Board with some questions.

Doubt I will receive any response.

But here is what I asked this time.

God bless you.

No more can be said.

Trumpism has made a fool of 10s of millions.

God bless you.

No more can be said.

Trumpism has made a fool of 10s of millions.
Still no response. They also seem to not be updating their website information? That and there hasn't been any Board meeting schedule or Board updates since May 17th? Perhaps they all suspend such activity for June?

DAY 75 OF CRIMINAL ACTS BEING HIDDEN BY CATHERINE ENGLEBRECHT OF TRUE THE VOTE!!!

Why is she still hiding criminals and their crimes?

LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!

Back
Top Bottom