• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In Less Than 12 Hours, "2000 Mules" Grosses More Than One Million Dollars on Locals and Rumble

DiSantis is the latest extremist phantom that the talk radio right is going to run off and support.

Trump is done. He rants and raves. He peddles the same cofeve that he has peddled for years.

And the Limbaugh looney/tea party/trump types at it up. The more ridiculous the better.

Even after he tried to overthrow the government, his mob still ate up his continued nonsense.

Right here and now, the true believers in that crowd are still peddling the “big lie”.

DiSantis is trump lite for the same audience.

He’s a lot smarter than TRump (which doesn‘t take much).

And he knows how to pitch the cofeve and star in extremist nonsense and insult anyone who isn’t writing him a check and pander to the god guns and gays crowd.

I don’t think he has the charisma that trump had, with his reality show and his pandering to the tabloid audience.

DiSantis will be the candidate a lot of ex trumpets will run to.

But his record and his act won’t play outside of the base he already has.
So 2.5 years before the 2024 election, you are acknowledging that DeSantis is a powerful figure in the GOP. Pretty good for a guy who was vilified by the country for having so many Covid deaths in his state.
So if the Trump supporters (who number what? 60 million) do not have Trump as their champion, and they see DeSantis as being Trumpian (without being Trump), I would think they have a place to go when it comes to primaries in 2024.
You spelled it out nicely, DeSantis can attract Trump supporters heading into 2023 ans 2024. This, of course, depends on Trump's popularity continuing to head in the inevitable direction of downward. I couldn't have predicted a better outcome.

Given all of the attention DeSantis is starting to get, I certainly hope he has adequate security surrounding him and his family.
You might have noticed political violence is on the upswing because of Roe v Wade and now with the Supreme Court permitting carrying of concealed weapons.

So 2.5 years before the 2024 election, you are acknowledging that DeSantis is a powerful figure in the GOP. Pretty good for a guy who was vilified by the country for having so many Covid deaths in his state.
So if the Trump supporters (who number what? 60 million) do not have Trump as their champion, and they see DeSantis as being Trumpian (without being Trump), I would think they have a place to go when it comes to primaries in 2024.
You spelled it out nicely, DeSantis can attract Trump supporters heading into 2023 ans 2024. This, of course, depends on Trump's popularity continuing to head in the inevitable direction of downward. I couldn't have predicted a better outcome.

Given all of the attention DeSantis is starting to get, I certainly hope he has adequate security surrounding him and his family.
You might have noticed political violence is on the upswing because of Roe v Wade and now with the Supreme Court permitting carrying of concealed weapons.
The 2024 Republican Primary season is going to be vicious whether Donny once more tosses his orange quaff into the ring or not. If he doesn't it is going to be exponentially vicious.

if Donny doesn't get in it will be interesting to see by convention time for Republicans how many throat cutting back stabbers rally behind the last man standing who no one thought was fit to be the nominee.

Same goes for the Dems if Biden bows, as I hope he would.

The 2024 Republican Primary season is going to be vicious whether Donny once more tosses his orange quaff into the ring or not. If he doesn't it is going to be exponentially vicious.

if Donny doesn't get in it will be interesting to see by convention time for Republicans how many throat cutting back stabbers rally behind the last man standing who no one thought was fit to be the nominee.

Cannot argue with your dire prediction.
It could happen.

Do you know the SC ruled that all States must allow the Federal Only registration for voting?
No I didn't!
Allowing it would be ok , if they ONLY allow the Votes to count if the People Prove Citizenship BEFORE the Vote is Certified!
As far as Arizona. Blame it on the Republicans. They have been in controll for decades and wrote the majority of AZ election laws.
I do ! But the DEM's just the same ! They all should have fixed this ! They both are corrupt!
That's why REP's are helping to cover up the Coup!

Political violence was something trump promoted.

You conveniently left out the insurrection.

Yeah, some of trump nation will default to DiSantis. That’s clearly his strategy.

The fact that he was vilified for putting Florida at risk and making it one of the most dangerous places on earth over his stupid covid politics, already endears him to the trump mob.

No I didn't!
Allowing it would be ok , if they ONLY allow the Votes to count if the People Prove Citizenship BEFORE the Vote is Certified!

I do ! But the DEM's just the same ! They all should have fixed this ! They both are corrupt!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trump will play “will he, or won’t he” games for as long as he possibly can.

He’ll make it hell for every GOP candidate. He’ll make up new lies. Try and play them off against each other. Anything to keep his face on the TV screen.

Then he’ll blow it all up in some idiotic but specatular fashion, walk away, and blame the victims for the chaos he drags behind his cape.

fitz,
You may be right. As the year progresses we are seeing Trump's influence on the wane. DeSantis' star is rising. And many of Trump-sponsored candidates are not doing well. The November elections will tell a more truthful tale.

As long as the Electoral College remains intact, then I will feed good about our balanced representative democracy.
Trump candidates are not doing well? You can't be serious.

No I didn't!

You can look up the federal law, if your interested.

By Coup, do you mean the one that Trump tried to pull off and stay in power? :giggle:

No I didn't!
Citizenship must be established when a person registers to vote and or voting for the very first time, in every state. Even if a state does not require a photo ID at the Polling Place on election day or with an Absentee Balloting the voter must still uniquely identify themselves in other manners, that are linked to their original voter registration, so that election authorities are able to confirm the elector's right to vote via citizenship eligibility.

Do mistakes get made or do people try to game the system, I would be a liar if I said no. However the fact that there are, even in the few states that do not require photo ID at then Polls, multiple layers for checking and properly linking individual electors to their right to vote that we can thank for such a tiny percentage of actual vote fraud in our elections.

It is incumbent upon State and Local Election Authorities to continuously self police voting structures, train and retrain election workers who perform all the duties preceding Election Day, on Election Day, and post Election.

What history has always shown us is that the greatest cases of election and vote fraud are almost always, without fail, involving insiders either in election services or in local politics.
I do ! But the DEM's just the same !
BS and Cop Out all in one response.
They all should have fixed this !
Fixed what?
They both are corrupt!
To some degree.
You got one right.
But by no means to the degree you and others have been trying to claim for the last 2 years or so.
OH LORD...there was no Election Coup in November of 2020.
That never happened.
Dems didn't perform a coup and Reps are not helping to cover up this nonexistent coup.
You are believing a BIG LIE.
You are perpetuating a BIG LIE.
You are doing our nation a huge disservice in this.
With any due respect, you and other BIG LIE promoters should be ashamed of yourselves!

Trump candidates are not doing well? You can't be serious.

Well, now that he is only betting on front runners, he has his excuse for bellowing that his endorsement still matters, and your excuse for believing him.

DAY 65 OF EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL ACTS BEING HIDDEN BY CATHERINE ENGLEBRECHT!!!

LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!

So I wonder when Englebrecht and Phillips going to stop grifting off their alleged proof of election fraud and finally turn over copies of their data to the authorities investigating these alleged felons and felonies so they can pursue these alleged criminals? When will they comply with the subpoenas?

Why are they holding this information captive?

Why are they aiding and abetting criminals?

Why?

An endorsement from Trump is always what it has been from day one, The Mark of the Beast!

;)
There have lots of parables and stories about people selling their souls to the devil.
I wonder how many politicians have thought about that when they decided to hitch their star to a powerful but fateful Prince of Darkness.
I predict we will soon be hearing from frightened politicians of how they suddenly decided that Trump was the wrong person to get behind and now they have seen the light.

Seven Stories That Will Make You Think Twice About Selling Your Soul to the Devil

Seems like an obvious deal to pass on, right? Oh sweet summer child, this is humanity we’re talking about. There’s a reason why the devil and his fiendish temptations have been a story staple since Eve bit the proverbial apple in the Garden of Eden, and every generation since has been fascinated with the “Deal with the Devil” trope.

There have lots of parables and stories about people selling their souls to the devil.
I wonder how many politicians have thought about that when they decided to hitch their star to a powerful but fateful Prince of Darkness.
I predict we will soon be hearing from frightened politicians of how they suddenly decided that Trump was the wrong person to get behind and now they have seen the light.

Seven Stories That Will Make You Think Twice About Selling Your Soul to the Devil

Seems like an obvious deal to pass on, right? Oh sweet summer child, this is humanity we’re talking about. There’s a reason why the devil and his fiendish temptations have been a story staple since Eve bit the proverbial apple in the Garden of Eden, and every generation since has been fascinated with the “Deal with the Devil” trope.

;)(y)

Has anyone seen the whole documentary ?

I have not yet. Just wondering. Since the MSM isn't saying anything. Even FOX is keeping it off FOX.
But the guy from Truethevote is going to publish everything.

As reference, here is what was claimed at the beginning of the 2020 election about the amount of Fraud.

No, but here is an in depth, robust, review, by a Republican

I've seen the video.

(I didn't pay for it. You don't have to if you know where to look. And, for all the forum members out there who want to make a big deal about me not paying for it...don't waste your time. You are dismissed from the get go.)

The information is compelling. It is based on extensive investigation that includes geodata, video and thousands of hours of time.

The bottom line is this: The only way this will go forward is if law enforcement in the areas that were part of this investigation conduct their own investigations. Mules have been identified. Their actions have been recorded. Law enforcement should start by talking to them and moving up the chain.

Will this be done? I don't know. We'll see. (I won't be holding my breath.)

btw, one of the so-called "stash houses"...the places where the mules picked up their ballots...is the campaign office of Stacey Abrams. Just saying...

The film is highly flawed, and here is an in depth, robust, Review by a Republican

Biden's a serial liar!.... He also the election was won fair and square....

You can take any politician who has been a politician for 30 years and cherry pick a pack of misstatements.

Obviously, truth and fairness are not in your playbook.

I watched it earlier today. I streamed it here:

What the show as evidence is going to have an impact. The media is probably verifying the credibility of their evidence and methodology before they make a statement. I believe they said they have millions of hour of video and several peta-bytes of tracking location data.

It's hard not be believe this election was stolen assuming their data and methodology is credible.

If the media cannot discredit their data and methodology, you can be certain there was widespread vote fraud in an organized crime manner.

But that's just it, the film is flawed, highly flawed.

Back
Top Bottom