• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In Less Than 12 Hours, "2000 Mules" Grosses More Than One Million Dollars on Locals and Rumble

I guess, according to you, it is wrong to be a Conservative in a political party in this country.
The country is right of center. SCOTUS leans to the right.
I don't believe any country is truly civilized and intelligent.
There are too many instances of uncivilized behavior.
Just look at the thousands of young men killed every year from senseless gun violence.
What is bizarre and scary is that you believe eliminating the GOP would be good for the country. Presumably so that the radical Left and Progressives would rule.
Now that is a scary thought.

But somehow I like the idea of fewer babies killed in the womb.
That's not being too Conservative is it?
Trying to preserve life instead of trying to eliminate it, is it?
the country is right of center? Where do you get that idea? Seems to me the vast majority oppose that decision by SCOTUS yesterday.

the country is right of center? Where do you get that idea? Seems to me the vast majority oppose that decision by SCOTUS yesterday.
I can only go by what I see in the polls.
I did not take a survey myself.
You can do research to corroborate that or refute it.

To find the REALITY, is what we need to do is Confirm the Votes of the US VOTERS in these Contested States !!!!...
That way we will KNOW FOR FACT who won !
The Kicker is Trump was the only one fighting to get that done ("find Reality") . The Left is trying to tell the Stupid people, "We looked at everything
and the election was find , don't worry about it, Trust me" .....
The Big Lie is that there wasn't enough evidence to warrant a Full Audit (Confirm the US Voters Votes, not just re-count the Fraudulent Ballots
they have on hand)!

The 2020 Presidential election was more scrutinized than the 2004, 2008, 2012 and 2016 Presidential election. Link
Do you know who really won those previous four Presidential elections???

I find it interesting that some continue to bring up the "contested States" like Arizona.
/sarcasm on
My question. If the system is so full of fraud, how do we know the election was not rigged in the States Trump won? Didn't some of the States Trump won use Dominion election equipment? Maybe the States Trump won were the ones that were rigged. Maybe the Trump election committee is trying to figure out why it didn't work in Arizona.

Did the States Trump won have mail in balloting and early voting in place?
Did Trump supporters challenge the mail in / early voting in the States Trump won?
/ sarcasm off

Arizona has been audited, reviewed, examined multiple times. The results confirm Biden won the State. What does happen is Trump supporters move the goal post and question the results of the audits. Time to move on.

The 2020 Presidential election was more scrutinized than the 2004, 2008, 2012 and 2016 Presidential election. Link
Do you know who really won those previous four Presidential elections???
That's the lie they have told you !
Do you know how many Chain of Custody violations happened with all the Drop Boxes? Or how many
signatures could not be verified, or that some states STOPPED verifying Signatures on Ballots ?

Do you know Authorities will find ABSOLUTELY NO FRAUD when the don't look for it ?.... (See how that works?)
Do you know they found organized Fraud rings involving Elected Officials (DEM) and Nonprofit organizations
that are involved in getting minorities to vote ?....
Do you know in AZ they have a FEDERAL ONLY Voting Law, that will Allow anyone to vote for President even if they
can not Prove to be a US Citizen, and they will use those vote to Certification the Election, but are NEVER required to get Proof
of Citizenship by those people ?.....

You need to STOP being Force Fed Propaganda by the media and start looking things up on your own!

Seems to me the vast majority oppose that decision by SCOTUS yesterday.

I don't live among "the vast majority." I live in Mississippi, population 2.982 million. Most of them oppose abortion. California, New York, Illinois, etc. can bite us.

Do you know how many Chain of Custody violations happened with all the Drop Boxes? Or how many
signatures could not be verified, or that some states STOPPED verifying Signatures on Ballots ?

Do you know Authorities will find ABSOLUTELY NO FRAUD when the don't look for it ?.... (See how that works?)
Do you know they found organized Fraud rings involving Elected Officials (DEM) and Nonprofit organizations
Do you know in AZ they have a FEDERAL ONLY Voting Law, that will Allow anyone to vote for President even if they
can not Prove to be a US Citizen, and they will use those vote to Certification the Election, but are NEVER required to get Proof

You need to STOP being Force Fed Propaganda by the media and start looking things up on your own!

So you won't address my question concerning the previous four Presidential elections. How do we really know that Bush really won in 2004, Obama really won in 2012 and Trump won in 2016??
I've already addressed the issue of Arizona's "federal only" voters around here. Here it is again.

In 2004, Arizona voters passed Proposition 200, which required proof of citizenship to register to vote. The law was intended to prevent non-citizens and other unqualified people from illegally casting ballots.

In 2013, the United States Supreme Court upheld a ruling by the Ninth Circuit that found Arizona could not preempt federal laws that only require an attestation of citizenship. To address this, former Secretary of State Ken Bennett, now audit liaison for the State Senate, created Arizona’s bifurcated registration system that allowed for people who registered with a federal form to vote in federal races.

“If you want to be a full ballot voter you must provide proof of citizenship,” said Gina Roberts with the Citizens Clean Election Commission. “If you do not provide that proof and the county cannot verify citizenship for you through existing voter registration or MVD records, then you are what is considered a federal-only voter, meaning you can only vote in federal races.”

One claim by some Trump supporters is that federal only voters are likely "illegal immigrants," but that claim is unfounded as no such cases have come to light in Arizona.

The analyst trio found that 8,114 federal-only ballots were cast in Maricopa County, that’s 0.4% of all votes cast.

Biden carried 5,781 of these ballots to Donald Trump’s 2,134. The difference is 3,647 votes. Even if every one of these votes came from non-citizens, it’s still not enough to offset Biden’s 10,000 vote margin of victory statewide.

I don't live among "the vast majority." I live in Mississippi, population 2.982 million. Most of them oppose abortion. California, New York, Illinois, etc. can bite us.
Seems to me, even in Mississippi, according to polls it is a pretty even split. Very few in this country want all abortion outlawed.

2019? So, 2 years ago and even then only 37% identified as conservative. So, that is hardly a majority identifying as right wing.

Also, you clearly didn't look over your poll...politically moderate doesn't mean center right.

Independents typically mirror the country as a whole, but in this case they are more centrist than center-right. A large plurality identify as politically moderate (45%), whereas 30% call themselves conservatives, and only slightly fewer are liberal (21%).

Do you know the SC ruled that all States must allow the Federal Only registration for voting?

As far as Arizona. Blame it on the Republicans. They have been in controll for decades and wrote the majority of AZ election laws.

Seems to me, even in Mississippi, according to polls it is a pretty even split. Very few in this country want all abortion outlawed.

A solid majority (59%) of adults in the state think abortion should be illegal in all or most cases.

I, as a Conservative, don't want all abortions outlawed.
There should be exceptions. And the states should decide whether abortion is legal in a state and whether there should be exceptions.
And if private organizations want to transport women to another state to get an abortion, then let them pay for it.
The federal government should not get involved.

Not a single thing in your post is correct 😂

the video is nothing but someone spouting bs to make money....a sucker is born every minute. There is no evidence. Hell, even Bill Barr, who was a sucker for Trump said the crap is bullshit.
Pretty much.

she picked up real ballots from people and deposited them in a box....good grief, she wasn't making up ballots for people that did not exist or changing their vote....stop trying to pretend it was anything else. Yes, it is a crime to do that in Arizona...but it made zero difference in who they voted for or the outcome of the election.
Her, Fuentes, sentencing on June 30th will be for the charge of "Ballot Abuse." Even then, after all the video of her was submitted to authorities, that 2000 Mules had nothing to do with except to touch on long after the act, and after Arizona Authorities did an extensive investigation of her and another woman for their actions in the 2020 PRIMARY Election, it came down to a matter of only 4 Ballots.

All the other alleged and suspect criminal acts that were investigated could not produce sufficient evidence for an indictment and charging and prosecution.

Further, in all the vast backgrounding I have done on all of this what came out in reporting was that the races Fuentes was trying to influence in the Primary of 2020 were for local offices.

So there is all of that.

I am tickled pink Fuentes and her partner in crime were caught.

I am always tickled pink when criminals are caught and brought to justice, especially Election Criminals.

I would want the maximum sentencing for Fuentes and her partner in crime.

But neither Guillermina Fuentes nor her cohort were any part of the mass ballot harvesting "mules" cadre that Catherine Englebrecht and Gregg Phillips claim in 2000 Mules to have evidence of from the 2020 General Presidential Election.

So you think the 2000 Mule release date is the STARING POINT of the investigation?
No.
Go watch it again. They bought data from when the Mail-in Ballots started going out!
Englebrecht and Phillips spent $2 Million Dollars on their GEO Tracking data. The data set beginning in September of 2020 and through the election in November.
They also stated that :
"The charges against Fuentes stemmed from a hidden-camera investigation by Arizona state Senate candidate Gary Snyder and San Luis activist David Lara, whose work was highlighted in “2000 Mules.”
Fuentes plead guilty; will be sentenced for "Ballot Abuse" the 30th of June. A private citizen and state office candidate, Gary Snyder, filed the complaint which began the investigation.
There was no evidence in Fuentes case of mass ballot harvesting.
If you want to try and splits hairs here, go ahead ! That's your neurosis.
I am fine.
I'm just going on the Fact that a DEM operative is working with Non-Profits to Destroy US Election integrity, and Stop the US Voters from Freely Electing our Representative ! You don't seem to understand or care !
That did not happen in the 2020 Elections.
Maybe because they saw the Kagaroo Courts that Schiff has pulled , and how the Courts are fighting against looking for the Truth and trying to maintain the Corrupt Status Quo!?
60 plus attempts to push the lie in courts failed because lawyers came to courts with inadequate preparation, insufficient evidence, or legal standing.
Blaming the courts is dumb.
To find the REALITY, is what we need to do is Confirm the Votes of the US VOTERS in these Contested States !
People still contesting the 2020 Election are Trump, reality deniers, Trump minions and politically irrational folks.
That way we will KNOW FOR FACT who won !
Sane, rational and intelligent people know who won. We have known for a couple years now. Biden won.
The Kicker is Trump was the only one fighting to get that done ("find Reality") .
Trump is not "fighting" on the behalf of finding reality.
The Left is trying to tell the Stupid people, "We looked at everything and the election was fine , don't worry about it, Trust me" .
It is only the "Stupid people" who need told again and again, "the election was fine". Smart people already know this.
The Big Lie is that there wasn't enough evidence to warrant a Full Audit (Confirm the US Voters Votes, not just re-count the Fraudulent Ballots they have on hand)!
Fraudulent ballots weren't counted or recounted. Audits were done; where they were done the results said Joe Biden won.
There is no reason for a nationwide "forensic audit."
Wrong again! You make it sooooo easy!
Not in the least was I wrong, ever, here, much less again.
She is being CRIMINALLY PROCECUTED for EXATLY what the 2000 Mules investigation found !
Fuentes is being criminally prosecuted for what Arizona Authorities discovered in their investigation, upon a complaint made by Gary Snyder, a state office candidate, made with the Yuma Sheriff's office in August of 2020 in regards the Primary Election. 2000 Mules was not an "investigation".
Mules going to Non-Profits (to get Ballots, money ....) then taking Fraudulent Ballots, and stuffing the Ballot Boxes! As to disenfranchise ALL THE HONEST LEGAL US VOTERS !
Involvement of "non profits" or the alleged taking of "Fraudulent Ballots" to stuff them in Ballot Boxes is as yet unproven.
No voters were disenfranchised.
Ballots deposited in Boxes, except for a microscopically tiny number, were LEGITIMATELY CAST. They went through the same scrutiny and processing as any Absentee Ballots delivered in person to Ballot Registrars, or in person to Absentee Ballot Clerks and or delivered to Election Authorities via the USPS.
And the Scum Bag Leftist are trying to pretend this is nothing , and not important.
Leftists don't pretend any such thing about the 2020 Presidential Election. We know it was legitimate, that it was not stolen from Donny Trump. We also know THE BIG LIE and its perpetuation is dangerous to our nation.

DAY 64 OF EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL ACTS BEING HIDDEN BY CATHERINE ENGLEBRECHT!!!

LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!
LOCK ENGLEBRECHT UP!!!

Signature verification is dumb pseudoscience. Do you believe in astrology too?

it tells me that most people are in the middle of the road.

Which is not where the GOP is now.

It is hostage to its far right wing crazies, who still tell each other that they are the “silent majority”.

They haven’t elected a president by with a ppopular vote majorly in forty years (with one exception,and even then by a narrow margin).

This does not support any notion that Limbaughlooneyism, tea Partyism, or trumpism is any kind of reflection of how the majority of Americans think.

it tells me that most people are in the middle of the road.

Which is not where the GOP is now.

It is hostage to its far right wing crazies, who still tell each other that they are the “silent majority”.

They haven’t elected a president by with a ppopular vote majorly in forty years (with one exception,and even then by a narrow margin).

This does not support any notion that Limbaughlooneyism, tea Partyism, or trumpism is any kind of reflection of how the majority of Americans think.
fitz,
You may be right. As the year progresses we are seeing Trump's influence on the wane. DeSantis' star is rising. And many of Trump-sponsored candidates are not doing well. The November elections will tell a more truthful tale.

As long as the Electoral College remains intact, then I will feed good about our balanced representative democracy.

Cling to your unsubstantiated claims, your “what if’s” and your made up nonsense.

Joe Bidenis president.

Where tickets $20 per pop? In all States ?
Then that means >that 50K people in 12 hr....

Also I was more asking about the content of the documentery. I hope that either:
1) All the People who committed the Coup against the American Voters, go to jailed for life.
2) Or if these people are intentionally lying that they go to jail on Consperacy charges!

Trump tried his hardest to be able to present his evidence to the Courts, but most of his cases where avoided due to proceedural issues and the
evidence was never investigated(while all parties were under oath). So Captain Obvious would conclude Trump is not lying, he might not be 100%
correct but he is 100% sure he is not the one breaking laws here....
When Rudy said "We have a lot of theories but no proof" what did he mean by that?

fitz,
You may be right. As the year progresses we are seeing Trump's influence on the wane. DeSantis' star is rising. And many of Trump-sponsored candidates are not doing well. The November elections will tell a more truthful tale.

As long as the Electoral College remains intact, then I will feed good about our balanced representative democracy.

DiSantis is the latest extremist phantom that the talk radio right is going to run off and support.

Trump is done. He rants and raves. He peddles the same cofeve that he has peddled for years.

And the Limbaugh looney/tea party/trump types at it up. The more ridiculous the better.

Even after he tried to overthrow the government, his mob still ate up his continued nonsense.

Right here and now, the true believers in that crowd are still peddling the “big lie”.

DiSantis is trump lite for the same audience.

He’s a lot smarter than TRump (which doesn‘t take much).

And he knows how to pitch the cofeve and star in extremist nonsense and insult anyone who isn’t writing him a check and pander to the god guns and gays crowd.

I don’t think he has the charisma that trump had, with his reality show and his pandering to the tabloid audience.

DiSantis will be the candidate a lot of ex trumpets will run to.

But his record and his act won’t play outside of the base he already has.

Back
Top Bottom