• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In Less Than 12 Hours, "2000 Mules" Grosses More Than One Million Dollars on Locals and Rumble

The left should be concerned about the evidence as much as the right is. Dismiss the now. Reverse the roles. This would be on CNN et.al. 24/7/365 if the left showed evidence like this with republicans winning at the last hours.

The left should be concerned about the evidence as much as the right is. Dismiss the now. Reverse the roles. This would be on CNN et.al. 24/7/365 if the left showed evidence like this with republicans winning at the last hours.

Mostly we're concerned to have an opposition that has collectively lost its mind.

I hear they're working on a new film call 80,000 Acres.

No crimes were committed by Mark Elias and none were committed by Mark Zuckerberg.

Come back when you can cite the actual crimes.

There was no "infiltration".

Your claims are unfounded.
Does someone have to be convicted of a crime to get your attention?
You proud of Marc Elias' work in the 2016 and 2020 elections?
Haven't you been reading about what's going on with Sussman?
Elias was Sussman's Law Partner, you know, and was deeply involved with the 2016 collusion scam and enabling of the 2020 election fraud as well.
As long as political corruption hasn't resulted in a conviction, it's all good ... right? Especially if your side wins ... right?
Treat yourself by reading more and posting less.

You keep using the word "evidence". There is no evidence here. You can't name a specific crime that was committed, nor how anything in this money making scam of a video is in any way evidence of anything at all.

Elias was Sussman's Law Partner, you know, and was deeply involved with the 2016 collusion scam and enabling of the 2020 election fraud as well.

As long as political corruption hasn't resulted in a conviction, it's all good ... right? Especially if your side wins ... right?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I will contend the evidence they show definitely warrants investigation.
I will contend that what they have gathered warrants being submitted, in full, to the proper State Authorities as subpoenaed to the furtherance of those active investigations.
I agree it isn't proof.
Not yet it isn't, true.

It very well may turn out to be corroborating evidence of violations of State Codes such as Georgias § 21-2-385. But it is nothing but curious accounting until it gets turned over to the official investigative bodies.
They have shown ample probable cause.
Well they have shown ample interesting information but I think if they answer the subpoenas as the authorities have issued we might just move from "interesting" to "probable cause".
I have a difficult time with the people who are absolutely certain the evidence is meaningless, just because they don't like those who present it.
I am a person who acknowledges that as long as TTV and Engelbrecht and Phillips et al SIT ON IT i.e. what data they are promoting in the 2000 Mules movie and on/in every Right wing venue they can in furtherance of feathering their financial bottom lines, well then what they have IS MEANINGLESS.

That has nothing to do, for me, with my obvious negative feelings for D'Souza or Englebrecht, Phillips, or the rest of the TTV organization.

I can separate the message from the messengers.

Let them turn over what they have, all of it, so it can be used by the State Election Authorities investigation.
That is being hyper partisan in my viewpoint. I always keep an open mind. Everyone should.
My mind is open to real facts that are presented to real investigative bodies and then put through the proper processing.

I will not though join the queue of conspiracists and OMG alarmists and BIG LIE absolutists that are obviously being manipulated, ginned up, by the D'Souza film and by the TTV people every chance they get.

Once more, why are Englebrecht and Phillips and TTV out there profiting off what they claim is proof of mass felonies, why have they adamantly refused ID Hohn Doe to authorities, the anonymous person who they claim was paid $10 per each ballot delivered to any drop box, why have they not yet, as far as I can tell, complied with the 4 subpoenas from the State of Georgia that they were served a month ago?

Tell you what, TTV, Engelebrecht and Phillips behaviors are every bit as suspect as the data they claim they have that they claim is proof of mass felonies.

You keep using the word "evidence". There is no evidence here. You can't name a specific crime that was committed, nor how anything in this money making scam of a video is in any way evidence of anything at all.
I suggest you look up the definition "evidence."

Last edited:
Good Morning bubbagone!

🤗 😍 🤗 😍 🤗 😍 🤗 😍 🤗

Yep, just checked and it still means the same thing. So again, there is no evidence of anything at all in this money making scam of a video. You can't name any crime that was or could have been committed, nor how anything in the video would be evidence of any crime.

No crimes were committed by Mark Elias and none were committed by Mark Zuckerberg.
Come back when you can cite the actual crimes.
There was no "infiltration".
Your claims are unfounded.

Good Morning bubbagone!

🤗 😍 🤗 😍 🤗 😍 🤗 😍 🤗
Hi. Feeling better today?

Here's that information you asked for ...
"The Center for Technology and Civic Life, funded by Facebook boss Mark Zuckerberg and founded by three Democratic operatives, said their mission was to ensure voting could be “done in accordance with prevailing public health requirements” to “reduce the risk of exposure to coronavirus.”
But really they were infiltrating local election operations and pushing for as many Democrats as possible to vote by mail."

"... even though state law says that the city clerk is in charge of the election, Democratic Green Bay Mayor Eric Genrich gave CTCL leadership roles in collecting absentee ballots, fixing ballots that would otherwise be voided for failure to follow the law, and even supervising the counting of ballots."
“As far as I’m concerned I am taking all of my cues from CTCL and work with those you recommend,” Celestine Jeffreys, the chief of staff to mayor Genrich, wrote in an e-mail."
"A few weeks after the cities received their grant, CTCL e-mailed Claire Woodall-Vogg, the executive director of the Milwaukee Election Commission, to offer “an experienced elections staffer that could potentially embed with your staff in Milwaukee in a matter of days.”
The staffer leading Wisconsin’s portion of the National Vote at Home Institute was an out-of-state Democratic activist named Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein. As soon as he met with Woodall-Vogg, he asked for contacts at the Wisconsin Elections Commission and in the other cities.
Spitzer-Rubenstein would eventually take over much of Green Bay’s election planning from the official charged with running the election, Green Bay city clerk Kris Teske."
"E-mails from Spitzer-Rubenstein show he was managing much of the election process. To one government official he wrote, “By Monday, I’ll have our edits on the absentee voting instructions. We’re pushing Quickbase to get their system up and running and I’ll keep you updated. I’ll revise the planning tool to accurately reflect the process. I’ll create a flowchart for the vote-by-mail processing that we will be able to share with both inspectors and also observers.”
Once early voting started, Woodall-Vogg would provide him with a daily update on the numbers of absentee ballots returned and still outstanding in each ward, prized information for a political operative.
“Here’s what I’ll need,” Spitzer-Rubenstein wrote to her in late October, “1) Number of ballot preparation teams, 2) Number of returned ballots per ward, 3) Number of outstanding ballots per ward.”

Sound like a violation and infiltration to you? Yeah. It did to me too.

We did.

There isn’t any.

And no one is going to gain any evidence from a cheesy video marketed by a well established con man and liar, in order to score sucker money out of trump nation.

And only a real imbicile would actually pay this slimeball actual money to see it.

D'Souza offended people. He had to be taken down.
D'Souza shot himself in the foot when he KNOWINGLY and then ADMITTEDLY severely violated Campaign Finance Law.

No one did any takedown of him but himself.

So much for being "taken down" though, the felon didn't even serve time but got a few years probation and later a "Mr. Law and Order" hypocrite Trump pardon.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

D'Souza shot himself in the foot when he KNOWINGLY and then ADMITTEDLY severely violated Campaign Finance Law.

No one did any takedown of him but himself.

So much for being "taken down" though, the felon didn't even serve time but got a few years probation and later a "Mr. Law and Order" hypocrite Trump pardon.

He's still more honorable than most politicians in DC.

Gave campaign money to a friend. Zuckerberg can spend multimillions influencing an election.
He committed a felony by claiming the money he gave the ‘friend’ was from others, directly violating campaign laws. He did it knowingly and deliberately, and covered up his tracks because he knew it was illegal.

Gave campaign money to a friend.
You make it sound so benign.

Like a friend spotting another friend for a cup of coffee.

Zuckerberg can spend multimillions influencing an election.

D'Souza KNOWINGLY and intentionally violated CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAW.

Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced today that DINESH D’SOUZA was sentenced in Manhattan federal court to five years of probation, with eight months during the first year to be served in a community confinement center, after having pled guilty to violating the federal campaign election law by making illegal contributions to a United States Senate campaign in the names of others. D’SOUZA was sentenced today before U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman.

In 2012, the Election Act limited campaign contributions to $5,000 from any individual to any one candidate. In March 2012, D’SOUZA contributed $10,000 to the Senate campaign of Wendy Long on behalf of himself and his wife, agreeing in writing to attribute that contribution as $5,000 from his wife and $5,000 from him. In August 2012, D’SOUZA directed other individuals with whom he was associated, namely his assistant and a woman with whom D’SOUZA was romantically involved (the “Straw Donors”), to make contributions to Wendy Long’s campaign for the United States Senate (the “Long Campaign”) on behalf of themselves and their spouses that totaled $20,000 with the promise that he would reimburse them for the contributions. Later that same day or the next day, D’SOUZA, as promised, reimbursed the Straw Donors $10,000 each in cash for the contributions. When confronted by Ms. Long, D’SOUZA initially misled the candidate before admitting what he had done.

During the plea proceeding, D’SOUZA admitted before the Court that he caused two close associates to contribute $10,000 each to the Long Campaign with the understanding that he would reimburse them for their contributions and that he did reimburse them. D’SOUZA also admitted that he knew that what he was doing was wrong and something the law forbids.

Zuckerberg did no such thing and there has not been any evidence, yet or likely ever will be, unlike with D'Souza, at all, that the 501c3 organizations that let the election aid grants did so illegally or with illegal partisan influence, either unintentionally and or intentionally, with the money the Zuckerberg's had contributed legally to them.

I understand some folks dislike or even downright hate the Zuckerberg's or that they hate that the Zuckerberg's aided election needs during the pandemic via their legal contributions to CEIR and CTCL but that does not in any way constitute a crime nor does it constitute criminal influence in any elections.

It just doesn't.

UPDATE

Comes out in reporting that Englebrecht and Phillips and TTV have all FAILED to respond by the Deadline to the four subpoenas served them by the State of Georgia Election Investigative authority.

However the State of Georgia authorities have been ever so patient and kind in dealing with the impunity with which those subpoenaed have ignored their duty to respond and are reportedly working with Englebrecht, Phillips and TTV towards and amicable solution.

Oddly, one of the biggest sticking points for the E.G. and TTV in not complying, as they say, is their incredible desire to protect an alleged FELON?

The main "MULE" as it were behind much of their alleged and exposed illegal ballot harvesting.

Why is that?

Why do they care if his/her identity is revealed, they are a criminal, right?

Frankly I have not seen anything to believe their aiding and abetting an alleged FELON is altruistic as they claim.

It, to me, seems more likely they know once they hand over what they claim is such damning evidence to the Election Authorities they know it will begin to get chipped away and chipped away leaving a pile of speculative conspiratorial rubble and that would totally destroy their Stolen Election Conspiracy cash cow they are milking for all it is worth.

Of course, I could be wrong.

FURTHER UPDATE

In other news the complaint of another individual that they had discovered illegal ballot harvesting in Georgia after watching video monitoring of ballot drop boxes was disappointed to be informed the evidence they were so certain was the goods as it were only to have a Georgia investigation determine it was all for naught. The suspected perp did indeed deposit 5 ballots into a ballot drop box as the video showed. The Election Authorities tracked down this felonious evildoer! Come to find out the 5 ballots he deposited were all legitimate ballots for him and 4 members of his immediate family that he was authorized to transport to the ballot drop box.

What was amazing in this instance?

It was the video monitoring, the chain of custody established from the agents picking up the ballots from that drop box and returning them to the processing agency and the tracking of the Absentee Ballot exterior envelopes there.

All the things that were in play to ensure a safe and secure and as accurate as possible 2020 Election proved to be the proof once more.

For your perusal: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...board-dismisses-ballot-harvesting-complaints/

Back
Top Bottom