• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In Less Than 12 Hours, "2000 Mules" Grosses More Than One Million Dollars on Locals and Rumble

Let me ask you something.
What would you call a lawsuit about the requirement of signature matching on absentee ballots that would lead first to an agreement for voter notification but then eventually instructions to election clerks to presume valid signatures despite the Law that said otherwise?
Is that fraud or just clever strategy to enable fraud?
Marc Elias did that.
Lawsuit Citation please.

Lawsuit Citation please.
Here's some late night reading for ya. They talk about the lawsuit but I didn't see the suit filing number mentioned. Do you need that?

Oh, and here's one about Zuck Bucks. You didn't seem that concerned when I mentioned them.
Using COVID-19 fears as an excuse, CTCL required that its grant money be used to: (a) suspend existing election laws in order to promote universal mail-in voting, a practice singled out by the bi-partisan Carter-Baker Commission as particularly vulnerable to fraud and corruption; (b) eliminate or weaken signature-matching requirements and ballot-receipt deadlines for mail-in votes; (c) expand opportunities for “ballot curing” (i.e., “fixing” wrongly cast ballots to remove their disqualification); (d) cover the very considerable expenses associated with massive bulk mailings and “community outreach” programs administered by private activists; (e) enable the proliferation of unmonitored ballot drop boxes which would make it impossible to ensure a transparent and secure chain-of-custody trail for all ballots; (f) create unprecedented opportunities for illegal ballot harvesting; and (h) greatly increase funding for the hiring of temporary poll workers, which, as The Federalist points out, “supported the infiltration of election offices by paid Democratic Party activists, coordinated through a complex web of left-leaning non-profit organizations, social media platforms, and social media election influencers.” In other words, the Zuckerberg/CTCL funds were used to conduct and support multiple practices that are widely recognized as practices that make election fraud possible.

and, knowing what you now know, why they should have been a legal problem ...
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are absolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or intervening in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. Contributions to political campaign funds or public statements of position (verbal or written) made on behalf of the organization in favor of or in opposition to any candidate for public office clearly violate the prohibition against political campaign activity. Violating this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes.

Certain activities or expenditures may not be prohibited depending on the facts and circumstances. For example, certain voter education activities (including presenting public forums and publishing voter education guides) conducted in a non-partisan manner do not constitute prohibited political campaign activity. In addition, other activities intended to encourage people to participate in the electoral process, such as voter registration and get-out-the-vote drives, would not be prohibited political campaign activity if conducted in a non-partisan manner.

On the other hand, voter education or registration activities with evidence of bias that (a) would favor one candidate over another; (b) oppose a candidate in some manner; or (c) have the effect of favoring a candidate or group of candidates, will constitute prohibited participation or intervention.

Here's some late night reading for ya. They talk about the lawsuit but I didn't see the suit filing number mentioned. Do you need that?

Oh, and here's one about Zuck Bucks. You didn't seem that concerned when I mentioned them.

and, knowing what you now know, why they should have been a legal problem ...
Wow. An awful lot of citations and such. Thanks Ever so much for all of that! I really do appreciate it.

The takeaway after reading and reviewing all of that is not one bit of it was "ugly" or "criminal" or designed to "steal and election".

Quite the contrary.

The lawsuits of Marc Elia were not ugly or bad or designed to do bad things.

Also the tome article about the "Zuck Bucks" was really quite enlightening, those grants, the monies, were really super useful and in no way was there any show of illegality.

I liked though how with all of the long winding words in that tome for some reason they omitted some really important wording from the IRS Code they quoted thus making it appear what they wrote afterwards was all somehow criminal when it wasn't.

So there is that.

Wow. An awful lot of citations and such. Thanks Ever so much for all of that! I really do appreciate it.

The takeaway after reading and reviewing all of that is not one bit of it was "ugly" or "criminal" or designed to "steal and election".

Quite the contrary.

The lawsuits of Marc Elia were not ugly or bad or designed to do bad things.

Also the tome article about the "Zuck Bucks" was really quite enlightening, those grants, the monies, were really super useful and in no way was there any show of illegality.

I liked though how with all of the long winding words in that tome for some reason they omitted some really important wording from the IRS Code they quoted thus making it appear what they wrote afterwards was all somehow criminal when it wasn't.

So there is that.
Given State Legislatures are Constitutionally responsible for voting procedures in their State and if State Law says mail-in ballot signatures have to match but the Secretary Of State is pressured to instruct election clerks that they should presume a match, what do you call that?
"a Michigan judge has ruled that Michigan’s Secretary of State did in fact break the law when she directed city clerks to ignore signature matching law on absentee ballots in the 2020 election."
"not ugly or bad or designed to do bad things" ? (? added)
Such influence over voting procedures defined by the Legislature was uncovered in more than one State.

Marc Elias is the dark cloud hanging over the last 2 Presidential elections.
That you don't consider what we know about what he did in 2016 in your analysis of him as highly partisan political animal and what he did in 2020 is unfortunate and suggestive of your own prejudice.
As does your whitewashing of what Zuck's Bucks paid for and the 501C3 regulation violations.
In what world is paid Party activist infiltration of election offices not a bad thing?

Last edited:
Given State Legislatures are Constitutionally responsible for voting procedures in their State and if State Law says mail-in ballot signatures have to match but the Secretary Of State is pressured to instruct election clerks that they should presume a match, what do you call that?
"a Michigan judge has ruled that Michigan’s Secretary of State did in fact break the law when she directed city clerks to ignore signature matching law on absentee ballots in the 2020 election."
"not ugly or bad or designed to do bad things" ? (? added)
Such influence over voting procedures defined by the Legislature was uncovered in more than one State.

Marc Elias is the dark cloud hanging over the last 2 Presidential elections.
That you don't consider what we know about what he did in 2016 in your analysis of him as highly partisan political animal and what he did in 2020 is unfortunate and suggestive of your own prejudice.
As does your whitewashing of what Zuck's Bucks paid for and the 501C3 regulation violations.
In what world is paid Party activist infiltration of election offices not a bad thing?
Did you even read your own links?

Marc Elias did nothing illegal and really nothing that any good attorney would have done, which he is.
There was no "whitewashing" of mythical "Zuck's Bucks."ing in any of your

There was nothing in any of your "light reading" that categorically listed any 501C3 regulation violations made by the two groups in question, the CEIR and the CTCL.

Oh there were pretend implications and accusations of wrong doing based on a partial posting of the IRS 501C3 overview.

But what was lacking was any RERAL SPECIFICS.

There was also no "paid Party activist infiltration" of Election Offices.

The only ones who believe Marc Elias is some "dark cloud" hanging over elections are the sore losers of those legitimate elections who will and have been casting about for any reason or person to blame other than the losing being fair and square, as it was.

So there is all of that.

Oh, by the way, if what Zuckerberg did before the 2020 Election was so allegedly illegal then why were REPUBLICANS in Congress and at least 30 States TRYING to get LAW PASSED to make what he legally did Illegal?

If it was already so illegal then we didn't need any new laws, right?

RIGHT?

Last edited:
A fool and his money are soon parted.

These are the same yokels who believe in the prosperity gospel, rubes.

Ah, yes, the prosperity gospel!

Throw money at me and I’ll tell you that if you‘re “righteous” you’ll get rich like me!

Throw money at me and I’ll tell you that if you‘re “righteous” you’ll get rich like me!
You mean that doesn't work?

I wanted to give it a try but I never been wealthy enough to throw the amount of money those folks wanted me to throw at them.

OMG OMG OMG

That has never, ever, EVER happened before where Early Election Return reporting has CHANGED in Later Election Return Reporting!!!

Obviously it was PROOF positive that CNN stole the Election from saintly Donald J. Trump and gave it to some sleepy senile old fart hiding in his Delaware basement!!!

You are hilarious! Absolutely hilarious!
OMG you don't know what you're even talking about ....
FYI: The data CNN gets is from a 3rd party, such as Edison Research.

OMG you don't know what you're even talking about ....
FYI: The data CNN gets is from a 3rd party, such as Edison Research.
And?

Do you not realize that the sources CNN uses reflects the information those sources are getting.

Nothing I posted changes.

OMG, just how stupid are you to have posted your ridiculous FYI then making like I didn't know what I was talking about?

By no means has any of this been my first rodeo sonny, as they say!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Looks like Distort d’Newza and his little trash piece have been forgotten in less than a week.

I hope they got enough sucker money (not)!

And?

Do you not realize that the sources CNN uses reflects the information those sources are getting.

Nothing I posted changes.

OMG, just how stupid are you to have posted your ridiculous FYI then making like I didn't know what I was talking about?

By no means has any of this been my first rodeo sonny, as they say!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Toldja.

The ridiculous bubba runaround.

Notice how he didn’t have to answer any embarrassing questions tho?

Looks like Distort d’Newza and his little trash piece have been forgotten in less than a week.

I hope they got enough sucker money (not)!
10 million in revenue thus far

Some of the comments I read on DP do cause me to wonder about the IQ levels of some commenters.

There are also some who, judging by their grammar and sentence construction, do have above average IQs while at the same time they are apparently unable to accept reality.

It's only moronic to you because you don't understand what's going on!
I know exactly whats going on, lol. A handful of batshit crazy trumpers can't face reality. We know empirically, based on every single investigation done, that there was no fraud. Those investigations were conducted almost entirely by republicans. Over 25 federal, REPUBLICAN appointed judges, about 7 of which were Trump appointed, laughed your claims right out of court. We know beyond any doubt there was no fraud. Anyone who believes there was, in spite of every single investigation done showing there wasn't, is a ****ing moron who needs to be institutionalized because they don't have the mental capacity to be out in the world on their own.

Has anyone seen the whole documentary ?

I have not yet. Just wondering. Since the MSM isn't saying anything. Even FOX is keeping it off FOX.
But the guy from Truethevote is going to publish everything.

As reference, here is what was claimed at the beginning of the 2020 election about the amount of Fraud.

It's good. It shows there were shenanigans in the 2020 election and the system is broken and ripe for abuse.

Not sure what DSouzas felonious ways have to do with Biden.

But you do you.

And- the outcome of the election is glaringly obvious to anyone with a brain,
A political contribution is a felony?

Back
Top Bottom