• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

In July 2001, Alex Jones Warned of Globalist Plan to Use Bin Laden to Attack America

Do you have an opinion beyond just posting a link?

Alex Jones is a nut job if he isn't screaming he is talking drivel.

I've got lots of opinions. Which one where you looking for? Alex Jones is a very passionate person, and can seem a little crazed at times, but that's only because he is so furious with the state of affairs. I post these links because I believe it is info people should see, if you don't like it... fine, you don't have to. There are ways to where people on this board that disagree with me can do so without being so condescending and insulting, but that's just my opinion.

So just so we are clear..... When I post a link, I do it because I am of the OPINION that the info it presents is accurate. I also post it because I am the OPINION that it is important for people to see. Obviously I am of the opinion 911 was a lie. (see previous posts) I am also of the OPINION that alot of people have blinders on their eyes and only see what they want to see, you probably think much worse of me. That's what's great about this country though, having the right to have an OPINION and dissent huh?

naptowntruthseeker said:
So just so we are clear..... When I post a link, I do it because I am of the OPINION that the info it presents is accurate. I also post it because I am the OPINION that it is important for people to see. Obviously I am of the opinion 911 was a lie. (see previous posts) I am also of the OPINION that alot of people have blinders on their eyes and only see what they want to see, you probably think much worse of me. That's what's great about this country though, having the right to have an OPINION and dissent huh?

Absolutely. There is nothing wrong with posting links - it is the lack of discussion in a discussion board that seems a little off.

It seems as I have spurred actual discourse from you. Yay me.

Seeing how you have seen that we are indeed capable of reading - what are your thoughts beyond Alex's?

202-456-1414 :roll:

Same weak BS. I got my eye on you. Drivel is drivel no matter which thread you try to spread it on. Like vauge said. Do you have your own thoughts on this subject. I do. And you certainly haven't addressed them. Come on dude. 5/8" bolts. How hot do you think the fire got to be in the towers. Don't throw this BS around and then not stand up to the heat. People will come take your lunch money. Or be a man and admit your mistakes. Nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom