• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In Germany, Shoes Are Being Stolen....by a Fox?

Roadvirus

Heading North
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A fox in a leafy suburb of Berlin has been getting into the spirit of summer - by collecting flip flops.

For weeks residents of Zehlendorf were baffled that a thief was stealing their flip flops and sports shoes from their gardens at night.

Finally a man spotted the culprit on a patch of wasteland, "in flagrante, carrying two blue flip flops in its mouth", the daily Tagesspiegel reports.

The fox had a hoard of over 100 shoes, but not the man's missing running shoe.

Fox found with impressive shoe collection in Berlin - BBC News

Some people collect comic books, stamps etc. This little dude? It's shoes.

I must admit it is an impressive and colorful collection...but I wonder why the fox is collecting them...over a hundred shoes?

We have some foxes in a park near my house and catching site of them is always fun.

Foxes do such things.

I had one here that collected chicken.

Mine.

Repeatedly.

One night he collected a shot gun load.

Just once.

Back
Top Bottom