• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

In final days of campaign, Trump criticizes those fighting coronavirus

They are seeing overwhelmed hospitals in European countries also. Germany, italy over or near. UK? They expect over soon. I haven't checked Asian countries, though.

Different cultures, different laws and different zone of controls... National vs state... can impact that. BTW, you see those pictures of people fleeing Paris b4 the lockdowns? People are done with it all.
Lockdown beats dying after 6 weeks on a respirator.

Lockdown beats dying after 6 weeks on a respirator.

Not sure that's true. The lockdowns cause their own problems and increased deaths. Not just now, but well in to the future. WHO officials now recommend against them despite supporting them earlier.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

BTW, don't they recommend against respirators now, finding they actually increase chance of death? I haven't followed that too closely.. but I recall something about that.

Unless you truly think that doctors are all pure and perfect.

These are the same people that ignore the fact that a quarter of a million people die each year because of medical errors. Funny how those errors, every year, are no biggie, but a perceived error from the president is murder.

These are the same people that ignore the fact that a quarter of a million people die each year because of medical errors. Funny how those errors, every year, are no biggie, but a perceived error from the president is murder.

Just looked it up. Medical errors third most cause of death in the US after heart disease and cancer. I didn't realize that. Maybe we need more guns and less doctors?

But controls have worked in European & Asian countries. Masks, etc.

And, I haven't watched it yet.. but coincidentally, Tim Cast has a video about the spikes in Europe.. So, it seems, there goes your argument about Europe.

Donald Trump must have had the worst parents ever.

Just looked it up. Medical errors third most cause of death in the US after heart disease and cancer. I didn't realize that. Maybe we need more guns and less doctors?

More guns, yes. Less doctors, no. It was just an illustration of the selective outrage over deaths. Politics, gotta love it.

Back
Top Bottom