• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In edgy Washington, police outnumber Jan. 6 protesters

It was civil disobedience theater.

Oh, OK. First I have heard of attempted murder as an entrainment vehicle but nothing in Trumpism surprises me.

The leftists have been playing it for years and nobody seems to care.
Thanks for the whataboutism. No Trumpist post would be complete without it!

We should take this moment to review the numbers of protestors that showed up to support the January 6th insurrection by saying.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Who, outside of moronic, unthinking leftists thought this would be anything but a dud. We are laughing at you for being so easily duped

This whole thing was a bunch of media hype ginned up by democrats right from the beginning, just like the whole "insurrection" line is from January 6th.

The left is so desperate to flip the narrative and falsely make people believe that it's not them, but the people on the political right who present the greatest danger to America. Unfortunately for them, people aren't going to forget the dozens of people killed and the billions in damages incurred during the year long democratic-party-approved riots and looting that took place in cities across America.

So on to your next phony, manufactured outrage... Can't wait to see the depths of dishonesty you all will sink to next.

The Floyd protests and destruction was about ****ing police abuse. The cause of decades and decades systematic abuse on minorities.
Those riots are bad and shouldn't of happened, but one can grasp either why they happened.

January 6th happened because of bunch of ****ing idiots believed in a ****ing idiot that he didn't lose. You know something these morons still believe now regardless of an avalanche of evidence showing trump lost.

Those people should have been arrested and exiled from this nation and that's me being nice about it.

Yet how many millions of Republicans ignore 6 Jan 2021
Ignore it? We condemned it for what it was--a mostly peacefully rally that was tarnished by a few unruly thugs. Isnt that how you leftist apologists taught us to view riotous mobs?

It was civil disobedience theater. The leftists have been playing it for years and nobody seems to care.
Is this all you do? Whine about the left and deflect to them? Trump or a conservative could shoot someone on 5th Ave and you would say it's the lefts fault.

I bet you are one of those "personal responsibility " people aren't you?

The Floyd protests and destruction was about ****ing police abuse. The cause of decades and decades systematic abuse on minorities.
Those riots are bad and shouldn't of happened, but one can grasp either why they happened.

January 6th happened because of bunch of ****ing idiots believed in a ****ing idiot that he didn't lose. You know something these morons still believe now regardless of an avalanche of evidence showing trump lost.

Those people should have been arrested and exiled from this nation and that's me being nice about it.
Translation: you excuse the mayhem caused by your side but condemn it when done by the opposing side. Thanks but no one here was looking for hypocritical excuses

Translation: you excuse the mayhem caused by your side but condemn it when done by the opposing side. Thanks but no one here was looking for hypocritical excuses
Oh goodie..another conversation with Fletch where he assumes things and has trouble with english

Ignore it? We condemned it for what it was--a mostly peacefully rally that was tarnished by a few unruly thugs. Isnt that how you leftist apologists taught us to view riotous mobs?
Not really. Some in the party condemned it. Some didn't. It's not that black and white.

Cops detained a guy with a gun.

Whoops...he turned out to be a cop, too.

I bet these guys were FBI...

E_lpfdXXIAQRAbs

"Dude, I thought YOU brought the IPAs..."

"Damn it, Chad!"

Are you surrendering already Plasma? That may be the smartest thing you have done all day.
To you? Calm down before you hurt yourself

Who in the party didnt condemn it? Back up your bull****
We've been over this in other threads. A decent chunk of the gop agree with the actions of January 6th.

The guy that organized and promoted this is a guy named Matt Braynard

He is not FBI.

He is not liberal.

He is a die hard Trump supporter.

These are facts.

Why can't you be honest?
Because the FBI never infiltrated and instigated.

Back
Top Bottom