• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In defense of Biden

The following was not written by myself, but was posted on another political forum and when I read it, I found the arguments SO succinct, I had to copy it here for all of you to muse over.
There are a few words in the following blog that will be censored out, otherwise this should create some interesting (term used loosely) reactions, particularly from one particular group of people.

ENJOY:

Let Me Know When ...

To those who say that Joe Biden is corrupt, let me know when a
grand jury is convened to decide if he should be indicted on criminal
charges.

To those who say Joe Biden behaves inappropriately with females, let
me know when he is accused by two dozen women of sexual
assault/molestation/rape, and he starts bragging about grabbing women by
the *****.

To those who say Joe Biden is merely a puppet of a foreign power,
let me know when he stands on the world stage and insists that Putin
never interfered in a US election, and then proceeds to do Putin’s
bidding.

To those who say Joe Biden has dementia, let me know when he starts
rambling on about wind turbines causing cancer, or the Revolutionary War
being won when the revolutionists shut down the airports in 1775.

To those who say Joe Biden is surrounded by criminals, let me know
when his closest allies are convicted and require a pardon to get out of
prison.

To those who call Joe Biden “Sleepy Joe”, let me know when his daily
agenda simply reads: “The president will have many phone calls and
many meetings” while we all know he's out on the golf course.

To those who say Joe Biden is unpatriotic, let me know when he
refuses to attend an international event honouring the war dead because
it’s raining, and his hairdo comes first.

To those who say Joe Biden is mentally unfit to handle international
affairs, let me know when he starts talking about Button, Nipple,
Nambia – and other non-existent countries.

To those who say Joe Biden is out to destroy the country, let me
know when he appoints incompetent cronies to destroy the agencies they
are meant to oversee.

To those who say Joe Biden is a self-absorbed elitist, let me know
when he starts repeatedly referring to himself as the Greatest President
in US history.

To those who say Joe Biden is not a real Christian, let me know when
he pursues policies that are contrary to Jesus’s teachings – like
caring for the sick and feeding the hungry.

To those who say Joe Biden is weak, let me know when he starts whining 24/7 about how mean everyone is being to him.

To those who say Joe Biden doesn’t know what he’s doing, let me know
when he starts calling COVID a hoax and encourages the citizenry to
eschew being vaccinated.

To those who say Joe Biden is “in it for himself”, let me know when
he starts hounding his supporters for money that winds up directly in
his own pocket.

To those who say Joe Biden is dishonest, let me know when he refuses
to reveal his tax returns, or documents related to his financial
dealings.

To those who say Joe Biden has no principles or ethics, let me know
when he starts taking children away from their parents at the border.

To those who say Joe Biden isn’t trustworthy, let me know when he
tops Trump’s record for making false and/or misleading statements to the
American people.

To those who say Joe Biden is emotionally unstable, let me know when
he starts blabbering about North Korea no longer being a threat because
he and Kim Jong-un are ‘in love’.

To those who say Joe Biden has things to hide, let me know when he
instructs AG Merrick Garland to quash investigations of himself, his
family members, or his cronies, and instead investigate his political
opponents.

To those who say Joe Biden ‘stole’ the 2020 election, let me know when an iota of proof that this happened emerges.

To those who say Joe Biden is incompetent, let me know when he
starts relying on the wise counsel of a lawyer who doesn’t know the
difference between a Four Seasons hotel and a landscaping company, a
lawyer whose defence in a lawsuit against her is that “no reasonable
person” would believe a word she says, and a guy who sells pillows.

To those who say Joe Biden is a dangerous threat to our democracy, let me know when he incites an insurrection against our democracy.

So really, let me know. And until you can do so, just shut the **** up.

Hey, @Big Steve , since we're talking about idiocy and this sort of thing, how about some more gems:
“The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their Star Spangled Banner waved defiant.”

Revolutionary War Airports yo'.

Here's the guy showing that he does not understand the difference between climate change and particulate pollution, and manages to contradict himself several times in the process.
DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you're skeptical of that report?
TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...shington-post-interview-transcript-annotated/

“And you know when you say ‘per capita,’ there’s many per capitas,” the president said. “It’s like, per capita relative to what? But you can look at just about any category and we’re really at the top, meaning positive, on a per capita basis too.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/th...ry-after-claiming-there-are-many-per-capitas/

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/apr/24/context-what-donald-trump-said-about-disinfectant-/

I love idiotic responses like yours. The people who offer them are so ignorant as to believe that, if they post enough videos of Trump screwing up that it will negate Biden screwing up.

Well, it doesn't.

First, let's look at the catalyst behind the gaffes of each. Trump would say idiotic shit simply because he didn't know what he was talking about and would never admit that, so he just ran with whatever popped into his head. Yeah, I know. That's what the former President used to do.

Biden says idiotic shit not because he doesn't know what he's talking about, but because he can't remember what he's talking about. Simple things that you or I know may cold (like when he attempts to recite the Constitution), his brain fogs over and he just... spaces out. That's what the current President does.

Post all the Trump gaffe videos you want. It changes absolutely nothing about Biden and the pronounced decline we've witnessed in his cognitive agility over the last year or so.

I'm sure it'll make you feel good to do that, but do so knowing that Biden is still seemingly days away from needing diapers and a bib...

The guy who told your fat slug to shut up and then took his job is senile, is he? I know you are all required to regurgitate the same talking points. I get it. The only way for Trumpists' many Big Lies to prevail is if enough people tear their honor to shreds and repeat the lie, no matter how moronic it is. As long as you get enough people doing that, you'll get enough votes

Thing is.....we both know that Biden is lightyears ahead of Trump when it comes to coherence and competence. So is a dead stoat, but that's neither here nor there. We both know perfectly well that you understand that this is utterly incoherent:
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

And what else has he said about this revelation that "nuclear is powerful"?
"My uncle used to tell me about nuclear before nuclear was nuclear . . ."He would tell me, 'There are things that are happening that could be potentially so bad for the world in terms of weaponry.' He understood, literally, nuclear before it was nuclear."

More nonsensical, and completely unrelated, bullshit.

Guy #1: Biden is a screw up and is suffering cognitive decline.

Guy #2: But Trump said "cofefe".

Guy #1: Trump said "cofefe" and Biden is still a screw up and is suffering cognitive decline.

The discussion is about Biden, not Trump. Insisting to make it about Trump, as you're attempting to do, proves one thing: That you cannot, in good faith, defend Joe Biden and the decline in his cognitive abilities. After all, that's what the conversation's actually about...

Maybe some helpful infographics, @Big Steve?

Trumb babble 2.png

Trump babble 3.png

Trump babble 4.png

Face it. You elected an incompetent, corrupt, criminal bastard who actually might have early stage dementia out of hatred for the Democrats. It wasn't enough to simply not vote against Hillary or vote for someone else. You had to vote for Trump to ensure Hillary didn't win. His term was a dumpster fire on a sinking ship.

You know all this, and you hate it. That anger gets misdirected into all "Biden is senile!", "OMG Hunter's Laptop!", liberals-this/liberals-that crap.

But hey, at least you and I both know that whatever you do or do not post......you know I'm right. Biden isn't the mentally deficient one and that burns your ass, possibly even more than the fact that he absolutely trounced Trump.

Post all the Trump gaffe videos you want. It changes absolutely nothing about Biden and the pronounced decline we've witnessed in his cognitive agility over the last year or so.

Face it. Trump could shit his pants right there on stage, and the moment it was mocked you would triumphantly claim that he totally trolled the liberals by doing it.

You're dug in. You've said too much to too many people and backed too much wrong, too much evil. You can't say "oops" now. You gotta pretend that Trump is this genius and Biden is senile when you're told.

Except over here in reality, there's nothing needing change. Biden's always had his gaffes, but his administration is proving light years ahead of the last in terms of competence. I also find it nice that he is not surrounded by crooks and criminals, unlike the last guy who ran the most criminal presidency ever. So it's kinda funny that your stuck whining about how I'm allegedly trying to "change" anything. I don't need to defend Biden from you. But I do enjoy occasionally posting some of Trump's literal babble - not gaffes, babble - when one of you starts spouting off with the required lie.

And note: just like a good Trumpist, you sat there accusing people of reflexively dismissing videos out of partisanship....

....then reflexively dismissed full quotes out of partisanship.

Face it. You elected an incompetent, corrupt, criminal bastard who actually might have early stage dementia out of hatred for the Democrats.
[/QUOTE]

You obviously have no clue who you're talking to.

I've stated on this very forum that, had Buttigieg been the Democratic nominee, he'd have gotten my vote. So cram your "you hate democrats" bullshit up your ass...

It wasn't enough to simply not vote against Hillary or vote for someone else. You had to vote for Trump to ensure Hillary didn't win.

As someone who really should've gone to prison, yeah, I definitely did not want her to be President...

You know all this, and you hate it. That anger gets misdirected into all "Biden is senile!", "OMG Hunter's Laptop!", liberals-this/liberals-that crap.

I'll stand by my comments regarding Biden and his mental health. I believe my comments will be proven accurate,

And you've never read a single post from me, anywhere on the internet, that says anything about Hunter Biden's laptop, so stop lying...

But hey, at least you and I both know that whatever you do or do not post......you know I'm right. Biden isn't the mentally deficient one and that burns your ass, possibly even more than the fact that he absolutely trounced Trump.

I've made no glowing assessments of Trump. In 2016 he was my #4 choice. And, while he certainly belches up his share of stupid shit, that does not, and will not, negate the fact that Biden is in a cognitive freefall...

Face it. Trump could shit his pants right there on stage, and the moment it was mocked you would triumphantly claim that he totally trolled the liberals by doing it.

You're dug in. You've said too much to too many people and backed too much wrong, too much evil. You can't say "oops" now. You gotta pretend that Trump is this genius and Biden is senile when you're told.

Except over here in reality, there's nothing needing change. Biden's always had his gaffes, but his administration is proving light years ahead of the last in terms of competence. I also find it nice that he is not surrounded by crooks and criminals, unlike the last guy who ran the most criminal presidency ever. So it's kinda funny that your stuck whining about how I'm allegedly trying to "change" anything. I don't need to defend Biden from you. But I do enjoy occasionally posting some of Trump's literal babble - not gaffes, babble - when one of you starts spouting off with the required lie.

And note: just like a good Trumpist, you sat there accusing people of reflexively dismissing videos out of partisanship....

....then reflexively dismissed full quotes out of partisanship.
So much idiocy in such a small post.

You're not talking to someone who believes Trump can do no wrong. You're not talking to someone who believes that Trump is our legitimate President. You're not talking to someone who supports what happened on January 6.

You're too myopic to have a conversation with. Anyone who doesn't believe exactly as you do is some far-right mad man.

Well, I hate to tell you this, but I'm not that guy, and you pretending that I am makes you look ignorant and stupid...

Guy #1: Trump said "cofefe" and Biden is still a screw up and is suffering cognitive decline.

The discussion is about Biden, not Trump. Insisting to make it about Trump, as you're attempting to do, proves one thing: That you cannot, in good faith, defend Joe Biden and the decline in his cognitive abilities. After all, that's what the conversation's actually about...
really?

Confusing 9/11 with 7 Eleven​

“Great to have our incredible First Lady back home in the White House,” he wrote. “Melanie is feeling and doing really well. Thank you for all of your prayers and best wishes!”

the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic helped end WWII

Trump confused Dayton and Toledo after a mass shooting in Ohio

'one million eight hundred and seventy thousand million tests' for coronavirus

Describing Hurricane Florence
: “This is a tough hurricane, one of the wettest we’ve ever seen from the standpoint of water.”

There were airports during the Revolutionary War

Colorado needs a border wall

Calling Apple CEO Tim Cook “Tim Apple”

Mocking a disabled reporter

Lying about what I said doesn't change what I said. You do realize this, yes?

I'm not here to defend Biden because Biden doesn't need defense.

I'm here to point out the head-slapping absurdity of a Trumpist ranting about Biden's supposed senility based on his gaffes. Except, see, we all knew about his gaffes and we also knew they weren't important. Meanwhile, Trump ****ed up legitimately important (and often very simple things). Not one of you has got anything to say about Biden's supposed mental condition. Nada.

PS:
<> Where am I politicaly? Well, I voted for Trump. Twice. <>

Yeah, you're no big Trumpist....you just voted for him again, after seeing all that awfulness, and you're just here repeating the same damn anti-Biden lies every single DP Trumpist repeats.

:ROFLMAO:

I love idiotic responses like yours. The people who offer them are so ignorant as to believe that, if they post enough videos of Trump screwing up that it will negate Biden screwing up.

Geez, how many times do I have to explain for you to get it? The stuff you people always crap yourself about aren't the major screw-ups you say they are. That's why we also heard about stuff like Obama wearing a tan suit, Obama asking for "dijon or spicy mustard" with a hamburger, or 7+ investigations into Benghazi designed to smear Hillary about an email server that Trump's DOJ did jack shit about.

It's bull bull bull. Which is naturally why Trump/Fox ordered their minions to reject everything that doesn't line up with the Trump line as "fake news", why everything Trump did was claimed to be a "nothingburger", even when it's trying to extort announcement of sham investigations out of an ally by unlawfully withholding congressionally approved funds....

....or inciting armed insurrection and the first invasion of the Capitol building since the British paid a visit in 1814.

Meanwhile, what have you got? A handful of videos of Biden stumbling over his words? Dude is infinitely clearer than Trump ever was, and just about always catches/corrects his mistake right there in real time.

Why would I need to defend that?

Last edited:
Maybe someone can shed some light on this.

I see Faux and their legions of armchair physicians screaming for Biden to get some type of Alzheimer's/Dementia test. We don't know whether he has had one or not (clearly, he's not bragging about it).

Yet, we do know for a fact that Trump did get one. Now, in order for him to have taken the test, some actual professional(s) somewhere down the line had to have had enough concerns that it merited an actual test -- otherwise, what would be the purpose of administering it?

My question to those relentlessly harping on JB about having clear signs... Have you accepted that while that is pure speculation, that Trump did indeed have those very signs you are so concerned about?

Just curious.

Last edited:
Joe Biden is the greatest traitor this country ever had. He continues to openly transfer American oil and gas wealth to Russia and Putin, ultimately shifting trillions of dollars from the USA to Russia, for which Americans are already paying over 50% more for fuel. The Russian flag should be flown over the White House to show who is in charge there.

LOL, thanks for the comedic reply!

LOL, thanks for the comedic reply!

Laughing at the economic problems of poor and working class people isn't rare from progressive Democrats.

Laughing at the economic problems of poor and working class people isn't rare from progressive Democrats.

The billlies should have stayed in school. Their problem, not mine.

The billlies should have stayed in school. Their problem, not mine.
Wow, thank you for that confession. Those damn high school drop out blacks and Latinos, right? That is the best example of how now progressivism is the worship of the richest white racists and corporations on earth - and open contempt if not outright hatred of the core of their supporters - blacks and Latinos - the lowest educated demographic in the USA.

Oh how open you are of your open contempt of them - so much you openly take delight in their poverty and openly hope it worsens. PURE WHITE SPREMACIST messages. Old white male progressive Democrat your messages.

I also understand your true hatred of me in this as well. Not because I'm poor.

( Tag racism econoimc bigotry)

Wow, thank you for that confession. Those damn high school drop out blacks and Latinos, right? That is the best example of how now progressivism is the worship of the richest white racists and corporations on earth - and open contempt if not outright hatred of the core of their supporters - blacks and Latinos - the lowest educated demographic in the USA.

Oh how open you are of your open contempt of them - so much you openly take delight in their poverty and openly hope it worsens. PURE WHITE SPREMACIST messages. Old white male progressive Democrat your messages.

I also understand your true hatred of me in this as well. Not because I'm poor.

( Tag racism econoimc bigotry)

I disdain ignorance most.

I disdain ignorance most.

I don't know you, only the personae you elected to make yourself on this forum. People do come on this forum to play games for good reasons or bad, including their personae, which I take a face value unless self proven in their own messages otherwise.

In the context of this, I will remember you and this topic - and only when relevant point out your open contempt and desires for suffering that you take delight in all poor working people, all people without a high school degree, all people with mental disabilities, injuries or illnesses, particularly blacks and Latinos - most of all refugee immigrants - and your counter love of the richest white racist on earth so people can context your messages on any such relevant topic.

Otherwise, I will never consider any message you post as a serious message, only hate mongering game playing - to give the real you the benefit of doubt hoping the real you is not in your messages for the sake and safety others. Again, I don't know you - and now would never care to.

Nothing stops you from pretending to be one of the rich white elites in your messages.

I don't know you, only the personae you elected to make yourself on this forum. People do come on this forum to play games for good reasons or bad, including their personae, which I take a face value unless self proven in their own messages otherwise.

In the context of this, I will remember you and this topic - and only when relevant point out your open contempt and desires for suffering that you take delight in all poor working people, all people without a high school degree, all people with mental disabilities, injuries or illnesses, particularly blacks and Latinos - most of all refugee immigrants - and your counter love of the richest white racist on earth so people can context your messages on any such relevant topic.

Otherwise, I will never consider any message you post as a serious message, only hate mongering game playing - to give the real you the benefit of doubt hoping the real you is not in your messages for the sake and safety others. Again, I don't know you - and now would never care to.

Nothing stops you from pretending to be one of the rich white elites in your messages.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The BEST POST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Amazing, simply amazing.

Good luck to you on your travels,

all the best

The bar is not low. This is what even Biden’s greatest detractors say about him in private:

You don’t want to know what even Trump’s greatest so-called allies actually think of him in private. It would be inappropriate to post.

That was so nice to hear! Thank you!

The following was not written by myself, but was posted on another political forum and when I read it, I found the arguments SO succinct, I had to copy it here for all of you to muse over.
There are a few words in the following blog that will be censored out, otherwise this should create some interesting (term used loosely) reactions, particularly from one particular group of people.

ENJOY:

Let Me Know When ...

To those who say that Joe Biden is corrupt, let me know when a
grand jury is convened to decide if he should be indicted on criminal
charges.

To those who say Joe Biden behaves inappropriately with females, let
me know when he is accused by two dozen women of sexual
assault/molestation/rape, and he starts bragging about grabbing women by
the *****.

To those who say Joe Biden is merely a puppet of a foreign power,
let me know when he stands on the world stage and insists that Putin
never interfered in a US election, and then proceeds to do Putin’s
bidding.

To those who say Joe Biden has dementia, let me know when he starts
rambling on about wind turbines causing cancer, or the Revolutionary War
being won when the revolutionists shut down the airports in 1775.

To those who say Joe Biden is surrounded by criminals, let me know
when his closest allies are convicted and require a pardon to get out of
prison.

To those who call Joe Biden “Sleepy Joe”, let me know when his daily
agenda simply reads: “The president will have many phone calls and
many meetings” while we all know he's out on the golf course.

To those who say Joe Biden is unpatriotic, let me know when he
refuses to attend an international event honouring the war dead because
it’s raining, and his hairdo comes first.

To those who say Joe Biden is mentally unfit to handle international
affairs, let me know when he starts talking about Button, Nipple,
Nambia – and other non-existent countries.

To those who say Joe Biden is out to destroy the country, let me
know when he appoints incompetent cronies to destroy the agencies they
are meant to oversee.

To those who say Joe Biden is a self-absorbed elitist, let me know
when he starts repeatedly referring to himself as the Greatest President
in US history.

To those who say Joe Biden is not a real Christian, let me know when
he pursues policies that are contrary to Jesus’s teachings – like
caring for the sick and feeding the hungry.

To those who say Joe Biden is weak, let me know when he starts whining 24/7 about how mean everyone is being to him.

To those who say Joe Biden doesn’t know what he’s doing, let me know
when he starts calling COVID a hoax and encourages the citizenry to
eschew being vaccinated.

To those who say Joe Biden is “in it for himself”, let me know when
he starts hounding his supporters for money that winds up directly in
his own pocket.

To those who say Joe Biden is dishonest, let me know when he refuses
to reveal his tax returns, or documents related to his financial
dealings.

To those who say Joe Biden has no principles or ethics, let me know
when he starts taking children away from their parents at the border.

To those who say Joe Biden isn’t trustworthy, let me know when he
tops Trump’s record for making false and/or misleading statements to the
American people.

To those who say Joe Biden is emotionally unstable, let me know when
he starts blabbering about North Korea no longer being a threat because
he and Kim Jong-un are ‘in love’.

To those who say Joe Biden has things to hide, let me know when he
instructs AG Merrick Garland to quash investigations of himself, his
family members, or his cronies, and instead investigate his political
opponents.

To those who say Joe Biden ‘stole’ the 2020 election, let me know when an iota of proof that this happened emerges.

To those who say Joe Biden is incompetent, let me know when he
starts relying on the wise counsel of a lawyer who doesn’t know the
difference between a Four Seasons hotel and a landscaping company, a
lawyer whose defence in a lawsuit against her is that “no reasonable
person” would believe a word she says, and a guy who sells pillows.

To those who say Joe Biden is a dangerous threat to our democracy, let me know when he incites an insurrection against our democracy.

So really, let me know. And until you can do so, just shut the **** up.
That fact that you believe all that shit is true, is telling. Most of these "gotcha" lines are bullshit, so you basically have nothing left but a partisan rant.

Back
Top Bottom