• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In defense of Biden

The following was not written by myself, but was posted on another political forum and when I read it, I found the arguments SO succinct, I had to copy it here for all of you to muse over.
There are a few words in the following blog that will be censored out, otherwise this should create some interesting (term used loosely) reactions, particularly from one particular group of people.

ENJOY:

Let Me Know When ...

To those who say that Joe Biden is corrupt, let me know when a
grand jury is convened to decide if he should be indicted on criminal
charges.

To those who say Joe Biden behaves inappropriately with females, let
me know when he is accused by two dozen women of sexual
assault/molestation/rape, and he starts bragging about grabbing women by
the *****.

To those who say Joe Biden is merely a puppet of a foreign power,
let me know when he stands on the world stage and insists that Putin
never interfered in a US election, and then proceeds to do Putin’s
bidding.

To those who say Joe Biden has dementia, let me know when he starts
rambling on about wind turbines causing cancer, or the Revolutionary War
being won when the revolutionists shut down the airports in 1775.

To those who say Joe Biden is surrounded by criminals, let me know
when his closest allies are convicted and require a pardon to get out of
prison.

To those who call Joe Biden “Sleepy Joe”, let me know when his daily
agenda simply reads: “The president will have many phone calls and
many meetings” while we all know he's out on the golf course.

To those who say Joe Biden is unpatriotic, let me know when he
refuses to attend an international event honouring the war dead because
it’s raining, and his hairdo comes first.

To those who say Joe Biden is mentally unfit to handle international
affairs, let me know when he starts talking about Button, Nipple,
Nambia – and other non-existent countries.

To those who say Joe Biden is out to destroy the country, let me
know when he appoints incompetent cronies to destroy the agencies they
are meant to oversee.

To those who say Joe Biden is a self-absorbed elitist, let me know
when he starts repeatedly referring to himself as the Greatest President
in US history.

To those who say Joe Biden is not a real Christian, let me know when
he pursues policies that are contrary to Jesus’s teachings – like
caring for the sick and feeding the hungry.

To those who say Joe Biden is weak, let me know when he starts whining 24/7 about how mean everyone is being to him.

To those who say Joe Biden doesn’t know what he’s doing, let me know
when he starts calling COVID a hoax and encourages the citizenry to
eschew being vaccinated.

To those who say Joe Biden is “in it for himself”, let me know when
he starts hounding his supporters for money that winds up directly in
his own pocket.

To those who say Joe Biden is dishonest, let me know when he refuses
to reveal his tax returns, or documents related to his financial
dealings.

To those who say Joe Biden has no principles or ethics, let me know
when he starts taking children away from their parents at the border.

To those who say Joe Biden isn’t trustworthy, let me know when he
tops Trump’s record for making false and/or misleading statements to the
American people.

To those who say Joe Biden is emotionally unstable, let me know when
he starts blabbering about North Korea no longer being a threat because
he and Kim Jong-un are ‘in love’.

To those who say Joe Biden has things to hide, let me know when he
instructs AG Merrick Garland to quash investigations of himself, his
family members, or his cronies, and instead investigate his political
opponents.

To those who say Joe Biden ‘stole’ the 2020 election, let me know when an iota of proof that this happened emerges.

To those who say Joe Biden is incompetent, let me know when he
starts relying on the wise counsel of a lawyer who doesn’t know the
difference between a Four Seasons hotel and a landscaping company, a
lawyer whose defence in a lawsuit against her is that “no reasonable
person” would believe a word she says, and a guy who sells pillows.

To those who say Joe Biden is a dangerous threat to our democracy, let me know when he incites an insurrection against our democracy.

So really, let me know. And until you can do so, just shut the **** up.

Joe Biden is the greatest traitor this country ever had. He continues to openly transfer American oil and gas wealth to Russia and Putin, ultimately shifting trillions of dollars from the USA to Russia, for which Americans are already paying over 50% more for fuel. The Russian flag should be flown over the White House to show who is in charge there.

Joe Biden is the greatest traitor this country ever had. He continues to openly transfer American oil and gas wealth to Russia and Putin, ultimately shifting trillions of dollars from the USA to Russia, for which Americans are already paying over 50% more for fuel. The Russian flag should be flown over the White House to show who is in charge there.
LOL, so you can't actually dispute ANY of the points made in the blog, so you make a stump speech lacking in details and full of partisan BS.

Then again, I wouldn't expect anything else from you.

LOL, so you can't actually dispute ANY of the points made in the blog, so you make a stump speech lacking in details and full of partisan BS.

Then again, I wouldn't expect anything else from you.

I would not expect you to have any reply. You can post partisan talking points you cut and paste - that's it. Mindlessness.

To those who say Joe Biden ‘stole’ the 2020 election, let me know when an iota of proof that this happened emerges.

To those who say Joe Biden is a dangerous threat to our democracy, let me know when he incites an insurrection against our democracy.

The arguments on that list certainly are succinct. Each point can easily be expanded upon in much greater detail. But anyone who hasn't been breathing their own Methane for the past 5 years knows that Joe Biden eclipses Trump by several orders of magnitude in every meaningful metric as a President worthy of the title.

Historians will be studying the details of Trump's panoply failures in office for decades to come, and our great grandchildren will be shaking their heads in wonder at why our generation would have let that man anywhere near the White House. History will not be kind to Donald Trump and his supporters - nor should it be.

It takes a lot of partisanship and chutzpah to attack Biden for these things and defend Trump in the same sentence, and they should probably be called out for it. But that doesn't mean what they're saying isn't true, and these concerns should not be dismissed just because they defended someone who was far worse. Note, I'm not saying most of these concerns are valid, I just think they should be discussed based on their own merit and not on what the other guy did.

The bar is not low. This is what even Biden’s greatest detractors say about him in private:

You don’t want to know what even Trump’s greatest so-called allies actually think of him in private. It would be inappropriate to post.

For many the only real question of worthwhile merit re. Sleepy is --- how long will he be allowed to stay in Office .

I gather that betting volume has picked up enormously and liabilities are greatest for this coming month .Somewhat over optimistic , imho .

I am surprised that bookmakers are not distinguishing between the next stage of the attempted Obama Chicom coup , or , Trump's return backed by the Military .

Either way , the plot thickens and behind the scenes World War 3 seems to continue with no abate .

My personal best guess is that the economy will be finally crashed in the next few weeks and will lead step by step to Trump's orderly return based on fresh election results .

However , my inclination is that a fresh inauguration might not occur until around November at the very earliest , possibly following major punishments across the full political spectrum for both election fraud and treason .

For many the only real question of worthwhile merit re. Sleepy is --- how long will he be allowed to stay in Office .

I gather that betting volume has picked up enormously and liabilities are greatest for this coming month .Somewhat over optimistic , imho .

I am surprised that bookmakers are not distinguishing between the next stage of the attempted Obama Chicom coup , or , Trump's return backed by the Military .

Either way , the plot thickens and behind the scenes World War 3 seems to continue with no abate .

My personal best guess is that the economy will be finally crashed in the next few weeks and will lead step by step to Trump's orderly return based on fresh election results .

However , my inclination is that a fresh inauguration might not occur until around November at the very earliest , possibly following major punishments across the full political spectrum for both election fraud and treason .
?? What grotto have you been hold up in for the last 8 months ?? You sound like the Japanese soldiers who only came out of hiding decades after the end of WWII. Stop listening to Tokyo Rose reruns about your chances of victory.

Staunch and loyal Republicans monitored last November's election results - as they always do - and concluded that Biden won! Those votes were tallied by, and recounted under, watchful Republican eyes, ratified by Republican Secretaries of State, and ultimately certified by Trump's very own Republican VP Mike Pence. Not even a tsunami of feeble revisionist history will ever rewrite those results. And despite a deluge of lawsuits brought before the courts - even in front of some of Trump's own judges - no evidence of widespread voter fraud has ever surfaced. NONE!

Come out of your echo chamber, stop breathing your own Methane, and take a breath of fresh air.

1623516445665.png

trump's return backed by the Military, the economy will crash in the next few weeks? I'll take that bet. I have to ask you what you base these predictions on, do you have a source unknown to the rest of us, or a particularly potent stash?

000001 disputed.jpg

I do not know what Americans can see on tv. Overseas, we only see Biden leaving a restaurant after a G7 meeting and everyone is laughing. I guess that says it all.

The following was not written by myself, but was posted on another political forum and when I read it, I found the arguments SO succinct, I had to copy it here for all of you to muse over.
There are a few words in the following blog that will be censored out, otherwise this should create some interesting (term used loosely) reactions, particularly from one particular group of people.

ENJOY:

Let Me Know When ...

charges.

the *****.

bidding.

prison.

are meant to oversee.

in US history.

To those who say Joe Biden is weak, let me know when he starts whining 24/7 about how mean everyone is being to him.

eschew being vaccinated.

his own pocket.

dealings.

American people.

opponents.

Well argued. Saved for future reference (and perhaps reposting with due credit)

That is quite a fantasy. There is NO circumstance upon which Trump will be returned to the presidency. 1) there was no consequential fraud so the premise of the above is a fantasy and 2) even if there was, that is not how things are done in America. We might have hearings, political grandstanding, legislation, etc., but the only provision to remove a sitting president is by impeachment.

The military certainly is not going to back Trump. 1) their duty is to remain a-political, so its not in their nature and 2) the military didn't like Trump.

Perhaps in the future, rather than sharing fantasies (not the right forum for that), you might bring some opinion, supported by facts.

ENJOY:

Let Me Know When ...

charges.

the *****.

bidding.

prison.

are meant to oversee.

in US history.

eschew being vaccinated.

his own pocket.

dealings.

American people.

opponents.

When Biden joins the Republican Party, it'll start the next day.

Looks like a couple here just can't follow instruction of the OP, and shut the **** up. 🤡

President Biden is a good man, a patriotic American, a person who is truthful and has a strong character, and who truly cares for his fellow Americans. Even Moscow Mitch had praised him and his integrity. Very grateful to have an adult in our White House again, sometimes you take things for granted until they are no longer there. We had four years of a spoiled ignorant lying child, a crooked conman, a racist and traitor. We deserve better than that, thank goodness America voted for the good of our country. 🇺🇸

ENJOY:

Let Me Know When ...

charges.

the *****.

bidding.

prison.

are meant to oversee.

in US history.

eschew being vaccinated.

his own pocket.

dealings.

American people.

opponents.

Are you taking about OUR Joe Biden, or is there a Canadian Joe Biden that the above resembles.

Either one would be a HUGE improvement over the Dumpster.
Always comes back to that, doesn’t it. “Yeah, but Trump” is burnd into your brain.

Always comes back to that, doesn’t it. “Yeah, but Trump” is burnd into your brain.
what do YOU think the above OP is about?

SHEESH MAN!

face-with-one-eyebrow-raised_1f928.png

Back
Top Bottom