• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In 99% of the times the "reason" for an abortion is the fact that a couple was irresponsible".

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
In 99% of the times the "reason" for an abortion is the fact that a couple was irresponsible".

Killing an unborn baby because a couple was stupid and irresponsible is pretty damned ignorant.

Even animals are more responsible than people that have abortions. They simply do not breed at the time they know the baby will be born in the winter and freeze to death.

Re: In 99% of the times the "reason" for an abortion is the fact that a couple was irresponsible".

Killing an unborn baby because a couple was stupid and irresponsible is pretty damned ignorant.

Even animals are more responsible than people that have abortions. They simply do not breed at the time they know the baby will be born in the winter and freeze to death.

Or they just eat their young.

Re: In 99% of the times the "reason" for an abortion is the fact that a couple was irresponsible".

False equivalence.

Most other animals don't "control" their "breeding habits."

They are hardwired to breed when females of the species are in estrus (heat). They "simply do not breed" when the female is not able to do so. The main exception is higher primates (like us).

Even then other primates can sense when a female is experiencing estrus and will attempt to breed with a receptive female. Some (like humans) also do it for simple pleasure.

Science is fundamental. :coffeepap:

Last edited:

100% of the time unless you are the one who is pregnant it is none of your feckin business.

100% of the time unless you are the one who is pregnant it is none of your feckin business.

And if you didnt want a baby, why were you so damned stupid as to get pregnant. In my book you are an irresponsible idiot.

And if you didnt want a baby, why were you so damned stupid as to get pregnant. In my book you are an irresponsible idiot.

Yet stupidity is not a crime. In fact many americans see it as a god given right. So why should people be punished for it

Fine, it remains none of your business. Sometimes pregnancy happens. Unless it happens to you it's none of your business. You are free to practice your religion in America. You are not free to practice your religion on other people. Leave them alone.

Celibacy is an unnatural act.

Fine, it remains none of your business. Sometimes pregnancy happens. Unless it happens to you it's none of your business. You are free to practice your religion in America. You are not free to practice your religion on other people. Leave them alone.

Celibacy is an unnatural act.
My wife and I decided to have 3 children. Just 3, and that is EXACTLY what we had since we were RESPONSIBLE. Everyone should be, and can be. There is simply no logical reason to murder the unborn.

Your understanding of biology is so poor I'm not sure you're adequately prepared for your own discussion.

What time of year is it ok for humans to breed so that they wont need an abortion?

But if the abortion happens BEFORE the brain cells of the hypothetic kid are developed the being will never have consciousness.
So it doesn’t matter. It doesn't feel anything.

The simple fact is between what a doctor can do and what you can get at the drug store there is no logical reason to get pregnant if you dont want to. Be responsible.

The simple fact is between what a doctor can do and what you can get at the drug store there is no logical reason to get pregnant if you dont want to. Be responsible.

I see that math is not your strong point either.

My wife and I decided to have 3 children. Just 3, and that is EXACTLY what we had since we were RESPONSIBLE. Everyone should be, and can be. There is simply no logical reason to murder the unborn.

Good for you. No one told you to have 3 kids. That’s your business. Return the courtesy and stay the hell out of your neighbor’s lives. Their lives are none of your business. What part of that do you not understand?

Animals do not 'choose' when to breed. Nature dictates their fertility cycle. Most cannot breed year-round and simply choose not to. Those that can breed all year, like rabbits do so.

Good for you. No one told you to have 3 kids. That’s your business. Return the courtesy and stay the hell out of your neighbor’s lives. Their lives are none of your business. What part of that do you not understand?

Oh but it is. Im paying taxes that go to the baby killing Planned Parenthood.

Since when is having a child stupid and irresponsible? However, killing that child is indeed stupid and irresponsible. Anyone who can't care for and raise a child is less intelligent than illiterate slum dweller. If they can do it, why can't you?

Oh, really. In which state do you live?

How many abortions have been paid provided by Planned Parenthood in the last few years in your state?

Women who do not want to be pregnant do not deliberately get pregnant.

BTW, at least half of women who abort were using contraception, so the subject line in your OP is a lie.

There are people who based on their belief would tell you that you and your wife are irresponsible and harmful to society because you have more than two children. Why do you and your wife disrespect their religious beliefs?

Actually according to the following 2017 article:

More than half of women who got an abortion last year were using contraception

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/m...last-year-were-using-contraception-2017-08-02

In the US over 65 percent of women of child bearing years use artifical birth control consistently.

All artifical birth control has a failure rate even when being used consistently.

The typical failure rate for birth control pill or the male condom is about 5 percent.

Last edited:

no pretty sure they know abortion kills the fetus not seeing the ignorance or the problem

outside of the mother wanting to for any reason

Pregnancy is not caused by stupidity. Are you not aware that the most reliable birth control can fail? Even sterilization has a failure rate. It's wonderful that you and your wife have been successful at controlling the timing and number of your pregnancies SO FAR, but you should know that is more a matter of luck than intelligence.

Abortions are not paid by tax money as per the Hyde Amendment except for rape, incest, and life threat. Planned Parenthood prevents far more abortions than they perform by distributing free and reduced-cost birth control.

They are killing babies at Planned Parenthood???I do not know of anyone on the prochoice side of the argument supported Kermit Gosnell. If another Gosnell is out there actually murdering babies we will stand with you!!!

Now we will wait while you post links to the police and court reports of babies being murdered at Planned Parenthood.

Back
Top Bottom