• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In 2011 and again in 2013, Trump donated a total of $6,000 to Harris’ campaign for California AG

he was a business man. it was his job to get along with everyone.

I don't think someone as rich as him is going to miss 6000 dollars.

He didn't donate 6000 to "everyone."

That's just too funny.

of course not. Not everyone is a politician who has power over whether your business gets a permit or not. I think the bigger question is, why did she twice accept money from someone she's long claimed is a racist and evil and etc?

of course not. Not everyone is a politician who has power over whether your business gets a permit or not. I think the bigger question is, why did she twice accept money from someone she's long claimed is a racist and evil and etc?

It's strange that you're so one-sided on this, and it's really convenient that this only condemns liberals.

It's strange that you're so one-sided on this, and it's really convenient that this only condemns liberals.

isn't that literally what you were just doing, except condemning trump?

as I said, a billionaire isn't going to miss 6,000 dollars. I would EXPECT a billionaire to donate money to candidates all over the political spectrum because, when you're dealing with billions in assets, you gotta make friends with whoever is there, no matter what their party. I think that is entirely expected, and I've never expected otherwise from businessmen.

thing is, apparantly, Kamala didn't think he was such a racist in 2011 or 2013. I'm curious why your question isn't, what did she use the money for?

EVERYONE knows how much you hate trump here....and yet, who takes his money doesn't bother you? It doesn't make you suspicious, that maybe she's just like him in many ways?

and again, I'm fine with it. If a little money is all takes to get a good deal, im for it. Are you fine with democrat politicians taking his money and doing his bidding?

But you didn't list all the others he donated to. Before he entered the political arena he contributed to politicians on both sides of the aisle. So what. When he decide to run for office he had come around to the conservative position.

Spin what? Trump was a lying, cheating, philandering New York liberal scum bag the first 70 years of his life. None of which bothered you liberals until he became a republican.

Right on cue:lol:

You people are so entirely predictably.

BTW, when your hero made those donations to Harris, he was already registered a Republican;)

But you didn't list all the others he donated to. Before he entered the political arena he contributed to politicians on both sides of the aisle. So what. When he decide to run for office he had come around to the conservative position.

this is actually false. And he donated to more Democrats than Republicans.

However, when he donated to Harris, he was ALREADY a registered Republican. But of course you sheep will keep tap dancing for your political masters.

Did you see what she did with the money?

Spin what? Trump was a lying, cheating, philandering New York liberal scum bag the first 70 years of his life. None of which bothered you liberals until he became a republican.

Was?

How hilarious that you give him a pass. He cheated on his current flavor of the day wife when she was pregnant with the kid he ignores.

Was?

How hilarious that you give him a pass. He cheated on his current flavor of the day wife when she was pregnant with the kid he ignores.

How hilarious is it that youre 60 years old, still cant read and post like a child. Only an irrational rube would see what I wrote as giving someone a pass.

he was a business man. it was his job to get along with everyone.

I don't think someone as rich as him is going to miss 6000 dollars.

So selling out America is just "Business"?

Right on cue:lol:

You people are so entirely predictably.

BTW, when your hero made those donations to Harris, he was already registered a Republican;)

He changed his party affiliation many times over the years and has openly admitted to donating to democrats. Explain why it should bother me that he donated to Harris, because it doesnt. What it does show is that claims by people like you that Trump is a racist and a misogynist is just typical liberal idiocy.

isn't that literally what you were just doing, except condemning trump?

as I said, a billionaire isn't going to miss 6,000 dollars. I would EXPECT a billionaire to donate money to candidates all over the political spectrum because, when you're dealing with billions in assets, you gotta make friends with whoever is there, no matter what their party. I think that is entirely expected, and I've never expected otherwise from businessmen.

thing is, apparantly, Kamala didn't think he was such a racist in 2011 or 2013. I'm curious why your question isn't, what did she use the money for?

EVERYONE knows how much you hate trump here....and yet, who takes his money doesn't bother you? It doesn't make you suspicious, that maybe she's just like him in many ways?

and again, I'm fine with it. If a little money is all takes to get a good deal, im for it. Are you fine with democrat politicians taking his money and doing his bidding?

a billionaire isn't going to miss 6,000 dollars.

That has NOTHING to do with the principle of his donation

He changed his party affiliation many times over the years and has openly admitted to donating to democrats. Explain why it should bother me that he donated to Harris, because it doesnt. What it does show is that claims by people like you that Trump is a racist and a misogynist is just typical liberal idiocy.

and has openly admitted to donating to democrats

Oh yeah, that excuses everything

*sigh*

And I'm assuming doesn't bother you?

philandering

Campaign donations?(LOL)

i was a CFO for a very rich man, and ran a huge organization

i also was responsible for a lot of his personal expenses, including his donations

He have to everyone in one party....and a few in the other, the maximum allowed

So when and IF he needed a favor, a phone call answered, or something, he at least had the phone picked up

Not unusual at all.....

Back
Top Bottom