• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In 1939 The Soviet Union invaded Finland...

And another dimensionallava claim made before dimensionallava checked the facts.

"finland was allies with the nazis they committed horrifying crimes against jews and communists for years before this war, they had theyre own holocaust in finland if your going to celerate the nazis atleast be direct about it"

Show me.
years before that war yes they did, finland is tiny country but they were allies with hitler and passed similair laws

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Civil_War

why do you think the soviets invaded? because they just reallly really liked Finland?

so what? jews were in hitlers army too? what does that prove?

there were concentration camps in finland where ten of thousands died

Konclagers.jpg

finland was allies with hitler, i dont know what your confused about? are you a holocaust denier?

Since there were not "tens of thousands" of Jews, how did this happen?

years before that war yes they did, finland is tiny country but they were allies with hitler and passed similair laws

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Civil_War

why do you think the soviets invaded? because they just reallly really liked Finland?

Still waiting for you to back up your previous ignorant claims before we move on to more ignorant claims.....

Finland - Holocaust - Evidence... Got some?

ETA - LAND GRAB like every one else has told you.

oh god another libertarian neo nazi here to defend his righteous fuhrer

Show me...

It is YOUR CLAIM the Winter War was a Nazi victory.

YOUR CLAIM.

LOL alright you two, break it up. :lol:

Here is the timeline so nobody gets confused:

1. USSR and Germany sign non aggression pact- they divide Poland in between them while the USSR gets free reign over the Baltic states and allows them to grab parts of Finland.

2. Finland fights the Winter War against Russia and loses. USSR takes disproportionate casualties but achieves objectives.

3. Finland wants territories back and starts negotiations with Germany. They become allies.

4. Germany turns on USSR and invades from Poland while Finland attacks USSR from the north.

LOL alright you two, break it up. :lol:

Here is the timeline so nobody gets confused:

1. USSR and Germany sign non aggression pact- they divide Poland in between them while the USSR gets free reign over the Baltic states and allows them to grab parts of Finland.

2. Finland fights the Winter War against Russia and loses. USSR takes disproportionate casualties but achieves objectives.

3. Finland wants territories back and starts negotiations with Germany. They become allies.

4. Germany turns on USSR and invades from Poland while Finland attacks USSR from the north.

And you are 100% correct....

Which means dimensionallava is about 0% correct.

And you are 100% correct....

Which means dimensionallava is about 0% correct.

you dont know what the word "correct" means... you think it has something to do with being white

you dont know what the word "correct" means... you think it has something to do with being white

More ignorant claims.. In this case a not so veiled insult pertaining to racism.

Come on....

Show me the Finnish Holocaust.

Show me the Nazi victory in the Winter War.

Show me the tens of thousands of Jews killed in the Finnish Holocaust.

Show me the swastika on Finnish aircraft indicates Nazis.

dimensionallava,

I suggest you stop the insults and at least try to back up your claims.

Show me the Finnish Holocaust.

Show me the Nazi victory in the Winter War.

Show me the tens of thousands of Jews killed in the Finnish Holocaust.

Show me the swastika on Finnish aircraft indicates Nazis.

Back
Top Bottom