• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Implications for AMI and the World

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I think this deserves it's own thread. To talk about the revelations Jeff Bezos uncovered and what the implications will be for AMI, the dirty politicians they tried to blackmail and the media who tried to expose them. It is almost certain that:

1. This is standard operating procedure in Trump WH and Trump supporters on the TV.
2. The media allies of the President as well as the politicians who flip to the Trump side are being blackmailed by AMI and were forced to sign similar deals or NDAs.
3. Bombshell stories that were being investigated by independent reporters were threatened by AMI to stop their investigations and some complied.
4. Trump likely used either a Israeli or Saudi government entity to obtain Bezos text messages.

For those that are clueless, Amazon/WAPO owner Jeff Bezos is claiming the parent company of the National Enquirer, AMI, reached out to Bezos attempting to blackmail him with compromising pictures to stop the Washington Post from running a story about the National Enquirer.

I think this deserves it's own thread. To talk about the revelations Jeff Bezos uncovered and what the implications will be for AMI, the dirty politicians they tried to blackmail and the media who tried to expose them. It is almost certain that:

4. Trump likely used either a Israeli or Saudi government entity to obtain Bezos text messages.

Why not the NSA? They vacuum up all this internet traffic & sift through it. Couldn't Trump have made a 'special request' to get anything having to do with Bezos?

Hulk Bezos

Hulk Bezos.jpg

I just think AMI ****ed with the wrong one.
Bezos can buy them and shut them down. I have no idea what they were trying to do but it was a fail.
It's being reported that the mistresses brother a Trump ally actually was the person to give/ sell ami the dirt on Bezos...maybe with the sisters blessing or not.
I don't know about the any Saudi or ireali involvement. I think we'll find out a lot more since SDNY has a non prosecute agreement with Pecker...who knows where this will end up.

For those that are clueless, Amazon/WAPO owner Jeff Bezos is claiming the parent company of the National Enquirer, AMI, reached out to Bezos attempting to blackmail him with compromising pictures to stop the Washington Post from running a story about the National Enquirer.

I thought the blackmail was to stop Bezos from further investigation into how AMI got the material and other material. From everything I'm reading the post had nothing to do with this. Ami just wanted Bezos as a private citizen to stop the top investigation company (that he hired) from investigating them. Sounds rather personal to me.

Back
Top Bottom