• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Impeach Pelosi

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Pelosi should be impeached for not doing her job. When she got shut down on her junket by Trump, she left town to who known where. She should be in Washington trying to iron out a deal so the government can get running again.

She is worthless, nasty and hate filled. That is no way to run a government.

Pelosi should be impeached for not doing her job. When she got shut down on her junket by Trump, she left town to who known where. She should be in Washington trying to iron out a deal so the government can get running again.

And then lets fill in the Grand Canton with Cheetos.

Makes about as much sense. :doh:roll:

And Sen. Graham is in Turkey. HMMM.

T6VSWS7WIZE5ZF4RBHLLZBOQNU.jpg

What's funny is any judge of human character can look at this pic, and see a little boy getting verbally spanked by mommy, getting owned like the little boy he is, and you think Trump is a "tough guy"?

You've no basis for this, and you also have to ignore:

Now run along and continue scream and cry and fearmonger about the wall you are NOT going to get.:lamo

Funnier stil, I think had Pence been allowed to speak, he might have had more fight in him than baby Trump.

Trump's temper tantrum seems to be spreading to his acolytes.

Too bad she doesnt love Americans as much as she loves criminal invaders.

Your posts are becoming more worthless as we go along...

Pelosi did iron out a deal, added almost a billion more to “border security” as a means to open government up. Passed or not passed we are spending more on the border than every before. Of course dip****s Trump and Congressional Republicans said no to the additional money and the shutdown continues.

Then we have you Trumpets running around claiming all sorts of absurdity.

Where in the constitution is the process for impeaching a house speaker outlined?

And then lets fill in the Grand Canton with Cheetos.

Makes about as much sense. :doh:roll:

Wow! I'm going to plan my trip to the Grand Canyon!

When will it be filled to the brim? I don't want to have to walk too far to get my snacks. ;)

Last edited:
T6VSWS7WIZE5ZF4RBHLLZBOQNU.jpg

What's funny is any judge of human character can look at this pic, and see a little boy getting verbally spanked by mommy, getting owned like the little boy he is, and you think Trump is a "tough guy"?

You've no basis for this, and you also have to ignore:

Now run along and continue scream and cry and fearmonger about the wall you are NOT going to get.:lamo

Funnier stil, I think had Pence been allowed to speak, he might have had more fight in him than baby Trump.

I thought the placard of Pence was incredibly life like.

Trump is negotiating for something he believes will help the American People.

Pelosi is negotiating for something she believes will help Pelosi.

Trump is motivated by his oath upon taking office. Pelosi is motivated by hatred of Trump.

Trump's temper tantrum seems to be spreading to his acolytes.

If Trump is to follow his oath of office, he is locked into the course he is on.

If Pelosi is to follow her oath of office, she needs to reverse direction 180 degrees.

This is not rocket surgery.

I thought the placard of Pence was incredibly life like.

Trump is negotiating for something he believes will help the American People.

Pelosi is negotiating for something she believes will help Pelosi.

Trump is motivated by his oath upon taking office. Pelosi is motivated by hatred of Trump.

Deluded horse****!

:2rofll:

Your posts are becoming more worthless as we go along...

Pelosi did iron out a deal, added almost a billion more to “border security” as a means to open government up. Passed or not passed we are spending more on the border than every before. Of course dip****s Trump and Congressional Republicans said no to the additional money and the shutdown continues.

Then we have you Trumpets running around claiming all sorts of absurdity.

With respect, she offered a "no deal" deal.

In buying a vehicle, a pretty good tactic is to just repeat the things that you want in a deal. No matter what the guy is selling about the beautiful sedan that he gets the big bonus to sell, if you need a truck, the sedan don't do it.

Trump needs the truck and Pelosi is trying to sell him a sedan.

This is interesting. Other Republicans would have already folded and said, "Well, I tried, but it's just impossible to get this done right now".

Trump is not the usual swooning Republican. His self identity is not caught up in whether or not the Democrats or the Press loves him. He knows that ship left port in the 80's, 70's or 60's. He knows they will ALWAYS hate EVERY Republican.

He knows we have problems that need solutions and he wants the problems solved.

In buying a vehicle, a pretty good tactic is to just repeat the things that you want in a deal. No matter what the guy is selling about the beautiful sedan that he gets the big bonus to sell, if you need a truck, the sedan don't do it.

This is interesting. Other Republicans would have already folded and said, "Well, I tried, but it's just impossible to get this done right now".

Trump is not the usual swooning Republican. His self identity is not caught up in whether or not the Democrats or the Press loves him. He knows that ship left port in the 80's, 70's or 60's. He knows they will ALWAYS hate EVERY Republican.

This is not a car we are talking about, spare us that nonsense.

We are talking about the difference between “border security” spending that is already going up and up and then adding a wall to it, Trump wanted a shutdown over his wall and he got it.

Trump’s wall avoids the debate, but his supporters are not all that interested in that discussion.

He knows his base needs red meat or politically he's cooked! He doesn't give **** one about solving anything, just a cheap politcal score and you KNOW IT, but you have to lie to yourself:roll:

Your post contains the wisdom that all of my experience with your posts has taught me to expect.

Well being as you post nonstop proaganda and TRump lies, you get what you earn, that's how life works.:lamo

Job abandonment will get you fired anywhere else so i don't see why it is different for a congresswomen.

Wow! I'm going to plan my trip to the Grand Canyon!

When will it be filled to the brim? I don't want to have to walk too far to get my snacks. ;)

You should really go. We went a couple of years ago and it was amazing.

Article 1, Section 5.

Nowhere in Article 1, Section 5 is impeachment mentioned... It says that the house determines it's rules and can expel a member... Good luck getting the house to expel Pelosi... LOL

This is not a car we are talking about, spare us that nonsense.

We are talking about the difference between “border security” spending that is already going up and up and then adding a wall to it, Trump wanted a shutdown over his wall and he got it.

Trump’s wall avoids the debate, but his supporters are not all that interested in that discussion.

Are you saying that walls are useless?

From where I'm sitting right now, I can see both walls and doors. I can also see windows. I posted on this board maybe last week that in the city where i live, Indianapolis, there are probably millions of walls.

Why do you suppose this is the case.

I'll tell you why: Walls work.

Why NOT build the wall, provide the surveillance and all the rest? If there is a job to get done, why not do the job?

He knows his base needs red meat or politically he's cooked! He doesn't give **** one about solving anything, just a cheap politcal score and you KNOW IT, but you have to lie to yourself:roll:

How has his current stance changed on this or anything else changed since he announced his candidacy?

How has Pelosi's current stance on this changed since Trump announced his candidacy?

Answer that set of question and the truth will be lurking nearby.

Well being as you post nonstop proaganda and TRump lies, you get what you earn, that's how life works.:lamo

What have I posted that is not accurate and supported by real world facts?

Back
Top Bottom