• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Impeach Obama" Protesters roughed up and arrested in St. Charles

You don't research any of the crap you drag in here do you?

Did you actually go to the source?

It is a SATIRE website. :shock:

But if we want to discuss politicians who disregard the 1st Amendment, let's try that Wisconsin Governor....

But if we want to discuss politicians who disregard the 1st Amendment, let's try that Wisconsin Governor....

Wehrwolfen figures that anything that he can use to bash President Obama is good enough for him.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Yep. Lets not let those elected representatives decide anything - only the loudest should be heard. That silent majority that voted should be properly ignored, in favor of the loud minority that have a right to keep orderly things from happening.

Of course, that does not apply to PPACA, it is the law of the land (well at least the parts of it that Obama likes) so we must simply shut up and accept it. ;)

Whatever happened to the protections of Free Speech under Obama?

Did anyone shut you up yet?

If not, you don't have a problem.

"When you don't know what you are talking about it's hard to know when you're finished." ~ Tommy Smothers

This is a satire website? Impeach Obama | Overpasses for Obama's Impeachment

I don't think so.

What you linked said NO THING about arrests, the 'onion' style report of thugs and arrests has been studied by CONSERVATIVE websites and found to be SATIRE.

If you read the 'eye witness' comments the observer says the officers didn't look like 'locals' but 'could be' feds sent from the White House.... WTF????

I never said there were not a few kooks on overpasses, i said the report of Federal thugs suppressing free speech as the NEVER RIGHT OP claims was a SATIRE false report.

When I first cruised the Con websites I found 'could not link' on many entries to find later revisions showing the cons had at first bought in and then changed their tune on the thug attack part.

Back
Top Bottom