• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IMO: trump trying to poison the ground for Biden

With Trump's term winding down the progressive's conspiracy mill is running at full steam.

Indeed.

That said, Trump is absolutely doing what he can to **** up teh country to make Joe's job harder but this has nothing to do with the assassination in Iran.

I have read your posts. Remind me of the old school liberals that were rational and logical. we need more of that here.
Perhaps long ago when liberals were rational and logical I would have been? Thank you for the compliment!

Perhaps long ago when liberals were rational and logical I would have been? Thank you for the compliment!
No problem this forum needs a breathe of fresh air of people that can actually have a discussion and a debate.
it used to be that way.

Then trump won the election and that ended the rational logic thinking of most of the people here.

Why would that be funny? I'm absolutely a progressive.
Because it seems like you’re insulting people who call themselves progressive, so you’re insulting yourself.

Because it seems like you’re insulting people who call themselves progressive, so you’re insulting yourself.
Oh! I can see how that would be confusing!

They aren't actual progressives. Perhaps I didn't make that clear. My apologies for being a bit unclear.

There are both reasonable and unreasonable progressives, just as there are reasonable and unreasonable conservatives. Calling out someone as unreasonable does not damn an entire school of political thought.

We have a conspiracy theory forum it is ----------------------->

Remember that when you and your loony Trump supporting friends post conspiracies of election fraud when you have presented no actual proof. Be gone.

Remember that when you and your loony Trump supporting friends post conspiracies of election fraud when you have presented no actual proof. Be gone.
i never said anything about election fraud.
all recounts and other things solved any lingering questions.

you need to go grab your strawman.

You know those aren't mutually exclusive? You can try be a sinister bond villain but not be smart at the same time?

Took the words out of my mouth. Remember, bond villains create great evil operations, then have Bond in bondage surrounded by armed men and instead of killing him, tell him their plans and let him escape and destroy their plans.

If he's the bumbling retard the left makes him out to be I find it hard to believe he can also be a potent villain.

Call him an idiot savant. For example, Hitler was an idiot in many ways, yet had his talents. trump is an utter imbecile in most ways, yet how many people can get 40% of the country to worship them in a cult?

I personally didn't think he was a sinister person but at the same time I thought he was a terrible president. He fooled a lot of Trump supporters and it doesn't matter how transparent it is that he's lying.

I think he is sinister. Ask the women he raped, the good people he fired for not being his criminal conspirators, the innocent people he hurt to support the world's worst dictators for his own benefit.

Stupid people have less potential to be sinister and dangerous than intelligent people.

It's not that simple. And many sinister people don't know they are. trump is a sociopath. He could blow up the world and not realize why it's wrong.

Yes, but the assertion that Trump had a hand in orchestrating the assassination is not a fact, is it?

No, it's a likely supposition. There are three people in the world behind most major plots against Iran: Netenyahu, trump, and the murderous Saudi Arabian leader. And yes, they conspire constantly on the topic. That is a fact.

No, it's a likely supposition. There are three people in the world behind most major plots against Iran: Netenyahu, trump, and the murderous Saudi Arabian leader. And yes, they conspire constantly on the topic. That is a fact.
"Fact" doesn't mean what you think it means.

If he isn't purposely sabotaging things Trump is certainly turning over a pile of garbage for Biden to clean up. The game is to win in 2024 and the best way to do that is to make life hard for the opposing party and unfortunately the American people.

If he isn't purposely sabotaging things Trump is certainly turning over a pile of garbage for Biden to clean up. The game is to win in 2024 and the best way to do that is to make life hard for the opposing party and unfortunately the American people.
Agreed. He should commit himself to the success of the President regardless of party. Just like the, you know, Democrats have done for the last four years.

Hi Dex,

It is of course a hypothetical question because we will never know... I mean a triple digit IQ would mean that you have a Trump that is at least twice as clever as he is right now. :)

In 1 scenario I can see that a more intelligent Trump could do more harm. He will be able to make even more devious plans than he does now.

In a 2nd scenario he would be able to understand he is wrong. And this may help avoid worse. Given his character this seems unlikely though, but it is hard to deny the possibility now, isn't it?

Don't get me wrong, I hear what you're saying. But how much worse can he be? He's continuously pushed the GOP to the tipping point of abandoning him. And the courts have mostly rejected him. The US is lucky with a strong judicial system. Yes it has its flaws. But it has shown that there is limits to what he can achieve in 4 years of being president. If he were to stay in power for another 4 years it just may just have been a very different story if he had continued to undermine the system and if he had started to get some successes. Fortunately; The people have spoken.

Having said that, this is now a turning point, but this is far from over also. Repairing the damage takes time but can be done. Reversing policies may be difficult at times, but can ultimately also be done. But the most important job ahead is also the hardest job ahead. And that is to stop de huge divide that the US is now struggling with. And this will take a long long time.

Joey

I truly believe that he was just too ignorant to be of much help to anybody in most situations throughout his presidency. Not everything he did was horrible, and I don't actually think he's retarded, but he's definitely ignorant as hell when compared to a man like Obama or even Bush. Have you ever sat there and listened to the man speak for 30 minutes? Donald Trump's presidency was 4 years of adults trying to keep a petulant child contained and distracted. He simply doesn't have the ability to be much more than that as the president. That's why most elite Republicans never wanted him in office either. They'd rather have an intelligent psychopath like Ted Cruz. I also want to add that people constantly overestimate the power of the president. Nobody would start a nuclear war just because Trump wants to. The effort would get shot down and his public image would disintegrate even more.

Last edited:
Agreed. He should commit himself to the success of the President regardless of party. Just like the, you know, Democrats have done for the last four years.
I prefer that during these transitions they commit to the success of the country. I care far more about the thousands of people that are dying or struggling right now than I do about any president.

To answer the OP, does the Pope shit in the woods?

Yes, but the assertion that Trump had a hand in orchestrating the assassination is not a fact, is it?
Not to the best of my knowledge. Here's a fact, biden is president elect and trump lost and there is plenty of folks who still refuse to believe that fact.

Back
Top Bottom