• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IMO: trump trying to poison the ground for Biden

I suspect trump and Netenyahu plotting that murder to poison the earth for Biden being able to re-establish the diplomacy and treaty with Iran that trump left.

What "diplomacy"?!? The Iran nuclear deal was signed with no meetings between Obama and the Ayatollah. Our president capitulated to the Iranian regime without garnering any assurances of peace to Irans neighbors.

They are going off the hook insane at this point.
I would say that they are spouting conspiracy theories but they have been doing that for 4 years.
Perspective isn't really their thing, that's for sure.

How would you say Craig differers from a progressive?
Their arguments lack the pragmatic nuance that real progressives possess. We know the uphill battle we face to improve things across a wide range of topics, but we don't engage in conspiracy theories, victim playing or dishonesty to make our arguments or advance our priorities.

Stupid people have less potential to be sinister and dangerous than intelligent people.
That is far from truth. Intelligent folks, understand the risks, and dont create the life circumstances that require desperate measures. Trump for instance, owes 450 million, THAT WE KNOW OF. These are the kind of folks that cheat and steal.

Perspective isn't really their thing, that's for sure.
Not a progressive here but that's funny coming from conservative.

Denies the fact of climate change when there's mountain of evidence yet believe the election was a fraudulent one with 0 evidence.

Talking about perspective.

Their arguments lack the pragmatic nuance that real progressives possess. We know the uphill battle we face to improve things across a wide range of topics, but we don't engage in conspiracy theories, victim playing or dishonesty to make our arguments or advance our priorities.
Fair enough, though while this is a generalization, over the years I can't say I've found progressive arguments to be very nuanced. They seemingly always begin with the presumption there are villains at work (e.g. people of European ancestry, business owners, Christians, rich people, and/or some devious combination of the four) and then proceed from there. There's also often the conflating of objectives and policy ("Don't agree with my idea for expanding welfare subsidies? You must hate the poor."); sometimes this is intentional, sometimes not, but I've found this to be very common discussing matters with those on the left.

FWIW.

Killing Iranian nuclear scientists is a good thing no matter when it is done.
Hi Dayton3,

As opposed to killing American nuclear scientists?

Killing is never a good thing. A heinous act like killing a person may be justifiable, but is never a good thing. And it also depends whos glasses you are looking through. From an Israelian perspective this may be justifiable. I personally do not like the thought of Iran having nuclear weapons either. But they could have taken him out any other day over the past 10 years. It is the timing right now that makes you wonder what is really going on.

Joey

You people give Trump way too much credit. You're also inconsistent in your measuring of him. In one breath you talk of him like he's nothing more than an illiterate retard and then in the next you suspect that he's some kind of sinister Bond villain.

The people behind Trump are far from illiterate, and they AbsaByGodLutely know what they are doing, Barr, Pompeo, Miller are all doing their worst at record speed. These are all traitors to our Government and our way of life, Trump is too god damn dumb to understand what the consequences of these bastards actions will be in the long run; all he cares about is being Mr. President and golfing while America burns.

Umm yea ok sure.
You haven't been reading 99% of the "progressive" posts on here have you because that is basically what they do on a consistent basis.

You people give Trump way too much credit. You're also inconsistent in your measuring of him. In one breath you talk of him like he's nothing more than an illiterate retard and then in the next you suspect that he's some kind of sinister Bond villain.
What he really is, is a narcissist. Which leads him to do retarded stuff.
His only goal is to make himself feel like he's a winner and that everyone love him.

All of us Republicans know that Trump won the election and we will not forget. NO ONE likes Biden or Harris...not even the Democrats like them. There is no way they won.
80M people say otherwise.
And the lack of any evidence at all, shows Biden clearly won. What is there 40 trump cases laughed out of courts. How much more damning to your stolen election BS can their be?

There were things he was very stupid on.
Like his handling of the pandemic. Which is almost the very thing that cost him a 2nd term. His true leadership skills became visible. And they are lacking any thought to handling tough situations.

I WANT his presidency destroyed like MSM and Twitter and FB destroyed Trump.

I an delighted that it is now common knowledge that Biden really didn't win. It will cripple him and Harris. Even if he and the Obama has beens that will be in his cabinet get a Senate majority and ram through legislation, 2022 will come soon and 20124 will see Trump as president again.
They didn't destroy tRUMP. tRUMP was allowed to post most anything.
It's his posting styles that destroyed him.

80M people say otherwise.
And the lack of any evidence at all, shows Biden clearly won. What is there 40 trump cases laughed out of courts. How much more damning to your stolen election BS can their be?
Yeah, riggghhht. A senile old fool who never really campaigned got more votes than Obama!! Uh huh, sure, right. Gotcha!

They didn't destroy tRUMP. tRUMP was allowed to post most anything.
It's his posting styles that destroyed him.
It's fraud and deceit that made him lose.

Umm yea ok sure.
You haven't been reading 99% of the "progressive" posts on here have you because that is basically what they do on a consistent basis.
Some people who claim to be progressives are actually just whiney liberals who wish to latch on to a few particular popular progressive stances.

I already posted a thread on trump leaving the Open Skies agreement and destroying our planes so Biden can't restart it.

Today, Iran's top nuclear scientist was assassinated. I suspect trump and Netenyahu plotting that murder to poison the earth for Biden being able to re-establish the diplomacy and treaty with Iran that trump left.

There are other examples as well, such as trump converting masses of federal employees into political positions giving him more power.

He'd already left him the pandemic disaster so badly handled, and the worst economic crash since the Great Depression, as well as the 'trump tax cuts' and a radical plutocratic stacked judiciary, and he's trying to remove our forces without any care from Afghanistan and Iraq.

I suspect there's more to come. Burn it down as he leaves. His corrupt pardons will prevent Biden from holding trump criminals accountable for federal crimes.
I am hoping America will change laws and rules, making it more difficult for a future Trump. We definitely need financial and tax disclosure requirements for people running for public office. We need to know if their financial dealings and risks could make them a national security risk. We also need to roll back the power of presidential pardon. It’s an obvious device that can be abused by the wrong person, making a corrupt president and all his enablers immune from accountability and investigation.

Most dangerous is that Trump has threatened pardons during investigations, before charges, and before the end of trials. He has also used the pardon as a campaigning tool and as propaganda. It’s self dealing and self interest.

If the right wing constitutionalists are so worried about the out of control power of the execute, surely they will work with Democrats to thwart such growing power and the dangerous risks of abuse.

You don't think Donald Trump would be a lot more dangerous with a triple digit IQ?

Hi Dex,

It is of course a hypothetical question because we will never know... I mean a triple digit IQ would mean that you have a Trump that is at least twice as clever as he is right now. :)

In 1 scenario I can see that a more intelligent Trump could do more harm. He will be able to make even more devious plans than he does now.

In a 2nd scenario he would be able to understand he is wrong. And this may help avoid worse. Given his character this seems unlikely though, but it is hard to deny the possibility now, isn't it?

Don't get me wrong, I hear what you're saying. But how much worse can he be? He's continuously pushed the GOP to the tipping point of abandoning him. And the courts have mostly rejected him. The US is lucky with a strong judicial system. Yes it has its flaws. But it has shown that there is limits to what he can achieve in 4 years of being president. If he were to stay in power for another 4 years it just may just have been a very different story if he had continued to undermine the system and if he had started to get some successes. Fortunately; The people have spoken.

Having said that, this is now a turning point, but this is far from over also. Repairing the damage takes time but can be done. Reversing policies may be difficult at times, but can ultimately also be done. But the most important job ahead is also the hardest job ahead. And that is to stop de huge divide that the US is now struggling with. And this will take a long long time.

Joey

He is mostly an illiterate retard, and he is lashing out as an injured narcissist. He doesn’t want to go away, and he doesn’t care about the United States. This is about his ego. He is still an illiterate retard who doesn’t comprehend how these actions could hurt his own legacy and his own credibility. He is damaging himself with these actions. Impairing world relations and alliances, making the world more destabilized and less peaceful is not a good legacy.

We know Trump does not care about damaging the United States or Biden, but he does care about damaging himself. However he’s too stupid to realize he is actually damaging himself by these decisions.

of course he is. he is a baby and a crook.

none of this should be surprising. Trump has never cared about America. he worships $$$$$$$$$$$ and himself.

Some people who claim to be progressives are actually just whiney liberals who wish to latch on to a few particular popular progressive stances.
Funny, because I noticed your profile said you were progressive.

I have read your posts. Remind me of the old school liberals that were rational and logical. we need more of that here.

Funny, because I noticed your profile said you were progressive.
Why would that be funny? I'm absolutely a progressive.

Back
Top Bottom