• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IMO: trump trying to poison the ground for Biden

Craig234

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I already posted a thread on trump leaving the Open Skies agreement and destroying our planes so Biden can't restart it.

Today, Iran's top nuclear scientist was assassinated. I suspect trump and Netenyahu plotting that murder to poison the earth for Biden being able to re-establish the diplomacy and treaty with Iran that trump left.

There are other examples as well, such as trump converting masses of federal employees into political positions giving him more power.

He'd already left him the pandemic disaster so badly handled, and the worst economic crash since the Great Depression, as well as the 'trump tax cuts' and a radical plutocratic stacked judiciary, and he's trying to remove our forces without any care from Afghanistan and Iraq.

I suspect there's more to come. Burn it down as he leaves. His corrupt pardons will prevent Biden from holding trump criminals accountable for federal crimes.

You people give Trump way too much credit. You're also inconsistent in your measuring of him. In one breath you talk of him like he's nothing more than an illiterate retard and then in the next you suspect that he's some kind of sinister Bond villain.

You people give Trump way too much credit. You're also inconsistent in your measuring of him. In one breath you talk of him like he's nothing more than an illiterate retard and then in the next you suspect that he's some kind of sinister Bond villain.

You know those aren't mutually exclusive? You can try be a sinister bond villain but not be smart at the same time?

You know those aren't mutually exclusive? You can try be a sinister bond villain but not be smart at the same time?

If he's the bumbling retard the left makes him out to be I find it hard to believe he can also be a potent villain.

I already posted a thread on trump leaving the Open Skies agreement and destroying our planes so Biden can't restart it.

Today, Iran's top nuclear scientist was assassinated. I suspect trump and Netenyahu plotting that murder to poison the earth for Biden being able to re-establish the diplomacy and treaty with Iran that trump left.

There are other examples as well, such as trump converting masses of federal employees into political positions giving him more power.

He'd already left him the pandemic disaster so badly handled, and the worst economic crash since the Great Depression, as well as the 'trump tax cuts' and a radical plutocratic stacked judiciary, and he's trying to remove our forces without any care from Afghanistan and Iraq.

I suspect there's more to come. Burn it down as he leaves. His corrupt pardons will prevent Biden from holding trump criminals accountable for federal crimes.
Craig, you watch too much left wing TV such as CNN and MSNBS

If he's the bumbling retard the left makes him out to be I find it hard to believe he can also be a potent villain.
We should simply disband all police, as we see that all the criminals are stupid, as portrayed on cops. They cant steal, kill and destroy.

Right. Trump does not worship revenge. Trump is a live and let live kind.
All of us Republicans know that Trump won the election and we will not forget. NO ONE likes Biden or Harris...not even the Democrats like them. There is no way they won.

We should simply disband all police, as we see that all the criminals are stupid, as portrayed on cops. They cant steal, kill and destroy.

What a ridiculous comparison.

Stupid people are trustworthy, was the implication.

Stupid people have less potential to be sinister and dangerous than intelligent people.

All of us Republicans know that Trump won the election and we will not forget. NO ONE likes Biden or Harris...not even the Democrats like them. There is no way they won.
So, really, Trump can lobby against Biden and Harris all he wants, and not be anti-American? He can use his national security briefings, to destroy any Biden agenda?

He was potent because his words holds authority but at the same time I didn't think he was very smart.

I personally didn't think he was a sinister person but at the same time I thought he was a terrible president. He fooled a lot of Trump supporters and it doesn't matter how transparent it is that he's lying.

Right. Trump does not worship revenge. Trump is a live and let live kind.

Hi Guyzilla,

Sorry, but it has actually been quite well documented that the opposite is true. He is the kind of guy that holds a grudge against people. And he is the kind of person that will remember and try to take revenge.

He is as you point out a live and let live kinda a guy. But it comes with a condition. You have never done anything against him or his way of thinking. And with that, well that excludes about 80,000,000 people right now, doesn't it?

Joey

With Trump's term winding down the progressive's conspiracy mill is running at full steam.
Craig is neither a progressive, nor are they representative of progressives.

We have a conspiracy theory forum it is ----------------------->

Killing Iranian nuclear scientists is a good thing no matter when it is done.

So, really, Trump can lobby against Biden and Harris all he wants, and not be anti-American? He can use his national security briefings, to destroy any Biden agenda?
I WANT his presidency destroyed like MSM and Twitter and FB destroyed Trump.

I an delighted that it is now common knowledge that Biden really didn't win. It will cripple him and Harris. Even if he and the Obama has beens that will be in his cabinet get a Senate majority and ram through legislation, 2022 will come soon and 20124 will see Trump as president again.

Yes, but the assertion that Trump had a hand in orchestrating the assassination is not a fact, is it?
They are going off the hook insane at this point.
I would say that they are spouting conspiracy theories but they have been doing that for 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom