• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Immigration

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Immigration:

Here’s my plan.

No wall to constrict animal and indigenous immigration.

You’ll be turned back at the boarder, but if you get past us you should be free. By getting past I mean to the appropriate government office to document your residency.

You and your children will be called indigent and if they were born here , your grandchildren will be citizens.

There should be seats for indigent representation since they will pay taxes.

Indigents may otherwise participate in every way except to hold office or vote except for their indigenous representation.

Passport will read, “indigent,” and you may visit home and return.

What’s to keep people overstaying their visa and claiming indigent status? Nothing.

https://azapizzazz.com/immigration.html

I don't agree with his idea, but that said...how is his idea rewarding law breaking? He is proposing a LAW...

"You’ll be turned back at the boarder, but if you get past us you should be free. By getting past I mean to the appropriate government office to document your residency."

To turn people back you have to have a law to do so. But sneaking past is rewarded...

"You’ll be turned back at the boarder, but if you get past us you should be free. By getting past I mean to the appropriate government office to document your residency."

To turn people back you have to have a law to do so. But sneaking past is rewarded...

He is suggesting letting anyone in that can make it here...legalizing them, thus their status is legal.
btw, you as well.....a damn boarder is someone who lives with you...the word is BORDER.

He is suggesting letting anyone in that can make it here...legalizing them, thus their status is legal.
btw, you as well.....a damn boarder is someone who lives with you...the word is BORDER.

Boarder IS HIS WORD... I QUOTED HIM.

And if you turn people away from the border there must be a law mandating removal.... Unless you break the law sneaking in.

Immigration:

Here’s my plan.

You’ll be turned back at the boarder, but if you get past us you should be free. By getting past I mean to the appropriate government office to document your residency.

You and your children will be called indigent and if they were born here , your grandchildren will be citizens.

Indigents may otherwise participate in every way except to hold office or vote except for their indigenous representation.

What’s to keep people overstaying their visa and claiming indigent status? Nothing.

https://azapizzazz.com/immigration.html

By indigents do you mean Native Americans?

Deport them all. Jail every employer that hired them. End the war on drugs and allow domestic markets to provide for the demand. Time to return true power, prosperity, and wealth to the people of this union.

Patrol the border with the military. No entry without doing it properly. Adjust immigration to be on merit. No free rides.

Problem solved, no wall needed. Much happier nation.

Deport them all. Jail every employer that hired them. End the war on drugs and allow domestic markets to provide for the demand. Time to return true power, prosperity, and wealth to the people of this union.

Patrol the border with the military. No entry without doing it properly. Adjust immigration to be on merit. No free rides.

The military is not a police force...

I don't agree with his idea, but that said...how is his idea rewarding law breaking? He is proposing a LAW...

There is a loophole, the law is not broken when you standing on your side of the boarder and say they have no right to make any law about me and then step across the boarder and say, "What law have I broken?" It's retroactive. As a country you must get the neighbor country to say, OK, it is law you cannot migrate across the boarder.

The other option is to secure your boarders:

or do as I have described; you have four options to pursue.

Immigration:

Here’s my plan.

Immigration

This is an excellent point.

6 Ways the Border Wall Could Disrupt the Environment

Additionally, if **** ever hits the fan here in the US, anyone fleeing will have to navigate the wall. So, at that point, it could be used to keep us in.

What's wrong with that? You get across the Sonoran desert and past the border patrol, you are tough, lucky, and smart.

Which of those traits are undesirable in a citizen?

The military is not a police force...

Our military would do a great job of stopping invaders by the thousands or 100's of thousands. Enter legally or be repelled by our military. I like it. No wall needed just thousands of snipers. Just kidding.

What's wrong with that? You get across the Sonoran desert and past the border patrol, you are tough, lucky, and smart.

The lawless part. Especially when millions of law abiding people are waiting patiently to come here legally. We will become the lawless States of America. A ****hole worse than the place they built and left.

The lawless part. Especially when millions of law abiding people are waiting patiently to come here legally. We will become the lawless States of America. A ****hole worse than the place they built and left.

Many of them (Guatamalans, etc) are fleeing lawlessness. The troublemakers stay back there, because they're the top of the heap, why would they leave?

But the point is, the OP presented an idea for a law. By that law, if they can get in, they're not lawless. If they can't get past the BP, they get bounced.

Many of them (Guatamalans, etc) are fleeing lawlessness. The troublemakers stay back there, because they're the top of the heap, why would they leave?

But the point is, the OP presented an idea for a law. By that law, if they can get in, they're not lawless. If they can't get past the BP, they get bounced.

This the land of the free and home of the BRAVE. We are free because we are willing to fight and die for it. Sorry but it does not say home of the cowards. I am going to send my children all over the world to fight and die for others freedom who do not have the courage to fight for their own. I say we help them not do it for them. Plus their will be no more freedom in this country if we replace the brave with the cowards. We will become another lawless Guatemala with no place left to run to.

This the land of the free and home of the BRAVE. We are free because we are willing to fight and die for it. Sorry but it does not say home of the cowards. I am going to send my children all over the world to fight and die for others freedom who do not have the courage to fight for their own. I say we help them not do it for them. Plus their will be no more freedom in this country if we replace the brave with the cowards. We will become another lawless Guatemala with no place left to run to.

Brave enough to be terrified of refugees?

My plan gives citizenship to children of those born here.

The others must vote indigent.

Our military would do a great job of stopping invaders by the thousands or 100's of thousands. Enter legally or be repelled by our military. I like it. No wall needed just thousands of snipers. Just kidding.

A refugee crisis is different than so called illegal migration.

The crisis is because Trump threw out the baby with the bath water on Obama policy and got his manifestation of South America and because the Democrats are exploiting the situation.

Back
Top Bottom