• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Immigration

Just to be sure, you're claiming that white people invented fire because they lived where it was bitter cold? Were there any white people between 500,000 and 1.5 million years ago?

There have always been white people... and if you shave a monkey's hair off their skin color is white.

There have always been white people... and if you shave a monkey's hair off their skin color is white.

No. That's outrageous. Show some scruples.

First, people become white from extensive time far from the equator, perhaps a thousand years for a population to become white or black according to latitude.

Second, people did not come from apes. People and apes split around an ancient lemur-like mammal. Monkeys, apes and people all evolved separately from that mammal. Evolutionary divergence is not evolutionary emergence. We did not emerge from apes, we diverged from apes. Before that we, and apes, diverged from monkeys. We were monkeys and then apes, but we're not directly related to anything we see today.

So apes don't really have anything to do with us, beyond a common ancestor before the time of monkeys.

Last edited:

Well no, that's not true. There has not 'always' been white people. The first humans were dark skinned. All modern humans share a common ancestor who lived around 200,000 years ago in Africa. Comparisons between known skin pigmentation genes in chimpanzees and modern Africans show that dark skin evolved along with the loss of body hair about 1.2 million years ago and that this common ancestor had dark skin.

No. That's outrageous. Have some scruples.

First, people become white from extensive time far from the equator, perhaps a thousand years for a population to become white or black according to latitude.

Second, people did not come from apes. People and apes split around an ancient lemur-like mammal. Monkeys, apes and people all evolved separately from that mammal. Evolutionary divergence is not evolutionary emergence. We did not emerge from apes, we diverged from apes. Before that we, and apes, diverged from monkeys. We were monkeys and then apes, but we're not directly related to anything we see today.

So apes don't really have anything to do with us, beyond a common ancestor before the time of monkeys.

I said monkeys are white and stop with your ridiculous convoluted mumbo-jumbo attempts to deflect this issue.

Well no, that's not true. There has not 'always' been white people. The first humans were dark skinned. All modern humans share a common ancestor who lived around 200,000 years ago in Africa. Comparisons between known skin pigmentation genes in chimpanzees and modern Africans show that dark skin evolved along with the loss of body hair about 1.2 million years ago and that this common ancestor had dark skin.

"usually affects people with dark skin, particularly black South Africans. ... The ... gene passes down from both parents to the child and leads to albinism."

Albinism: Symptoms, causes, and diagnosis

So there is that...

You never thought that you would get outplayed in your own game... well, deal with it.

I don't play nonsense but I believe that even nonsense should have scruples.

You know about what I posted.

Colored people tried but gave up because it was hard to manage and they didn't really need it. Nor did they need shelter.

White people needed the fire more and because of shelter and Winter, were able to use fire as a tool.

"usually affects people with dark skin, particularly black South Africans. ... The ... gene passes down from both parents to the child and leads to albinism."

Albinism: Symptoms, causes, and diagnosis

So there is that...

I don't really know why you're trying to equate albinism with white race? Albinism has nothing at all to do with the evolution of white people. Albinism is a genetic defect.

I don't play nonsense but I believe that even nonsense should have scruples.

You know about what I posted.

See post #85

And stop making up words... scruples. LOL.

I don't really know why you're trying to equate albinism with white race? Albinism has nothing at all to do with the evolution of white people. Albinism is a genetic defect.

So the first white people had nothing to do with the evolution of white people?

Colored people tried but gave up because it was hard to manage and they didn't really need it. Nor did they need shelter.

White people needed the fire more and because of shelter and Winter, were able to use fire as a tool.

It's amazing how uniformed about evolution you are. You're actually typing fairy tales .

So the first white people had nothing to do with the evolution of white people?

Read what you just said, and ask yourself this question. "does this really make any sense?"

It's amazing how uniformed about evolution you are. You're actually typing fairy tales .

Anybody can do what you did... look up some stuff really fast on the internet. Not everybody can do what I did though... and that is connecting things.

Read what you just said, and ask yourself this question. "does this really make any sense?"

You are the one that said it... care to clarify?

Did you shave them?

Luckily... white people invented the shaver too, so I can do that ... but I don't. I like the cave man vibe as we sit by the fire that my great great grand daddy invented, grunting.

Luckily... white people invented the shaver too, so I can do that ... but I don't. I like the cave man vibe as we sit by the fire that my great great grand daddy invented, grunting.

No need to click, don't blame me.

No need to click, don't blame me.

Are you saying that Mexican people invented farting because they had all the beans? Because that it just stupid.

Are you saying that Mexican people invented farting because they had all the beans? Because that it just stupid.

Northerners invented farting, because they can't kick you outside.

You imagine some sort of equal starting line to justify a belief in the superiority of North Americans. It's half-assed racist garbage invented for when people balk at genetic overtures.

It is not a belief but a fact. My grandfather was the only survivor of 5 brothers who went to work in the coal mines at the age of 8. After surviving a cave in and serious injury he went to work plastering homes. One of his jobs was drilling holes for blasting. The other was praying the ceiling did not come down on him every time they blasted.
These are the people that made America great. It was not luck. It was courage and strong determination to make things better for their children not run from problems but to overcome them. The only one believing your lies are the ones that do not know the truth.

coal mining children.jpg

Back
Top Bottom