• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Immigration

Melanin is a result of proximity to the equator.

And proximity to the equator indicates a wider Earth meaning that those that live there are fatter and lazier...

And proximity to the equator indicates a wider Earth meaning that those that live there are fatter and lazier...

He proposes that all the things he describes come with dark skin.

It's actually an old racist "theory". The winter and need for shelter making people smart. It acts as a stopgap if one balks at genetics.

He proposes that all the things he describes come with dark skin.

It's actually an old racist "theory". The winter and need for shelter making people smart. It acts as a stopgap if one balks at genetics.

That is right... I had forgotten about the anthropological theories of why white people are smarter/more evolved.

That is right... I had forgotten about the anthropological theories of why white people are smarter/more evolved.

You didn't put anthropological in quotes just to upset me.

You didn't put anthropological in quotes just to upset me.

I am only, not, following that sentence because I have lived closer to the equator for the past 15 years, I think.

I am only, not, following that sentence because I have lived closer to the equator for the past 15 years, I think.

You know what you did.

That's racist.

Maybe we could do more, but I only needed to scroll up a little to say "wow, so racist".

No. Stating the facts is not racist. Millions of people were immigrating from Europe to N. America, S. America, and Central America at the same time. Everyone was in the same boat. How we turned is a testament of the people. Sorry but we are not the ones running tail between our legs looking for a place someone already made great. We are the people who made a great home out of the are we are at. Fact not Racist.

Thousands of snipers armed with paintball guns shooting tens of thousands of illegals would be a great video though...

Funny but I think even that would be a step too far. I do know our military has been securing other countries borders for close to a hundred years now and they could easily secure ours.

No. Stating the facts is not racist. Millions of people were immigrating from Europe to N. America, S. America, and Central America at the same time. Everyone was in the same boat. How we turned is a testament of the people.

:lol:

Yeah, we did it right. Have you no shame.

:lol:

Yeah, we did it right. Have you no shame.

I should be ashamed of all the suffering my ancestors went through to make this country the envy of the world. NEVER EVER! I am extremely proud of them for their accomplishments and wish to continue the legacy not destroy it.

I should be ashamed of all the suffering my ancestors went through to make this country the envy of the world. NEVER EVER! I am extremely proud of them for their accomplishments and wish to continue the legacy not destroy it.

You imagine some sort of equal starting line to justify a belief in the superiority of North Americans. It's half-assed racist garbage invented for when people balk at genetic overtures.

You imagine some sort of equal starting line to justify a belief in the superiority of North Americans. It's half-assed racist garbage invented for when people balk at genetic overtures.

There are not many smellfungus's that would start with that premise.

There are not many smellfungus's that would start with that premise.

It's a Hail Mary. Certainly employed only after "winter and shelter made white people smart".

It's a Hail Mary. Certainly employed only after "winter and shelter made white people smart".

...well, white people invented fire because of the bitter cold, after all.

...well, white people invented fire because of the bitter cold, after all.

I'm sure there are some truly outlandish claims along the lines of both "winter and shelter" and "slaughter and slavery is doing it right".

I'm sure there are some truly outlandish claims along the lines of both "winter and shelter" and "slaughter and slavery is doing it right".

Darwin wrote:

"There is, however, no doubt that the various races, when carefully compared and measured, differ much from each other,—as in the texture of the hair, the relative proportions of all parts of the body, the capacity of the lungs, the form and capacity of the skull, and even in the convolutions of the brain. But it would be an endless task to specify the numerous points of structural difference. The races differ also in constitution, in acclimatisation, and in liability to certain diseases. Their mental characteristics are likewise very distinct; chiefly as it would appear in their emotional, but partly in their intellectual, faculties. Every one who has had the opportunity of comparison, must have been struck with the contrast between the taciturn, even morose, aborigines of S. America and the light-hearted, talkative negroes. There is a nearly similar contrast between the Malays and the Papuans, who live under the same physical conditions, and are separated from each other only by a narrow space of sea"

It doesn't get near cold enough anywhere else...

Just to be sure, you're claiming that white people invented fire because they lived where it was bitter cold? Were there any white people between 500,000 and 1.5 million years ago?

Back
Top Bottom