• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Immigration Reform

Immigration reform is nothing but unlimited immigration, destroying any hope a US CITIZEN had, the CEO report states this as I have posted.
The border was not fixed in 1986, "reform" and it will not be fixed this time.

The bill is TREASON

ALL that vote for it are TRAITORS to all US CITIZENS that make up the USA. (they of course only represent the mega Corps)

Seriously people, Pointing all the way back to 1986 is not contributing to your argument. That Was 27 Years Ago! A lot has changed since then, including the president. Once again, how is this in any way treason?

So you are claiming that all minorities support illegal immigration or amnesty for illegals? Isn't that like saying white people can't dance,gay people can dance, jews are good with money or that black people love watermelon and fried chicken with the blanket statement about minorities supporting amnesty for illegals?

Of course not, but you and I both know a Sizable majority of them do. You and I also know that the minorities will become the majority within a few decades, and if the republican party doesn't get at least some of them on their side, they will become a regional party with little national power. The clock is ticking, what are you all going to do about it? I don't understand why you all are not grasping the opportunity in front of you, in the form of Immigration Reform.

Of course not, but you and I both know a Sizable majority of them do. You and I also know that the minorities will become the majority within a few decades, and if the republican party doesn't get at least some of them on their side, they will become a regional party with little national power. .

According to this site blacks and hispanic are more likely than whites to be poor or in deep poverty.Illegal immigration,increased work visas and amnesty scews with the wages of workers low to semi-skilled workers.Most people do not like being poor or in deep poverty.So why would people who work these jobs support an increased labor pool that would **** with their wages? This is why anyone shouldn't buy the "most minorities support amnesty and illegal immigration" line that pro-illegals love to spew. So do you have any hard evidence to support this notion that most minorities support amnesty and illegal immigration?

The clock is ticking, what are you all going to do about it? I don't understand why you all are not grasping the opportunity in front of you, in the form of Immigration Reform.
There is no clock ticking,it is nothing more than lie invented by pro-illegal scum to entice party-tards to support amnesty, increased work visas and illegal immigration.

Seriously people, Pointing all the way back to 1986 is not contributing to your argument. That Was 27 Years Ago! A lot has changed since then, including the president. Once again, how is this in any way treason?

it is Treason because it SCREWS US CITIZENS out of a JOB in thier OWN COUNTRY. THAT is TREASON.

it is Treason because it SCREWS US CITIZENS out of a JOB in thier OWN COUNTRY. THAT is TREASON.

Can you give me any statistical information to support your theory that a large amount of Jobs will be taken?

Can you give me any statistical information to support your theory that a large amount of Jobs will be taken?

This is simply supply and demand.Anyone with a braid knows what happens when supply is up and demand is down.You honestly adding 20-30 million(part of the gang of 8 amnesty includes increased worker visas and you have to take into account the last amnesty was given to twice ad many people that those in office said were going to it get it) new legal workers to labor market and a nearly 8% unemployment rate won't have and effect on the jobs availability and wages? What do you think would happen to your wages if we flew in half a million immigrants who can do your job to your city?

Yes its very simple.

USA phd. Huge debt and expects a $100+ salary and royalties.

China Phd, paid $100 year for education and is fabulusly happy with a $20k salary. Has never heard of "over time" and no clue about "Pensions".......

NOW DO YOU GET IT.

And I can show you the wages of the working man since 1980.
Also pictures of the working man since 1980 "free trade"

My_momma.jpg

Last edited:
This is simply supply and demand.Anyone with a braid knows what happens when supply is up and demand is down.You honestly adding 20-30 million(part of the gang of 8 amnesty includes increased worker visas and you have to take into account the last amnesty was given to twice ad many people that those in office said were going to it get it) new legal workers to labor market and a nearly 8% unemployment rate won't have and effect on the jobs availability and wages? What do you think would happen to your wages if we flew in half a million immigrants who can do your job to your city?

I'm not asking for what you think will happen, I am asking for respectable study that shows that a large amount of American Workers will be displaced by low skilled illegal immigrants. There are already substantial gaps in the low skilled labor force (no American wants to do a low paying job that entails a lot of work), Illegal Immigrants could fill those gaps, which would provide jobs for many of them. Also, I don't know why you are saying their "20-30 million" illegal immigrants. You can choose not to believe the Government's figures, but unless you have something to back yours up, don't use them.

Hopefully it never passes.Although Obama has almost 4 years left and even then he could be replaced by a pro-illegal republican or a pro-illegal democrat in 2016.

As minority power continues to grow, something of this sort will eventually become law.

Yes its very simple.

USA phd. Huge debt and expects a $100+ salary and royalties.

China Phd, paid $100 year for education and is fabulusly happy with a $20k salary. Has never heard of "over time" and no clue about "Pensions".......

NOW DO YOU GET IT.

And I can show you the wages of the working man since 1980.
Also pictures of the working man since 1980 "free trade"

View attachment 67149954

I am talking about low- skilled workers that are illegal Immigrants (So likely Hispanic), not Chinese people with phd's. And as for "Has never heard of "over time" and no clue about "Pensions"......."-that's an unfounded stereotype.

Once again, they have to pay back taxes, current taxes, hold a job, wait 13 years, learn English, have a clean record, etc.. Not. A. Free. Ride

You really should read the bill.

They only have to pay the taxes that are already are on the books. Most illegal aliens aren't on the IRS books and the way the law is written, it's the IRS who have to prove that back taxes are owed. They will only be responsiable for paying for three years of back taxes which ever three years are the lowest owed and given ten years to pay the back taxes with no penalties.

Learn English :2rofll: That was in the 1986 amnesty bill and almost three decades later half of those who were rewarded amnesty still don't speak English.

A clean record ? :2rofll: Another lie. The Senate's amnesty bill excludes convictions for assault and battery, burglary, prostitution, human trafficking, auto theft, drug sales, car jackings, drug possession, DUI's, bestiality, identification theft, etc, etc. About the only illegal aliens who will be denied amnesty are those who have all ready been convicted of murder. That's right, all illegal alien gang bangers will be rewarded amnesty.

TheMan.jpg

You really should read the bill.

They only have to pay the taxes that are already are on the books. Most illegal aliens aren't on the IRS books and the way the law is written, it's the IRS who have to prove that back taxes are owed. They will only be responsiable for paying for three years of back taxes which ever three years are the lowest owed and given ten years to pay the back taxes with no penalties.

Learn English :2rofll: That was in the 1986 amnesty bill and almost three decades later half of those who were rewarded amnesty still don't speak English.

A clean record ? :2rofll: Another lie. The Senate's amnesty bill excludes convictions for assault and battery, burglary, prostitution, human trafficking, auto theft, drug sales, car jackings, drug possession, DUI's, bestiality, identification theft, etc, etc. About the only illegal aliens who will be denied amnesty are those who have all ready been convicted of murder. That's right, all illegal alien gang bangers will be rewarded amnesty.

View attachment 67150158

Alright, so we both agree they have to pay back taxes, good. By the way, I mentioned current taxes as well, just in case you forgot that. Then there's the $1,000 fine as well. Next, pointing back 1986 to back up an argument in 2013 in weak at best. Most of the principal players in 1986 are dead now, and this is an entirely different age and bill. As for criminal record if they are convicted of an aggravated felony, felony, three or more misdemeanors, or voting illegally, they don't get citizenship. That would keep out the dealers, the car jackers, the assault people, the burglars, the kidnappers, etc... Basically most of the people you referred to as exempt. Ah! I almost forgot, the gang bangers cant get citizenship either.

As for criminal record if they are convicted of an aggravated felony, felony, three or more misdemeanors, or voting illegally, they don't get citizenship. That would keep out the dealers, the car jackers, the assault people, the burglars, the kidnappers, etc... Basically most of the people you referred to as exempt. Ah! I almost forgot, the gang bangers cant get citizenship either.

A $1,000 fine. That aint ####. That's what it cost me when I ran a stop sign. It's the court cost that gets you in California.
And you can bet that it will be the tax payers paying for that fine. Read the bill and you'll see how many hundreds of millions of dollars that go to LaRaza, MALDEF, MEChA and other open borders organization who are suppose to help illegal aliens to pay their fine and get them signed up for amnesty.

Read the bill.

This will blow you away. All Ican say, if I weren't a U.S. citizen, I would be on a crime spree right now.

Foreign Criminals Make Out Like Bandits in Senate Amnesty

Foreign Criminals Make Out Like Bandits in Senate Amnesty | VDARE.com

>"One of the myriad loopholes in the Senate immigration reform bill could allow illegal immigrants who are known members of criminal gangs to become legal residents."<
How Criminal-Gang Members Can Get Amnesty | National Review Online

I'm not asking for what you think will happen, I am asking for respectable study that shows that a large amount of American Workers will be displaced by low skilled illegal immigrants.

Again it is supply and demand.This immigration bill is adding 20-30 million unnecessary people to the legal workforce.

There are already substantial gaps in the low skilled labor force (no American wants to do a low paying job that entails a lot of work), Illegal Immigrants could fill those gaps, which would provide jobs for many of them

Again we have lots of unemployment we do not need those illegals and visa workers.

Also, I don't know why you are saying their "20-30 million" illegal immigrants.
The 20 million illegals that are already here plus the gang of 8 plan will bring in 20 million additional guest workers. so when I am saying 20-30 million I am being a little conservative with those numbers when most likely it 40 million new workers that will be added to the labor pool counting both the 20 million illegals who will get legal status and the 20 million new immigrants and guest workers over a 10 year period. Of course these are anti-amnesty for illegals sites and anti-illegal immigration sites so you will most likely ignore their numbers.

How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | colorado immigration law resources reference
Nancy Boulton observes that:

Estimates of the size of the illegal alien population currently living in the U.S. range from about 12 million to over 20 million. The lower number is based on Census Bureau estimates of the foreign-born population in various Census Bureau surveys. The larger number is based on methodology that is not reliant on a respondent’s candor... it is virtually impossible to get an accurate count of populations who are resistant to being identified. Given the problem of porous borders and incentives to avoid detection, the higher estimate is not unreasonable.5

Indeed, U.S. Border Patrol Local 2544 stated in July of 2005:

“There are currently 15 to 20 million illegal aliens in this country by many estimates, but the real numbers could be much higher and the numbers increase every day because our borders are not secure (no matter what the politicians tell you—don’t believe them for a second).

Immigration Counters.com - Live Counters, News, Resources
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...rds-s-744-compares-rest-history-shocking.html
The Senate is expected in little more than a week to take up S. 744 which would offer lifetime work permits and residency to 33 million citizens of other counntries in the first decade alone -- about 11 million of them being current illegal aliens and another 22 million of them being new immigrants.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...3-million-green-cards-10-years-heres-how.html
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...-top-20-us-cities-full-foreign-workers-first-

You can choose not to believe the Government's figures, but unless you have something to back yours up, don't use them.
There are plenty of sites out there that state the number of illegals in this country are little over 20 million. The government is trying to pass amnesty, of course they are going to give you a low number.The government lied before about the number of illegals getting legal status before passing the Reagan amnesty.They claimed there were only 1.3 million illegals who would get amnesty, it however gave amnesty to nearly 3 million illegals.

Amnesty won't work: Secure our borders | The American Legion
When President Reagan signed the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Sen. Ted Kennedy, D-Mass., said, "This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.3 million illegal aliens.

I am talking about low- skilled workers that are illegal Immigrants (So likely Hispanic), not Chinese people with phd's. And as for "Has never heard of "over time" and no clue about "Pensions"......."-that's an unfounded stereotype.

lo w skill or high skill. It amkes no difference now. All workers in USA are screwed by cheap foreign labor.

Unfounded??? Find me ONE bunch of illegals that sued for OT under the FLSA........LMAO

Back
Top Bottom