• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Image shows planets forming around young star[W:15]

the_recruit

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
https://public.nrao.edu/static/pr/planet-formation-alma.html

HLTau.jpg

Its obviously gods will

Then why are you at a political site that is about debating a variety of views?

Your "opinion" is not only completely inappropriate and irrelevant to the subject at hand, but you have been explicitly told that it is unwanted by the thread's creator.

Proceed at your own peril.

Your "opinion" is not only completely inappropriate and irrelevant to the subject at hand, but you have been explicitly told that it is unwanted by the thread's creator.

Proceed at your own peril.

People uphold the view that a "God created the universe". Me saying a sarcastic comment about that view seems pretty relevant.

People uphold the view that a "God created the universe".

And? So what?

That has nothing to do with a picture of planets forming.

Me saying a sarcastic comment about that view seems pretty relevant.

Well'p, I hate to break it to you, but you're wrong.

Have fun with being reported, I guess. :shrug:

And? So what?

That has nothing to do with a picture of planets forming.
If people uphold that "God" creates it then it very much does...

Well'p, I hate to break it to you, but you're wrong.

Have fun with being reported, I guess. :shrug:
Then go ahead.

Moderator's Warning:
Stick to discussing the topic of this thread, and cut out the baiting nonsense.

It is interesting that they are spaced apart at fairly regular intervals, whereas the distance between planetary orbits in the solar system follows approximately Bode's law.

by the way, I am giddy at the prospect that ina few months we'll actually be able to use ALMA to look directly at exo-planets orbiting other stars. Can you imagine?

Tim-

Its obviously gods will

Who wrote God's will and where and when will the reading take place? God better have left me a lot of money or I will pee on his grave.

Back
Top Bottom