• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Image of Jesus appears in Irish pub.

It resembles ET more than Jesus IMO :shrug:

698745-jesus-likeness-on-irish-pub.jpg

Ahh, the Hun. If you want news about the Eastern states that focuses on the trivial, it's the place to be.

UPDATE 5.28pm: DRINKERS at a Warrnambool pub are downing blessed brews after an image of Jesus appeared on the bar's wall.

I'm sorry but Gandalf the grey blessed the ales at the Green Dragon, making it the pub with the best ale in Middle Earth.

We're talking about the figure on the wall, not the bloke holding the Guinness. :mrgreen:

Well the bloke with the Guinness hardly looks like an "it", but with a bit more of a tan I suppose he could pass as Jesus with hip hair. His color is way off for ET though, and I don't see the glowing finger thingy.

the thing on the wall is either ET or the hooded figure of the angel of death with an invisible scythe in his hand. Or a bird.

Last edited:
That doesn't look like a 2000 year old Middle Easterner much to me. Maybe more like a 1400's Italian guy.

What's with people being pre-disposed to see images of Jesus in the most random possible places?

For that matter, how the hell do THEY know what he looked like?

I mean…Jesus Christ people!

Sorry, I had too… :mrgreen:

It's a sign! God wants us to bail out the Irish!

I wonder who chewed the paint off the walls, and did the paint contain lead...

Ah I get it.
You have to DRINK the Guinness to see it.

Agreed! Why anyone found this worthy to put in their publican is beyond my understanding. You know that peeling paint looks like a WWI era ship if you look at it sideways. Lets take a photo of it and put it in the news! :roll::doh

Agreed! Why anyone found this worthy to put in their publican is beyond my understanding. You know that peeling paint looks like a WWI era ship if you look at it sideways. Lets take a photo of it and put it in the news! :roll::doh

Well, it is the Herald Sun, they're not really known for quality journalism.

Yeah it does- that's cool!

It resembles ET more than Jesus IMO :shrug:

698745-jesus-likeness-on-irish-pub.jpg

If you drink enough Guinness, not only will it resemble Jesus, it will also start moving and talking...

IF I drink something other than the prescribed Guinness I wonder what else I will be seeing?

I'm putting my bets on Michael Jackson doing the Robot.

IF I drink something other than the prescribed Guinness I wonder what else I will be seeing?

I'm putting my bets on Michael Jackson doing the Robot.

Im guessing thats true if you are drinking Zima or wine coolers...

Back
Top Bottom