• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

I'm Young, But I can Still Voice my Opinion with the Best

-jess-

Reaction score
Hola, Me llamo Jess and me come to this forum after searching google, I did something stupid, but as vauge told me in pm, I should stay after i worked it out with the person who shall remain nameless... I am 13 but, I still have an opinion and I would like to voice it. and it would be cool to be on a forum of smart people for once... not like on my other forums :p

Well...let's make this official - Welcome to Debate Politics!

I am 13 but, I still have an opinion

Yes, you do. Share it with us. ;)

BTW, you are not the only 13 year old here.

vauge said:
BTW, you are not the only 13 year old here.

good to know, I am just gonna have to find the others... and thankz for the warm welcome... :lol:

Since it was I who brought you here (sigh) I guess I have to say hi...Hi Jess.

-jess- said:
good to know, I am just gonna have to find the others... and thankz for the warm welcome... :lol:

Sup jess. I'm 14 and I'm kicking all of these 18-50 old people's rearends. It is so awsome to be young and on this website. An Independant is the way to go. Ecspecially if you're young because you are still learning so much. Thanks to this website I've actually gottin a little liberal and I'm always preaching against liberals.

"and it would be cool to be on a forum of smart people for once"
-jess-
Umm. That is not always the case with everyone here, but you'll find that out soon enough.

yeah, he hasn't been on for a while, kinda pointless to welcome him...

pwo said:
"and it would be cool to be on a forum of smart people for once"
-jess-
Umm. That is not always the case with everyone here, but you'll find that out soon enough.

Well everyone in this thread is pretty smart. Yeah even you shamol.lol

Back
Top Bottom