• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm wondering if any of you Democrats feel deceived yet.

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
As more and more Democratic talking points are exposed as false, do any of you feel deceived?
You know they had a hidden agenda, right?
I'm not absolutely sure what that was. My guess is the people invested in offshore slave labor, high dollar donors, initiated the whole thing.
Does anybody remember Obama saying " Those jobs are never coming back ". ?
Still doubt it?
Look at the person they put in the WH.
C'mon people, wise up. They aren't on your side, or any American's side.
They are on the side of multinational corporate profits.
Now, go listen to Lennon's " Imagine" again, and try to relate.

As more and more Democratic talking points are exposed as false, do any of you feel deceived?
I'm not absolutely sure what that was. My guess is the people invested in offshore slave labor, high dollar donors, initiated the whole thing.
Still doubt it?

The peace creeps have morphed into obedient loons. At least no mean tweets. That’s all that matters. Oh, and open borders, rampant crime and a completely hosed up economy.

They crapped their mess kits

Still doubt it?
I wonder if the GOPers who went to the capital on January 6th and are on trial now are all felling deceived by Trump like many have said in court.

Still doubt it?
The peace creeps have morphed into obedient loons. At least no mean tweets. That’s all that matters. Oh, and open borders, rampant crime and a completely hosed up economy.

They crapped their mess kits
Are you guys pretty mainstream in your world? Do lots of people around you think like you think?
See, going by my experience you guys are way more over the top radical right than anyone I ever met. Way more.

Are you guys pretty mainstream in your world? Do lots of people around you think like you think?
See, going by my experience you guys are way more over the top radical right than anyone I ever met. Way more.
👍 lol….. In my world you would have a blast for a day. We would start early of course, have breakfast at the greasy spoon with my church buddies. Then we would head to the airport and fly my 76 year old plane to a near by pasture. Head back to the house picking up a 12 if you’re so inclined. Go down to the pond fish a little. Hammer away on the steel target with my 9. Then start the grill.

We can sit at the pool hammering each other on DP👍

Then mask up and head back to where you came from. Tell everyone you went to Florida

Give it up man. No one cares anymore.

For reals. Might as well start griping about Slick Willie Clinton and Obama.
So very wrong, true patriots will never give up caring about an attempt to stop democracy in America by the sitting president at the time. Those that stop caring are the problem.

Nope.

I know you probably think I'm a fag, but I'm actually pretty goddamn masculine. I think that conservatives typically underestimate their more 'moderate' and 'progressive' opposition. If you want an illustration of that, look at Vladimir Putin. He's the poster boy for testosterone-drive white male. And as we by now know, he's getting skull-****ed.

I'm telling you this once, GP: don't shit talk people you don't know. You don't know what they're capable of. They're probably capable of a lot more than you could ever imagine.

Give it up man. No one cares anymore.
I think those rotting in jail probably still care. But of course, Republicans always bail on their devoted. They'll bail on you too eventually, but, keep up the good work! ;)

Still doubt it?
The environmentalists and alt-energy freaks will probably feel deceived, what with the latest from the Biden pukes. They are opening up a bunch of new permits for oil and gas leases on federal land.

Still doubt it?
Some, yes. Others are still just a bit too deep in the collective Koo-laid to let the cult mentality go.
Hell we just had Biden turn to shake the hand of an imaginary person and then look like he hit factory reset, right on stage.

He's looking worse than when his eye started to bleed on stage.

The environmentalists and alt-energy freaks will probably feel deceived, what with the latest from the Biden pukes. They are opening up a bunch of new permits for oil and gas leases on federal land.

You mean after Biden and is lackeys tried to nearly kill that market, almost a year ago?

Nope.

I know you probably think I'm a fag, but I'm actually pretty goddamn masculine. I think that conservatives typically underestimate their more 'moderate' and 'progressive' opposition. If you want an illustration of that, look at Vladimir Putin. He's the poster boy for testosterone-drive white male. And as we by now know, he's getting skull-****ed.

I'm telling you this once, GP: don't shit talk people you don't know. You don't know what they're capable of. They're probably capable of a lot more than you could ever imagine.
uhhh... yeah.. I think you need to take a nap.

But, but, but, but Trump. I wondered how long it would take for the whiners to start. Don't address the issues, just whine about Trump.
Just let them cry. It doesn't help anything to try and speak some sense into them and most of the others inflated by that same cult mentality, literally don't care. So long as they can cry about Trump, they'll be happy just doing that.

Just let them cry. It doesn't help anything to try and speak some sense into them and most of the others inflated by that same cult mentality, literally don't care. So long as they can cry about Trump, they'll be happy just doing that.
So true. The best part is that Biden is showing how effective Trump was. While the lemmings close their eyes and make believe everything is great, the polls show it is different in the mainstream. Liberals like to think they are smart and everyone else is stupid. The truth is they are stupid for believing that. People vote on the economy, and it stinks. The polls show Trump would thump Biden and absolutely spank Harris in an election.

Still doubt it?
I am wondering if you have ever posted a thread with an honest base

Still doubt it?
No, I don't feel deceived.
What was that hidden agenda?
What's wrong with Obama stating the obvious?

I don't have buyers remorse. He did exactly what I expected him to - toss Trump out. And he did in fine style.

Still doubt it?
I haven't really been paying attention to the news lately, could you explain what you're talking about?
Which talking points were exposed as false?

If you're saying that most of the Democrats are on the side of corporations and money, I won't disagree.
So are the Republicans
And the Libertarians, for whatever that's worth.

The smaller factions that don't take that bribe do not currently have the influence or numbers in federal or state governments to do much.

Still doubt it?

The deceived lefties believe 'all' the things they are spoon fed....example....There are many herein who still believe in "The Charlottesville Lie", and of course, "Russia Collusion".....these people are literally gone, lost, robots addicted to the lies.

The deceived lefties believe 'all' the things they are spoon fed....example....There are many herein who still believe in "The Charlottesville Lie", and of course, "Russia Collusion".....these people are literally gone, lost, robots addicted to the lies.
I heard trump will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it....oh.....wait

Back
Top Bottom