• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm wondering if any of you Democrats feel deceived yet.

I heard trump will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it....oh.....wait

Much of it got built, despite the obstruction of the democrats.....Biden halts construction, letting tons and tons of ready made fencing rust and rot on the ground, refuses to sell it to Texas, wasting the taxpayer monies, which is the left's mantra. As if we didn't already have a crisis and dilemma on the border, with the moron's ending of Title 42, it's about to get historically worse. I never thought in a million years that the US government would conduct the largest "human trafficking" criminal enterprise the world has ever witnessed. The left and ole Joe has gotta go!!!

Much of it got built, despite the obstruction of the democrats.....Biden halts construction, letting tons and tons of ready made fencing rust and rot on the ground, refuses to sell it to Texas, wasting the taxpayer monies, which is the left's mantra. As if we didn't already have a crisis and dilemma on the border, with the moron's ending of Title 42, it's about to get historically worse. I never thought in a million years that the US government would conduct the largest "human trafficking" criminal enterprise the world has ever witnessed. The left and ole Joe has gotta go!!!
Uh....no. very little got built and Mexico didnt pay a dime

As more and more Democratic talking points are exposed as false, do any of you feel deceived?
You know they had a hidden agenda, right?
I'm not absolutely sure what that was. My guess is the people invested in offshore slave labor, high dollar donors, initiated the whole thing.
Does anybody remember Obama saying " Those jobs are never coming back ". ?
Still doubt it?
Look at the person they put in the WH.
C'mon people, wise up. They aren't on your side, or any American's side.
They are on the side of multinational corporate profits.
Now, go listen to Lennon's " Imagine" again, and try to relate.
I wouldn't say that I feel deceived. I knew that Biden was never going to be an ideal president. I voted for him because he was a better option than Trump. Not because he was a good candidate in and of himself. After four years of Trump's mayhem, I would have voted for just about anyone else, Republican or Democrat, and I know a lot of people who felt the same way.

So true. The best part is that Biden is showing how effective Trump was. While the lemmings close their eyes and make believe everything is great, the polls show it is different in the mainstream. Liberals like to think they are smart and everyone else is stupid. The truth is they are stupid for believing that. People vote on the economy, and it stinks. The polls show Trump would thump Biden and absolutely spank Harris in an election.
A lazy eyed dog would beat Harris at this point. I'm starting to think that she's going to go down as one of, if not, THE poorest rated VP in history.

As for Biden, he's busy doing what he can to just stay afloat and this whole issue with him losing track of where he is. Is starting to wear thin, among more than just normal citizens. He should've just come out and did his best to take accountability for the economy/inflation and not try to pawn it all off on Putin. Now we have to deal with this poor show and it's most likely going to get worse.

You don’t speak for me.

I, and many others, still care about the traitors who invaded, and conspired to invade, the House on January 6.
Yes.. if only you could go about that, without spearing innocent people.

A lazy eyed dog would beat Harris at this point. I'm starting to think that she's going to go down as one of, if not, THE poorest rated VP in history.

As for Biden, he's busy doing what he can to just stay afloat and this whole issue with him losing track of where he is. Is starting to wear thin, among more than just normal citizens. He should've just come out and did his best to take accountability for the economy/inflation and not try to pawn it all off on Putin. Now we have to deal with this poor show and it's most likely going to get worse.
Maybe it's just easier for people to believe that the president directly controls the economy or inflation, than to acknowledge that such things are outside the realm of any individual humans ability to control.

Uh....no. very little got built and Mexico didnt pay a dime

Now, we got lame brains helping to make the Mexican cartels multi billionaires, thousands dying on the long trek, young girls being raped and sold into sex trafficking, over 100,000 Americans dying from drug overdoses and all during a pandemic....a sincere POS.

Now, we got lame brains helping to make the Mexican cartels multi billionaires, thousands dying on the long trek, young girls being raped and sold into sex trafficking, over 100,000 Americans dying from drug overdoses and all during a pandemic....a sincere POS.
But trump lied when he said Mexico would pay for the wall.....right?

I think because of the obstruction of the democrats, Trump's plan for the wall was changed.....at least he got some of it built and tried to protect our border, unlike the current idiot.
How exactly? How did democrats stop Mexico from paying for the wall?

It was a flat out lie.....and you bought it

Maybe it's just easier for people to believe that the president directly controls the economy or inflation, than to acknowledge that such things are outside the realm of any individual humans ability to control.
The far-left didn't try to believe that when it was Trump in office. They worried about him starting WW3, throwing all gays into camps, deporting all immigrants. That covered legal and illegal immigrants as well. A when the pandemic hit, they tried to make it like every aspect of the country was his to control.

If I'm going to be as honest as I can about it, this whole situation just sucks.

Yeah trump was a joke. I agree
And a pathetic attempt to deflect...

How about this, show me what bill or measure supplied by Trump or his administration. That was meant to facilitate Mexico "Paying for the wall"..

I mean you brought it up like it was a legitimate thing, right. So there must obviously be some sort of government process behind it.

I think because of the obstruction of the democrats, Trump's plan for the wall was changed.....at least he got some of it built and tried to protect our border, unlike the current idiot.
I still think it's funny that so many of the cultist on the far-left, bought into their own lie.

And a pathetic attempt to deflect...

How about this, show me what bill or measure supplied by Trump or his administration. That was meant to facilitate Mexico "Paying for the wall"..

I mean you brought it up like it was a legitimate thing, right. So there must obviously be some sort of government process behind it.
So we agree. Trump promised Mexico would pay for the wall but he never instituted any executive action or got his party to present a bill to make it happen.

He just abandoned that promise.....because it was a lie

How exactly? How did democrats stop Mexico from paying for the wall?

It was a flat out lie.....and you bought it

You voted for a crook who is responsible for over 100,000 deaths of Americans through drug overdoses.....who is in league with the Mexican cartel making them billionaires through human trafficking....who now wishes to remove our veteran doctors and place them on the border to assist in the huge influx of illegals coming, the hell with American Veterans.....and a lunatic, who at the end of his presidency will say, "I had a presidency with no crisis", as he did under the Obama/Biden admin, lol. You can't make this stuff up!

I still think it's funny that so many of the cultist on the far-left, bought into their own lie.

All the democrats were in full support of border walls under previous administrations, but anything "Trump" they obstructed. It didn't matter what, for whatever Trump said or did, they went totally polar opposite and was the most major contributor to the division we now have in American politics......disgusting behavior.

You voted for a crook who is responsible for over 100,000 deaths of Americans through drug overdoses.....who is in league with the Mexican cartel making them billionaires through human trafficking....who now wishes to remove our veteran doctors and place them on the border to assist in the huge influx of illegals coming, the hell with American Veterans.....and a lunatic, who at the end of his presidency will say, "I had a presidency with no crisis", as he did under the Obama/Biden admin, lol. You can't make this stuff up!
You can try to change the subject if you like

But trump flat out lied about Mexico paying for the wall

Flat out lied and you know it

All the democrats were in full support of border walls under previous administrations, but anything "Trump" they obstructed. It didn't matter what, for whatever Trump said or did, they went totally polar opposite and was the most major contributor to the division we now have in American politics......disgusting behavior.
Probably because trump was a liar

So we agree. Trump promised Mexico would pay for the wall but he never instituted any executive action or got his party to present a bill to make it happen.

He just abandoned that promise.....because it was a lie
I still see that you haven't provided anything to back up such an assumption.

So are you going to continue deflecting or are you going to supply something with substance?

I still see that you haven't provided anything to back up such an assumption.

So are you going to continue deflecting or are you going to supply something with substance.
I'm glad you agree trump lied about Mexico paying for the wall

Back
Top Bottom