• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I'm voting for Kamala Harris NOT Joe Biden --- Joe just happens to be on the same ballot

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Joe just happens to be on the same ballot ....... Joe will disappoint millions of voters.

How in the world can anyone vote for the radical right wing puppets that are pretending to be republicans who also are destroying the USA?

Joe just happens to be on the same ballot ....... Joe will disappoint millions of voters.

How in the world can anyone vote for the radical right wing puppets that are pretending to be republicans who also are destroying the USA?

You realize you are not required to vote for one of the two major parties

Moderate Women should own the house and senate = Moderate Women are the largest voting block in the USA. = GO VOTE!

Let's put Kamala In The White House !!!

Secretive Corporate-Legislative Body Writing Our Laws*
The United States of ALEC: Bill Moyers on the Secretive Corporate-Legislative Body Writing Our Laws | Democracy Now!

The very Anti American right wing GOP has declared:

--- War On Good Wages aka Right To Work Legislation*

--- War against AFFORDABLE Medical Insurance and Single Payer

--- War On Medicare

--- War On Medicaid*

--- War on public education and Higher Education
--- War On Social Security Insurance*

--- War on the economy through Supply Side Wreckanomics*

--- War against women

--- War on the VA and Veterans Benefits*

--- War on Voters Rights = VOTER SUPPRESSION*

--- War on strict assault weapons regulations

--- War On National Monuments/Parks*

--- War on the press*

--- War on the USA Postal Service*

--- War On Environmental Cleanliness

--- War On USA Jobs through Free Trade Agreements and Leveraged Buyout Scams
--- War for Oil Control Worldwide
--- War on truth about global warming/climate change
Climate | Union of Concerned Scientists

The very Radical Right Wing Anti American GOP serves only the 1% which leaves out a ton of so called republican voters who are being thrown under the bus which Rump the mouth piece is doing as we speak.

Trump the Rump does not care for those less fortunate than himself which includes a ton of conservative voters. Yes a ton of underprivileged conservative voters are being abused by their own.

I think just about anyone voting Democrat is casting their lot with the VP. Pick could've been Harris, Warren, Booker, or Elmo and the results will still be the same.

Only if you want your vote to mean anything at all. Our system is designed from the ground up to crush the chances of third parties and to be a two party system. It wasn't designed that way and until the system is changed there is literally a zero percent chance of a third party winning.

On the other hand, you're a conservative so I encourage you to vote third party.

Moderate Women should own the house and senate = Moderate Women are the largest voting block in the USA. = GO VOTE!

Let's put Kamala In The White House !!!

What policy position of Kamala do you support?

Everyone is voting for the Ugandan Warrior, that votes the Democrat ticket.

The same way you are voting for a right wing puppet pretending to be a democrat I suppose.

Everyone is voting for the Ugandan Warrior, that votes the Democrat ticket.

I don't know what you're talking about, but can't be worse than voting for Putin.

Joe Biden is a man who tends to be honest with himself, particularly in the area of knowing his own limits.

As some here have pointed out, he had an all star team of primary opponants. I don’t think too many people really doubt that Biden will build a well managed team. In sharp contrast to the experience of the last four years.

I believe that the Biden presidency will be transitional (if it happens at all). I think most of the leadership knows that. But transitional presidents are sometimes great ones. And sometimes, a decent hand on the tiller is worth more in the long run; stabilizing things, accomplishing things that everyone can celebrate, and rebuilding confidence in institutions and government.

It is also worth noting that Vice President seldom ascend to the Presidency, even when they appear to be anointed. Neither, apparantly, do first ladies.

Only if you want your vote to mean anything at all. Our system is designed from the ground up to crush the chances of third parties and to be a two party system. It wasn't designed that way and until the system is changed there is literally a zero percent chance of a third party winning.

On the other hand, you're a conservative so I encourage you to vote third party.

Also a 0% chance of regretting my vote

secretive corporate-legislative body writing our laws*
the united states of alec: Bill moyers on the secretive corporate-legislative body writing our laws | democracy now!

the very anti american right wing gop has declared:

--- war on good wages aka right to work legislation*

--- war against affordable medical insurance and single payer

--- war on medicare

--- war on medicaid*

--- war on public education and higher education
--- war on social security insurance*

--- war on the economy through supply side wreckanomics*

--- war against women

--- war on the va and veterans benefits*

--- war on voters rights = voter suppression*

--- war on strict assault weapons regulations

--- war on national monuments/parks*

--- war on the press*

--- war on the usa postal service*

--- war on environmental cleanliness

--- war on usa jobs through free trade agreements and leveraged buyout scams
--- war for oil control worldwide
--- war on truth about global warming/climate change
climate | union of concerned scientists

the very radical right wing anti american gop serves only the 1% which leaves out a ton of so called republican voters who are being thrown under the bus which rump the mouth piece is doing as we speak.

Trump the rump does not care for those less fortunate than himself which includes a ton of conservative voters. Yes a ton of underprivileged conservative voters are being abused by their own.

vote biden/harris

Back
Top Bottom